Community > Posts By > synergized

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:25 PM

I need to call it a night. if im going to party and hold my own with a bunch of kids i gota get some sleeplaugh good night allyawn yawn

Night Tim..have fun!

I am gonna go myself, night all

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:24 PM

Hi all:smile:
I haven't even had a chance to peek in lately, so I hope u all have been having lots of laughs!
Hi Rob, I have seen your text...but I don't believe we have been on at the same time, good to see you.
Thanks Tim, its good to know I have been missed.
Hi Carol, my daughter is all married now,and off to her own home. I miss her. sigh. My son has just started school again, and is actually doing his homework so far! Keep your fingers crossed.laugh
What grade is your now :)

He is in 9th. They say his tests scored in the genis level last year, but I will be danged if he shows it on his grades. pfffft. If he isn't interested in it, he refuses to do it, period. grrrrrrr
it gets better when they move outlaugh mine didnt want to study either.... now she wishes she had

Hahahahaa...well I am hoping this year he will realize that he is gonna chop off his own nose if he keeps it up.
I have 2 sons. The older a type "A" personality and the younger a procrastinator. Go figurepitchfork

Yea, my middle daughter grad with a 98.7 gpa and has scholarships for 4 yr college. That's why I grrr@my son...I know he can do it. But I can't say anything because he gets stubborn and refuses to do anything.

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:22 PM

Hi Deli, sorry I missed you there. I didn't mean ta snub you. If I had, you would know it...rofl rofl rofl

Mary, good to see you hon! How are the kids treating you in school?

I'm loving Student Teaching!!!!

Got a REALLY BIG IMPORTANT test tomorrow morning at 7:30. My whole career depends on passing it. I will not get my certification unless I pass it. It's called the Praxis II. Something our lovely Government thought up because of No Child Left Behind. Won't matter that I have a 3.90 GPA...no pass, no certifacation.

I neeed LOTS of prayers gang....I am soooooooooooooooo stressed. I HATE tests!!!!!!
They're coming your way Mary.flowerforyou You'll do fine. Just relax.

Mary, you know you are gonna do better than fine! Deep breath, and let it come natural.flowerforyou

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:20 PM

Yeah Busy day Saddie I'm about to call it a night :)

Night Carol, good seeing you flowerforyou

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:19 PM

I haven't even had a chance to peek in lately, so I hope u all have been having lots of laughs!
Hi Rob, I have seen your text...but I don't believe we have been on at the same time, good to see you.
Hi Carol, my daughter is all married now,and off to her own home. I miss her. sigh. My son has just started school again, and is actually doing his homework so far! Keep your fingers crossed.laugh

He is in 9th. They say his tests scored in the genis level last year, but I will be danged if he shows it on his grades. pfffft. If he isn't interested in it, he refuses to do it, period. grrrrrrr
it gets better when they move outlaugh mine didnt want to study either.... now she wishes she had

Hahahahaa...well I am hoping this year he will realize that he is gonna chop off his own nose if he keeps it up.

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:18 PM

Well kids, I've got to turn in. Have to get up early and set up for a community coffee hour.

Nite Rob

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:17 PM
I just peeked in myself, but you all know I can't sit here and not talk! laugh

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:15 PM

Hi Deli, sorry I missed you there. I didn't mean ta snub you. If I had, you would know it...rofl rofl rofl

Hi Kathi my name is Jayne

Great to meet you Jayne

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:15 PM

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:13 PM

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:11 PM

Jayne, some friends up near Boston have said that their weather this summer has been so bad what with rain and chilly weather - Its like Summer missed them this year.

That's how our summer has been grumble
We had a couple really warm days, but mostly chilly and rainy.

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:10 PM

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:04 PM

I just turned 50. I am in great shape and full of energy, sexual and otherwise. My ex on the other hand started menopause and lost all interest. The reason I am seeking a younger gal has nothing to do with mid-life crisis, it's because I feel my energy level is on par with someone 10-15 years younger. I would date someone my age, but I would need to feel they were not "impaired" by menopause.

Menopause is a natural aging process....as with other processes it comes to an end....sooner for some, longer for others..
If you left your wife because she was going through menopause...that doesn't say much for you.....Maybe the menopause was just an excuse. Just my opinin of course. If more men wuld be understanding of mother natue, there would be less stress in a marriage. That young woman you are seeking will also go thru this process in time..what then? Another younger woman? How long can you keep this up? You will also age, maybe have High Blood Pressure, and some other things that will slow you down and maybe even have E.D...How are you going to feel when that younger woman starts looking for a younger more active man? I have been "impaired" as you so eloquently put it, and it's now over....so I do know what I'm talking about.
I have to agree with Vivian on this one. I was going to stay out of this but I can't keep quiet any longer, if your EX is looking to met someone that will treat her the way she should be treated there’s a few of us out here.
Now take it as a MAN and don't put her down just because she's going through menopause.

maybe, just maybe the lack of understanding and compassion towards her "impairment" was the turn off that caused her to not be interested in sex with you..maybe was not the "impairment" at all. Worked as an out for ya though..

I have been told, that for alot of women, their husbands had become very complacent. They didn't do the special things for their ladies anymore, and the men always found fault with them but then expected the ladies to be interested in the bedroom. Believe me, not all women who are going thru menopause lose interest. Could be, you believing yourself to be so much more special than her is what made her lose interest. Enjoy trying to find the right woman, who has your energy, without your impairments.

synergized's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:56 PM
hi all:smile:
We discussing kids?

synergized's photo
Sun 08/30/09 09:02 PM
what is alreado sauce???? ok..what am i missing out on?

synergized's photo
Sun 08/30/09 08:59 PM
I have one of those pans with the grooves in it...and it almost acts like a grill. Food turns out great on it!

synergized's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:03 AM

since your in new york,, you should try some of the produce in maryland and PA. its not too terribly far away,, and you will get some great stuff.

I live in western ny..if i went to maryland it would be a heck of a road trip!
pa has the same growing season we do, and the same produce. it only takes me an hour to drive down to erie, pa, which i do quite a bit.

synergized's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:42 PM
Hi Betty:smile:
Did everyone else desert you?

synergized's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:40 PM

yeah New York is not known for good produce late in the season.

I still have tomatoes, green beans, and strawberries going strong!
shhhh don't tell. With all the rain we have gotten this year, I am surprised we had anything at all to harvest.

synergized's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:38 PM

tears sad tears
My blackberries are gone for the season...guess I will use frozen ones!

We just picked about 15-20 lbs, most of which are either in preserves or frozen. We're going this weekend to pick some more and maybe some raspberries.

sure sure, rub it in!
I only have a couple bushes I keep in the back yard. It usually gives me enough for a pie or 2. I should have gone to the berry bush and picked some to freeze, duh me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25