Community > Posts By > dust4fun

dust4fun's photo
Tue 06/21/22 07:48 PM

I have been wondering if there are really rich cougars on this platform

I've owned 4 Cougars in my life, currently I have a 1970 that I've had for over 20 years, and yes it runs a little rich once in awhile. And yes it exits from the road when you turn the steering wheel. For the right price anybody can own a Cougar, well a slightly used one anyway being that they don't make Mercury's or Cougars any more.

dust4fun's photo
Mon 06/13/22 08:09 PM
Edited by dust4fun on Mon 06/13/22 08:11 PM

I'm still bemused, that many people on "both" sides
of the political spectrum, believe there's any
actual difference between our two main political
parties.

Some of these people are so hung up on what their party is saying that they fail to take common sense into consideration. If somebody tells you to jump off a bridge you should probably look for a low bridge over a lot of water, verses a bridge over a freeway. If someone tells you to invest all your money into Bitcoin you should probably buy some NFT's to go with that. If a college says you can get a bachelor's degree online in your spare time you shouldn't expect the working class to bail you out when you find out that diploma is useless. If you can't take care of yourself you probably shouldn't be bringing kids into this world that you can't take care of. It's easier for them to blame somebody then to take responsibility for their own actions. Sometimes it's the blind leading the blind, they just hope we don't notice how blind they really are.

dust4fun's photo
Mon 06/13/22 07:40 PM

Guns don't kill people, people kill .
Anyone who wants restrictions on guns should start with Governments eliminate their guns including all law enforcement and military first. They use guns daily to kill people.

You are right, guns don't kill people, it's the bullets that kill people, and usually that bullet is set off by somebody firing a gun. So why do people not talk about restricting bullets? If they just want to own guns for target practice make the bullets non-leathel.
It would be silly for the cops and military not to have guns, do you think this is Europe and they are going to run around with Billy clubs? It's kill or be killed, and they are trained to kill to stop the threat. If you don't want to get shot then don't commit a crime. Just like in any profession their are a few bad apples like Mohammed Noor that shot right in front of his partner and killed Justine Damon, but the majority of the shooting are justified.

dust4fun's photo
Sat 06/11/22 06:20 AM

I have to agree with Motown.

Somebody, who makes no effort to fill out his/her profile, not even a few wee lines, seems to be a cartoon character indeed ...

If she is looking to explore women she probably can not find that at home if she's married to a man. Looking else where for companionship may be the reason her back is turn to us, but at least it's a picture, better then many. She has plenty information for those in the area that wish to contact her without giving too much info away.

Plenty of information? Where? Her profile is almost empty ...

I can see how old she is, where she lives, that she's married, and that she is looking for a relationship or intimate encounter. And she has a picture even if her back is to us. She did not ask anybody to leave their contact info. Seems pretty legit to me. I'm not a lesbian and don't live anywhere near her so I have no need to contact her. But for those looking for that there is plenty of information. Besides if you put too much into your profile people feed into that and tell you what you want to hear and not the truth.

dust4fun's photo
Fri 06/10/22 05:09 PM

I have to agree with Motown.

Somebody, who makes no effort to fill out his/her profile, not even a few wee lines, seems to be a cartoon character indeed ...

If she is looking to explore women she probably can not find that at home if she's married to a man. Looking else where for companionship may be the reason her back is turn to us, but at least it's a picture, better then many. She has plenty information for those in the area that wish to contact her without giving too much info away.

dust4fun's photo
Fri 06/10/22 05:04 PM

One more cartoon :mouse:

Rude!

Absolutely ....

Commenting on his comment only encourages him to do it more because he got reactions out of people. It is also off topic unless you include something about the topic in your comment.

dust4fun's photo
Thu 06/09/22 08:02 PM

Jesus said:
The smallest and most abhorrent sins are from the machinations of the Devil, he despises them for you, and makes them small in your eyes, so they gather and suffocate you.

So being that Mary was an unmarried "virgin" at the time she got knocked up and gave birth to Jesus, don't you think it is much more likely that Satan is Jesus' father and not God? Or would you prefer to go with my assumption that Mary's crazy uncle knocked her up?

dust4fun's photo
Sun 06/05/22 04:39 PM
Edited by dust4fun on Sun 06/05/22 04:42 PM

I had no idea, I heard the stories of Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis marrying minors back in the 50's and 60's but I thought that was done away with long ago

Yeah, pretty unbelievable, or what?!
I still ain't over the shock, hihi. It's medieval.
It means in 2 states without min. age a 7 yr old could get married?? Insane!

Just because that is the way a law is written does not mean everyone is running out and doing it. Girls that are 12 and 13 years old can also have children, and now pro life supporters want to make it impossible for these girls to get abortions if they wish. I believe that in most states a girl is considered an adult and is emancipated from her parents if she has a child. There are consent laws for sex, but it's not all that often that those are prosecuted. Is it fair to mark somebody as a sex offender for the rest of their life for being curious at 15?

What is even sicker is the group of people who want to allow children to under go sex transition treatments and procedures, give them some time to figure out if they truly want to be transgender as much of that can not be reversed.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 06/05/22 12:30 PM

Learn from Bart how to communicate with people you don't agree with

Yeah. Write on a chalk board.

You know Dodo that forcing kids to write sentences on a chalk board is considered physical and mental abuse, not to mention the allergy risk! Homer and Marge could sue the school district for millions and the laws are so stupid that they would actually win the law suit. I can not believe you would promote such degrading and disrespectful actions.

You see the problem here is people have no sense of humor, they take things so literal. I like your little inputs Dodo, but some people just must have the world revolve around them.

I am sorry if I have ever offended anybody on here and if they would just send me their address I will do my best to send them a coloring book and participation award to make up for what I have done. And to all the rest I will just say hail Satan, because in this every widening of divide in the world we all know it has come to those whom are going to heaven verses those whom are going to hell, and it's the people who are deciding for others, not God or the devil.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 06/05/22 11:32 AM

Don't tell me or anyone to stay home & I disagree with most of what you said.

I'm not going to debate anyone here, it's useless.

I can agree on disagreeing, but when you say you disagree with most of what I said I am curious as to the parts that you do agree with and those you do not. So least break it down.

I said "many countries had protests against vaccinations, masks, and government lock downs". Are you disputing this? Or can you agree this is did go on?

I said "has much more to do with people not wanting to be told what to do and how to do it then what Trump was saying". So you believe all these people are just Trump's "puppets"? Do you really think people don't have their own thoughts?

Did Trump get the ball rolling on the vaccine? Well the government under his leadership did anyway, and he did support the use of vaccines to fight coronavirus early on in the pandemic. Is this an argument you can bring up?

"Has Trump lied about the pandemic?" I know if nothing else you agree with this statement!

"Has Biden lied about the pandemic?" Well if you believe you can not get coronavirus after you are vaccinated you truly do have your head in the sand.

"If everybody was vaccinated the coronavirus would go away? No." So depending on how you answered the last question there may be no hope if you think the vaccination is that magic wand that is going to make everything perfect.

"Do masks do anything?" Well if you listen to the flip flop from the get go on masks, and I did agree that masks may help in some areas while they may harm in others.

"Should we live in a bubble?" Should we all wear a HEPA filter 24/7?" Wearing a mask is similar to being in a bubble and using a HEPA filter, but how far are you willing to take it? This topic is not so much about mask wearing, it's more about government control.

"If people are so afraid they should STAY AT HOME" So I am not allowed to say this yet the government is able to force people to do it? So I can say the same thing as the government but some how I am the bad guy and they are the good guy? Makes no sense. The government even went to the extent of telling people who were not afraid to STAY AT HOME!

"If you do not come into contact with germs and viruses their body will never learn what to look for and what to fight off" So these so called "Experts" that you support are right on the things you want them to be right on, and wrong when YOU choose to not want to hear what they say? The reason that vaccines "work" is based on this. Is this one of your "disagreeing of what I said?

Some things in nature we can control, we have gained some control over coronavirus, but for the most part nature is still in control of so many things.

So maybe it is useless to debate when the things that I brought up are mostly just simple facts about the things that have gone on and how nature work. It's as bad of people going "God did it" and "God will save me from everything ' At some point you just have to accept the things going on around you.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 06/05/22 08:12 AM

Don't tell me or anyone to stay home & I disagree with most of what you said.

I'm not going to debate anyone here, it's useless.

"Don't tell me or anyone to stay home"? I couldn't agree with this more, so what do you think the government did? So the government is allowed to force people to stay at home, shut down their businesses, regulate where you could go, and make you wear a mask when you are in public? And I am attacked for saying "if you are so afraid stay at home"? If you do not want to "debate" then do not put any reply. Everybody here has the right to reply, it's known as freedom of speech. If you "disagree" with most of what I said you have either been heavily brainwashed, or you have your head in the sand. I put up valid information and thoughts on what has gone on. The reason you are afraid to debate is because you know you have nothing rational to come back with.

dust4fun's photo
Fri 06/03/22 06:35 PM

Coming from England, I am somewhat bemused to see that so many things are split down the republican – Democrat line. What has mask wearing (and religion) (and guns) got to do with politics?

From where I sit, it rather looks like the 'republican' position is that masks should not be worn but from the 'democrat' position, they should be worn. Bizarre, or what?

Here in England I believe it is widely accepted by most people that the cheap readily available cotton masks do nothing to protect the wearer from catching Covid from someone else. They do have a limited use in protecting others if the wearer coughs while having Covid. Most people are wearing these cheap masks, they are standard issue if you enter a hospital or your local doctor's premises and it is mandatory to wear one, despite their lack of usefulness.

It's not a matter of whether or not to wear a mask, but a matter of trying to get hold of the superior quality type and wear that only when in any crowd of people. But look at the supporters at any football match these days and it is hard to see anyone with a mask, despite shouting as loud as they can in support of their team! I have never gone to such events and am not missing them now.

Another observation concerns the unexpectedly large number of people who choose not to get vaccinated. Presumably these people go to the doctor if they are not well and presumably they willingly take the prescribed medicine without any worries about the chemical makeup. So why this concern about the Covid vaccine? I'm pleased to say I've had all three vaccines appropriate for my age (friends over 75 have had four) and I am completely safe. To the best of my knowledge I don't have mind controlling drugs or micro chips inserted into me!!!

Ofc you don't & neither do i or anyone else for that matter.
It's cause because we had a president who for the longest time, talked down the virus, said it was nothing & masks are stupid.

Then later told us he changed his mind & get vaxed. Then he gets booed at his rallys for saying it.

Only his base believe anything he says & they happen to be Republicans. That's where politics was inserted.
Us against them in our own country & we all want the same, to live through this & the next virus that comes along.

Many countries had protests against vaccinations, masks, and government lock downs. I would say it has much more to do with people not wanting to be told what to do and how to do it then what Trump was saying. Trump did help get the ball rolling on vaccines early on in the pandemic. Has Trump lied about the pandemic? Yes. Has Biden lied about the pandemic? Yes. If everybody was vaccinated would coronavirus go away? No. Do masks do anything? They could stop some spit from flying around, whom ever invented blowing out birthday candles on a birthday cake is an idiot! But if someone comes in contact with the virus and then touches their mask what do you think the outcome will be? Should we all live in a bubble? Should we all have a HEPA filter attached to us 24/7? If people are afraid they should STAY AT HOME! If people do not come into contact with germs and viruses their body will never learn what to look for and what to fight off. Nature is in control of most things, often times fighting nature results in worse results then letting it take it's coarse.

dust4fun's photo
Fri 06/03/22 05:44 PM

Run little sheep runnnnnn .

To the most handsome man On Earth ..,, There is nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet and you would not be the first mingle man to do so . Welcome to the site biggrin waving

If I could blow my own trumpet I wouldn't be here looking for somebody🤪, but unfortunately I'm not that flexible so I need to find somebody to blow my trumpet 4me.🤣
making me laugh dust ….or you could help me to design a new gadget that works like a mini vacuum on a selfie stick.. we would be rich :money_mouth:

I guess that would put a new meaning to the term "selfie".

Unfortunately my days of inventing new products is over after I lost millions on my last invention to trim your toe nails, I called it the "Pedi-file" and I never sold any of them for some odd reason?

dust4fun's photo
Thu 06/02/22 07:28 PM

Run little sheep runnnnnn .

To the most handsome man On Earth ..,, There is nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet and you would not be the first mingle man to do so . Welcome to the site biggrin waving

If I could blow my own trumpet I wouldn't be here looking for somebody🤪, but unfortunately I'm not that flexible so I need to find somebody to blow my trumpet 4me.🤣

dust4fun's photo
Thu 06/02/22 07:20 PM
He starts off with "they do the girls" most likely because the girls certainly are not doing him.

Then "yes boss and cute" I'm going to take it that he believes these girls are doing the boss and cute guys, like maybe he needs to step up his game?

dust4fun's photo
Thu 06/02/22 07:09 PM
Isn't anybody going to bring up "death"? That is the end of the end and there is no going back after that. Other things you have had chances to correct.

dust4fun's photo
Mon 05/30/22 11:47 AM
MILF has become a popular term so first you would have to ask if he is just looking for the MILF or more. Second is people are selfish, is he willing to share your time with your children? Are you willing to make time for him and share your children with him? All things that can be balanced out but usually somebody ends up feeling as if they are missing out on something. Another route to consider is FWB, if you are not willing to share your kids or you are just missing a portion of what goes on in a relationship this may be away of getting some of what you want without disrupting your family unit you currently have.

dust4fun's photo
Mon 05/30/22 11:02 AM

Does anyone know of a dating site where honest women actually are interested in dating?

If they knew that then they wouldn't be here now would they? Have you tried tinder or craigslist? They seem to be popular.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 05/29/22 08:55 PM

I know nothing of experimental substances that have required changes in the definition of a vaccine. I fully asccept the English Health Service and the vaccines they offer after trials of ten thousand or more people. I do not subscribe to the ludicrous scare stories perpetuated by those who read something on facebook and choose to believe it without any evidence whatsoever. My philosophy in life is based around evidence based science. I accept there might be long-term and as yet unknown side effects but that possibility is very far from a reason to not be vaccinated. A bit like not buying a car because quite a lot of people are killed each year in car accidents!

So who is deluding me? Nobody I assure you!

You are old and the benefits of "vaccination" out weigh the risks, however for a child that has their whole life in front of them the risks of the vaccine is a big gamble. You say "there might be long-term and as of yet unknown side affects". Should a child and/or their parents, or the government be willing to gamble on this? Would you be willing to throw a child under a bus just to save your life? The vaccine does not appear to stop the spread of covid, in fact it may actually contribute to the spread of covid as many vaccinated people have fewer or no symptoms, or they figure they are vaccinated so they don't care if they spread it around. People have started to have "natural immunities" to covid as our bodies learn what to look for and how to deal with it. For a child in the US they are more likely to die from a gun shot, commit suicide, or die in a car accident. It would make more sense to focus our time and resources on these matters for children and let nature (covid) take it coarse on old people.

dust4fun's photo
Sun 05/29/22 07:56 PM
There are regional chat rooms, why can people looking for hookups or even friendly chats not use that outlet instead of sharing their wants and needs world wide?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25