Community > Posts By > synergized

synergized's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:52 PM

add scambled eggs to lasagna to increase the emulsification or firmness so it doesn t fall apart when you cut it

I add whipped eggs to the cheese mixture..and I always add a little nutmeg. Everyone raves, but have no idea what I did different.

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:05 PM
it was great seeing both of you! I am gonna go watch a movie with my son.

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:04 PM

hi Syn

:smile: Hi ya. I have been reading all of you guys antics herelaugh
what are you trying to say?laugh

Trying to say???laugh
I just think that if everyone of you got together, it would be a momentous moment! Could you imagine? It would be an evening of laughter, men's dress would be aprons, the pope as the scheduled speaker, dawgie treats, and icecream for all!
laugh laugh i havent done any puplic speaking for awhile

rofl rofl rofl

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:02 PM

Better be careful MTM he might try to get you to kiss his ring!

laugh The ring in the barrel?

Hi Kathi
How are you tonight?

Hi! I am doing good. I went for my 2nd interview..and received a letter today telling me that they filled the position :( This means something else is right around the corner!
How are you? I saw where you said you are getting a little scared?? over your trip??

Yeah a little nervous..you know airplanes . airports boarding the dogs and a pope tha wants to send me bad weather.

Awww..but you can handle that for the fun you are gonna have! Flying used to be simple and fast, now it takes twice as long before you even leave the ground.

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 06:01 PM

hi Syn

what are you trying to say?laugh

Trying to say???laugh
I just think that if everyone of you got together, it would be a momentous moment! Could you imagine? It would be an evening of laughter, men's dress would be aprons, the pope as the scheduled speaker, dawgie treats, and icecream for all!

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:58 PM

:cry: When and why was the last time you cried? Was it a movie, a memory, hurt feelings, anvil on your foot? The other night I watched a documentary about Annie Oakley. She married at age 15 and when she was about 66 she died and 18 DAYS later her husband died and they said he was buried right next to her. I immediately broke into heavy tears! I never know what's going to trigger the boo-hoo nerve.sad

Sadly I have strong emotions. I cry when I am sad, I cry when I am angry, I cry when I am happy. I won't ever have to use drops for dry eyes! laugh

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:56 PM

hi Syn

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:55 PM

Hi Kathi
How are you tonight?

Hi! I am doing good. I went for my 2nd interview..and received a letter today telling me that they filled the position :( This means something else is right around the corner!
How are you? I saw where you said you are getting a little scared?? over your trip??

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:54 PM

Oh wait..that is called a hoop..sorryyyyyyyyyyy

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:52 PM

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 05:44 PM

I cried my eyes out the other night over extreme home editio(?)
Where Ty pennington redoes the house

I cry at those all the time. I can think I am ok, then someone says somthing and bam. sigh. But, it's only something in my eye ya knowlaugh

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 09:21 AM

Do any guys actually like this movie? From the trailers and reviews it sounds like the epitome of chick flick.

Unknown as no guy, straight or gay will admit to seeing the movie or reading the book.

I know 3 guys who have seen the movie. One is a teen (14 yrs old) another is 23, and one who is 38. The first 2 guys said it was great. The 14 yr old was into the special effects, the 23 year old said it was a love story but had enough in it so he wasn't sleeping or gagging. Sigh, the 38 year old said it was a kids film. laugh

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 09:11 AM
Edited by synergized on Wed 04/08/09 09:12 AM
I really enjoyed the book. Here's some trivia: the guy who played the vamp hated to take showers...they had to force him to shower everyday so that he could do the close ups! hahaha.

I didn't enjoy the first book of the series..probably because I had seen the movie. But I did buy all the rest and enjoyed them very much.

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:58 AM

I have NO idea!! But come ON people!!

This guy I recently talked to had a picture of himself and 2 buddies, it was a distant picture... he told me he was the one on the left and it was an older picture, he would be putting a recent one on soon. I thought it was of his college graduation. Mind you, this person was now 40. Come to find out, he said it was from HIGH SCHOOL.....GOOD GRIEF! noway grumble

laugh When I first came online, I had a pic that was 1 yr old and got all kinds of nasty remarks from ppl who told me I was trying to fake them out!laugh
Maybe the ones with more than one person in the pic thinks that if they know who they are, that is enough!!
If they don't have a pic, it makes me think that either they are ashamed of themselves, orrrrrrr they are hiding out. I have met a couple guys on here who told me that they didn't want anyone they knew to see them on herelaugh laugh laugh

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:52 AM
Hi Betty and Sage! how's you all today?

synergized's photo
Wed 04/08/09 08:51 AM

Are these brownies legal? What are y'all talking about? Who is Tim and what was supposed to happen Sunday or not happen? How did he crack his head and did that make him flip? Is Tim a baby? Who is the teacher unless it's Sunday? Put the brownies up. huh

laugh It's tough to go back and try to figure out what everyone has said! I try to read through things even when I get here too late to talk to anyone. That way, I get my day's fix of laughter, and I can kind of keep up with what is happening with everyone.

synergized's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:51 AM
Sure I would! Ummm if it happens before I forget why I want to live with someone.laugh

synergized's photo
Tue 04/07/09 06:49 AM

Good morning everyone, back from my trip to NC, had a great time.. went to a singles party from SFF.. Met a lot of nice people..Hope everyone here in good shape! flowerforyou

Hi Silver..welcome back!flowerforyou

synergized's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:47 AM

Morning Music and Hg
And Morning song welcome ! Nice to have you with usflowerforyou

Hi Betty:smile:
Another nice pic of you! Hows your day?

synergized's photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:46 AM

You are right. The harder we try, the more likely we are to fail. The sense I get is that the human subconscious can sense stress and a relaxed state in another person. Put a few beers in them and the conscious mind can do the same thing. A relaxed state is attractive, an aggressive state is .... well .... aggressive! I think this is why chance meetings are more successful than planned attacks.

Of course if I actually knew anything about the subject I might not be single.laugh

laugh Alot of people look at being single like a disease..which is sad. I would love to meet the right person, but being single is the 2nd best thing!!
They always say, when you stop looking it will come to you. Maybe that is what the saying means. You relax and have fun, and the right person is attracted to you.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next