Community > Posts By > synergized

synergized's photo
Sat 11/28/09 11:46 AM
Happy late Thanksgiving all!flowerforyou
I have leftover pumpkin cheesecake pie in the fridge..I need someone to eat it fast!

synergized's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:05 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE WOMEN OVER FIFTY DONT LIKE SEX ANY MORE

It has been a while..but pretty sure I still do and I am

way over 50.......:banana: :banana: :banana:

Well said! I was thinking that I couldn't say for sure, but I used to..hahahaha:banana:

synergized's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:03 AM
I could clean someones house I suppose, if he gave me a very generous allowance, paid all my bills, and did the cooking. Oh, and not get upset at my friends visiting all the time!:wink:

synergized's photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:57 AM
1. Go to Europe to see the Art and Architecture
2. See my children happy at whatever they choose
3. Wake up everyday with a smile (or at least the last day)
4. Build my dream(green)home
5. Add a man who is the perfect compliment to me to share the above, or just take him ala carte!

synergized's photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:47 AM

MMMMMMMM anything with pecans makes me drool!
How important is it to toast the pecans? I have a recipe for pecan carmel cheesecake I want to try, but it also calls for toasting the pecans. My broiler is not working, so wondered if I could get away without.

Toasting the pecans adds a LOT of flavor. I don't toast mine under the broiler anyway, unless I have a lot to do. I just put them in a frying pan over medium to medium low heat and toss every 1/2 minute to one minute till they smell great and start to brown.

Thanks for the tip!flowerforyou

synergized's photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:42 PM
MMMMMMMM anything with pecans makes me drool!
How important is it to toast the pecans? I have a recipe for pecan carmel cheesecake I want to try, but it also calls for toasting the pecans. My broiler is not working, so wondered if I could get away without.

synergized's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:47 AM

countrymike, I have read this thread through and you sound as if you're just plain angry at everyone. The topic really isn't the issue with you is it? You stir up some commotion and say you're done and then you peeked back in to see if anyone said anything about you and then here you come flapping your cape in the wind. If I'm wrong on this I beg your forgiveness but you sound peeved at the world in general. Peace. flowerforyou

Katz,
I have an inquisitive nature and that is why I checked back in.If you really knew me,you would know that I was hoping the post had no more answers and I get Carol throwing barbs..How do you want me to respond..
For instance carol chose to answer my simple question with "he's back"So why does she take the time to post...To prove a point, but when I do it it is abominable...Two faced ,I think ....
Last point for me is how people jump to unfounded conclusions.Why do you perceive me as unhappy in any form? For having an opinion?

I have read everything here, and some people did not agree with my posts, but I did not throw a tantrum over it and start accusing people of being evil or going to hell. Carol is a very sweet person, and I do not see her throwing barbs at you. She actually made a factual statement. You were after all, back. You do have to remember, if you post here, it is fair game to everyone's opinions, not just the ones that agree with yours. We all have our own moral values, and quoting the bible doesn't make yours better than anyone elses. I would say something more on the bible subject, but then we would be off and running again! There are no perfect people in the world, if we were perfect we would be sitting on the right hand side of old J.C.
Your values are your own, and I hope that you find someone who can live happily with them. You can easily step away from the people who you do not agree with, after you voice your opinion. Please do not be rude to others because they do not follow your beliefs to a T. Isn't that why we have wars?
<<<<steps down from my soap box. Sigh

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 08:34 PM

O, Yes there are you just have to look a little harder for us.. But we are around... laugh

Welcome to the forum Cloud:smile:

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 08:31 PM

I have quite a few male friends. The thing I do not have nor will I have is a friend with benefits. It's just not for me. There of course have been a few close calls, because some of my male friends think sex is just the next step in our 'friendship'. Unless a lady and man can communicate again at this point what they really want, it could have ended badly, and we would have lost our friendship. Sometimes when women start with friendship, and the male initiates physical aspects, the woman gets confused and thinks the man wants to move past the friendship. It all depends on how well both of you communicate what you want and need, and keep communicating it. You can't say it once, then expect the friendship to change and everyone still be on the same page.

Okay, this is soo new to me. Is that what a friend with benefits means? Isn't that a relationship?

Well..a friend with benefits means just friends with sex added in. There is no committment..and they can also be friends with benefits with many others at the same time.

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 12:42 PM
I have quite a few male friends. The thing I do not have nor will I have is a friend with benefits. It's just not for me. There of course have been a few close calls, because some of my male friends think sex is just the next step in our 'friendship'. Unless a lady and man can communicate again at this point what they really want, it could have ended badly, and we would have lost our friendship. Sometimes when women start with friendship, and the male initiates physical aspects, the woman gets confused and thinks the man wants to move past the friendship. It all depends on how well both of you communicate what you want and need, and keep communicating it. You can't say it once, then expect the friendship to change and everyone still be on the same page.

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 12:34 PM

Yeap older but wiser :) We sure break easier now, broke my first bone this year calium with D peoples :)

soft hugs so u don't get more broke Carol flowerforyou :wink:

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 12:32 PM

I've noticed that you can't fight gravity. I want my hair pulled or pinned UP, bras have to be UP-lifting, make-up applied in an UPsweep, I look better if I hold my chin UP and the list goes on.whoa

laugh well at least this gave some emotional uplifting!

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 12:29 PM

I'M JUST ME.I DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE,[maybe that is the reason,I'm still alone] Some guys say they want the real thing but to find out they don't. They want a beauty queen or close to it. I don't think they would know what to do with a real lady or Ladies,Do you know what to do with a real man?? I'm not talking about sex,I'm talking about the person..

I know what you mean. I meet a guy from another free singles site, and when we met at the coffee shop he said, well I see you are over weight (my picture and profile reflect the true me), but you are still pretty. After 2 meetings he said I am not sure I can handle your weight. Are you going to go on a diet soon? I said, well I am positive I cannot handle the weight of your judging. 2 months later he contacted me again and told me that he could not find any other nice women out there and he would like to get to know me better.laugh I of course replied that I knew him as well as I wanted to.

And of course, he was just so perfect that he wouldn't settle for anything less than perfection in a mate. Right?

laugh Well of course! I just swooned when I met him! noway
laugh

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 12:27 PM

Don't you like the profiles that want the barbie doll type with a good career, money and own home lol Hell I would stay single If a had a bod like that :)

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Well actually I think it would be tougher to find the right man if I looked like that. I actually used to model bathing suits in college, and the only men who would even approach me were the ones who wanted arm candy and worried over their ego. I never met a real down to earth man who cared about who I was inside. It was after I gained weight where I met some real wonderful men!

synergized's photo
Fri 11/06/09 12:09 PM
My grams used to fix these for us with tomatoes from the garden.

Sliced tomatoes
2 eggs
cornmeal, flour (equal amounts
salt
pepper
Lard or Butter (yea, I know, but thats how the southern women cooked)

Beat the egg and dip the tomato slices into it
Mix the cornmeal and flour together with salt and pepper and dredge the tomato slices in it
Drop the slices onto a hot pan with either the lard or butter in it
Fry until browned on both sides then lay on paper towel to drain. Eat while hot and crispy.

synergized's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:15 AM

morningflowerforyou
anybody want to clean my house?I don't feel like it todaylaugh laugh

Morning Betty:smile:
I have issues with my own houselaugh
My son tells me that since I am unemployed and have all this time on my hands that I should do all the cleaning and cooking. After all, he has school you know! He told me last night, all you have to do is sit around, check job sites on the computer, and do a bit of cleaning. How tough can it be?laugh laugh laugh

synergized's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:11 AM
You can be with someone and still feel lonely. That means that there is a part inside you that isn't being touched or satisfied even if you are in a roomful of friends. Sometimes when I am around people is when I feel the lonliest.(is that a word?) When you have a relationship with the right person then that part inside of you blossoms and you feel special and complete. To me, this is a bond that grows as your awareness of who the other person is grows.

Sadly alot of people blame the other person for the lack of that happening, or blame them that it went away. If that happened I feel (my opinion only)that you were not with the correct person in the first place, and even if the person is a wonderful soul, he/she was just not the wonderful one for you.

synergized's photo
Thu 11/05/09 07:56 AM
Hi and welcome! I have to say, I don't seem to make it on here much when everyone else is here :cry: But I do enjoy reading it all, and everyone here still remembers me and treats me well. That is what you have to look forward to! Have fun with usflowerforyou

synergized's photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:55 AM

I knew I could count on you and sweet, dear Kitty. I could tell by Kitty's little eyebrows he felt bad.
The yacht guy told me that night that EVERYONE falls into the water at least once. That gave me such an uh-oh feeling.spock surprised
I'm all better now, thanks all!:heart:

He might think you fell in the water, but he was left high and dry!
Feel sorry for him, because he lost a great potential 1st mate and doesn't even realize he is sailing off course.:smile:

synergized's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:21 AM

I am no arm candy but I am make a good antiacidlaugh laugh laugh
I think bnoth sexes have their dating problems,has nothing to do with anything else except meeting the wrong people!

Betty this is why I love you!
You are soooo smart! Ahem, I will slip ya a $20 if you introduce me to the right onelaugh flowerforyou

First I will have to find one for myselflaugh laugh
But you will be next in line hows that?

:banana: :banana: With Betty at the front of the line, I know we will only have the cream of the crop looking at this line! Ladies..grab your numbers nowwwwwwwwwwww

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25