Community > Posts By > synergized

synergized's photo
Thu 04/01/10 08:36 AM

Wow, very pretty and haunting.
glad you liked it Syn..

I slip in here and see what you all are up to! laugh
The one song I really laughed over was 'you're the reason our kids are ugly'. I think maybe Betty suggested that one.

synergized's photo
Thu 04/01/10 08:34 AM

This isn't pretty, but pretty funny. If y'all can remember it came out when we were young..gawd I love it..:laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs

Anyone remember This?

I think I saw this on the Ed Sullivan show...hahahaha
We would go around singing it, and my grams went nuts saying..thats disrespectful!

synergized's photo
Wed 03/31/10 09:46 AM
Wow, very pretty and haunting.

synergized's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:04 PM

Hi Everyone. Well I made it as far as Emporia VA tonight with 2 busses of teenagers. There are other chaperones. We'll travel the rest of the way tomorrow morning then a relaxing day at Myrtle Beach. Wed & Thurs are performance days. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to check in again tomorrow night.

Hope you didn't hit the bad weather! Myrtle beach is great, I hope you get to enjoy it with all the brohahaha:smile:

synergized's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:58 PM
What bothers me more than a name, is the ones who mention they want a woman who is sexy and passionate. And of course they mention this 5 or 6 times in the profile. This makes me feel that they want someone who will jump into bed with them fast w/o getting to know them first. What ever happened to letting things progress instead of a fast food drive thru mentality?

synergized's photo
Mon 03/08/10 09:09 AM
I make this too.
I use the can of chicken soup,mix the chicken cubes and the stuffing spices into it, put the dry stuffing over the top with a jar of chicken gravy.
Yummmm
I never thought about putting sour cream into it....hmmmm sounds great.

synergized's photo
Fri 02/26/10 11:09 AM
I have met alot of wonderful people. Sadly, none that I wish to spend alot of time with, let alone my life. sighhhhh

synergized's photo
Fri 02/26/10 11:07 AM

I worried about my kids for long enough.

All are over 30 & if they can't handle life by now, time they learned. I am here if they need me or my thoughts.
All I can do.

Well, my kids are 27, 20, and 15. But, I think I would worry a tad about them no matter what, because I love them.

synergized's photo
Fri 02/26/10 11:05 AM

awww Kathi sorry to hear about your daughter.
I guess we all agree that our kids are the ones we worry about the most.Am I right?

We can't help it can we?

synergized's photo
Sun 02/21/10 07:55 PM

I used to worry about everything!
I think Betty and I would be going head to head for the Queen of worry contest!
But, I have finally come to realize that worrying only gives credence and power to the negative things, so now I try very hard to constantly see the great outcome I am looking for. I say try, because worrying is a habit that is totally ingrained, and it takes time and lots of 'scooping' out of the old. You have to constantly (at first) concentrate on what good can come of any situation, and when the bad slides in, notice it fast and nip it in the bud!
Now I find the bad scenarios slip fast through my mind, and then I smile at all the good things I see happening instead. Less tums!!!:banana:
are you listening Betty ??

Sure I am..noway laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou Hugs Betty. I was 50 years old when I finally figured out that worrying justs makes you stress out. I still have to make a concious effort, but I think if I still allowed worry to run my life I would probably be dead of a heart attack by now. With being unemployed for a year with a son to take care of, and of course all the money worries, along with my other children having issues in their lives,my toes would be tickling daisies.laugh Of course, laughter helps, and you have a great personality and sense of humor, so I know that helps alot! Everytime something bad happens, force yourself to see something good about it, or how you could turn it into a story to make others laugh. That helps.:wink:
Great adviceflowerforyou

:thumbsup:

Yes, I also started asking myself, will this matter next week, month, or year? that puts things in perspective for me and stops the angst.

Thanks Deli:smile:

Hmmmm...maybe thinking about whether it would matter or not is a good way of doing it! I just always think, I know that I always get what I want or need, so there are no worries.

As for my kids!!!!noway well, my son can go for his driving permit this year, and I am already clutching my heart and hyper ventalating...hahahahaha.
tears And I don't want to discuss my daughter's new marriage. Sighhhh

synergized's photo
Sat 02/20/10 07:55 AM

But, I have finally come to realize that worrying only gives credence and power to the negative things, so now I try very hard to constantly see the great outcome I am looking for. I say try, because worrying is a habit that is totally ingrained, and it takes time and lots of 'scooping' out of the old. You have to constantly (at first) concentrate on what good can come of any situation, and when the bad slides in, notice it fast and nip it in the bud!
Now I find the bad scenarios slip fast through my mind, and then I smile at all the good things I see happening instead. Less tums!!!:banana:
are you listening Betty ??

Sure I am..noway laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou Hugs Betty. I was 50 years old when I finally figured out that worrying justs makes you stress out. I still have to make a concious effort, but I think if I still allowed worry to run my life I would probably be dead of a heart attack by now. With being unemployed for a year with a son to take care of, and of course all the money worries, along with my other children having issues in their lives,my toes would be tickling daisies.laugh Of course, laughter helps, and you have a great personality and sense of humor, so I know that helps alot! Everytime something bad happens, force yourself to see something good about it, or how you could turn it into a story to make others laugh. That helps.:wink:

synergized's photo
Fri 02/19/10 08:01 AM

synergized's photo
Sun 01/31/10 07:29 PM

:angel: The forum has changed on my computer so I was a little confused. But I'm back if just for the moment. We got 8 inches of snow at my house, most people got about 5 or 6, and it flurried real fine today. Fog tonight should make for some good sledding tomorrow. LOL rofl Good Night everyone.:angel:
there running test on M2 thats why its all screwed up, with any luck they will put it back the way it was.. BTW HI

Testing??!! Does this mean we will all have extra parts to work with, or ummm, maybe strange powers like being able to contact people without typing??????:banana:

synergized's photo
Thu 01/21/10 08:55 AM

what I like to do is to fry up some chorizo

lay a fresh HOT green chili on the grill and pour pancake batter on it and sprinkle some of the chorizo into it

flip it a couple times and serve it without syrup. the syrup makes it too sweet even for the chili to overcome

Forgive me, and don't hit me too hard but, What is chorizo?

synergized's photo
Tue 12/22/09 09:01 PM
If I do not see all of you before Christmas, I wish you the merriest of holidays with you opening the present of what you wish for the most!!!
Merry Christmas, and I thank all of you for being here and being so friendly!
flowerforyou

synergized's photo
Tue 12/22/09 08:50 PM
Wednesday my daughter will be here for christmas, then on Christmas it will be my son and me. This year he didn't want a tree, so I didn't push for one but things feel strange without one. sigh.

Sage, to answer your question, I have felt like something has been missing for years. Maybe it is because when I was young, we would open presents at home in the morning, go to my dad's parents for lunch and then go to my mom's parents for dinner(my 3 uncles and 22 assorted cousins would be there). Christmas to me is being with everyone you love best. That seems to have dwindled down now to my kids, and they are usually busy with other things. I tried to find somewhere that I could volunteer to help out this year, but everyone said they had more than enough people for their needs. It is wonderful that so many people are willing to share their time with others, but now I will feel a little lonely.

synergized's photo
Tue 12/22/09 08:38 PM
My dad used to say
If you start a fight you will get a whipping when you get home; if someone else starts the fight and you lose, you will get a whipping when you get home.

My grams used to say
You don't want to go outside in the dark, the booger bears will get you.
I had no idea what a booger bear was, but the thought of it scared me enough that I stayed in the house and peeked out the window.

synergized's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:22 AM

I made my first batch of fudge the other day. I used a 'fudge kit'. so my question is....does making fudge from a 'kit' count as MAKING it yourself ? ohwell

noway Never knew they had a fudge kit! Now, I think even I could do that! I have lots of fudge recipes..but they never seem to firm up.:cry: I would love a great recipe for maple walnut fudge because that is my favorite. I have never even seen a recipe out there for maple walnut fudge. sigh.

Back to the issue: wooohoooooooooooo fudge! who cares if it is from a kit???:banana:

synergized's photo
Wed 12/02/09 01:01 PM

What kind of pup, what's her color and temperment?

How about "Alawishous"

Thats Cute!!!
I just finished seeing the puppy.She is a German Shepherd with taffy and black markings.She is so cute!!!And seems to have a wonderful tempermant so far.

Well if she has taffy markings, why not
Taffy?
Or Sadie?
or Keisha

ohwell just saying..lol

synergized's photo
Wed 12/02/09 12:56 PM

I think the focus group for this thread should be the MEN...do they still like sex when they are 50+? If they still like it can they do it? Just sayin'...whoa

seems to me that sex over fifty has but one purpose. fun play time.
doubtful sex will produce offspring at our age, impossible in my case, and i can exchange views and ideas with my buddies whether or not they are male or female. i can have fun with my pals doing all kinds of activities but if i want to have fun in bed only a woman will do. yep, after working through the decades providing for others i'm up for plenty of fun doing all sorts of activities. and sex is still reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllll fun with a like minded lady.:banana: pitchfork flowerforyou

Play time???? pfffft
Sex at our age is to share, enjoy each other, and get closer and bond. Playtime is the sandbox over on the island.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25