Community > Posts By > synergized

synergized's photo
Wed 11/30/11 11:14 AM
When I was 26 I dated a guy who was 42. It was great, because he knew how to treat a woman. Sadly, he wanted to get married and I didn't. I think he wanted a 'mom' for his 12 and 15 yr olds. When I was 36 I saw him again. He told me he would toss his wife aside if I wanted to get back with him. frustrated That told me everything I wanted to know about him.

synergized's photo
Wed 11/30/11 10:57 AM

I think scooter lady shows some promise.
The time would just whiz by.

laugh Thanks for the laugh!

synergized's photo
Wed 11/30/11 10:55 AM

When I was in my twenties and thirties, I was already short, so I dated women much older than myself. I never ran short of good looking, very nice women to date.

Yet then already I heard women belly-ache how older men (fifties) want to date women in their twenties, and not women in their fifties.

This made me feel very positive about my future sex life. I said, then, that if then I already had women coming out of my ears, then when I hit fifty, I'd have to rent special rooms for the machines that dispense numbers which the women would need to take to see when their turn comes up.

So I hit fifty... and nothing.

Absolutely nothing, I am telling you.

I am now 57, and I get ignored like you wouldn't believe. By women. In their fifties.

Not only do I get snubbed by them, but women in their twenties, thirties, forties, sixties, seventies, eighties and ninties also all turn me down. I kid you not, I am so hard up and desparate that I actually asked a 93-year-old out last fall, but she was really gorgeous. She said "no", naturally. She thought I was way below her league, she wanted to set me up with a lady we both knew who could only get around on a motorized schooter, coz she was so fat. And she had a brushcut. The ninty-year-old thought I'd be a better match for her than for herself. She was eyeing to get the twenty-three year old bodybuilder in our philosophy discussion group.

So wtf.

I have stayed away from this fifties-only forum because I think it's all a load of crap. Nobody can tell me that women want guys in their fifties. It's not the guys who don't want the women, both being fifty. A guy, a real man, a real masch, a macho mucho guy, a guy with joingo, a guy with mojo, will go for any woman any age.

It's the women themselves who don't want the guys in their fifties.

Gad, I am witness to this, big time. I have been rejected by all (about three to five hundred) women in their fifties whom I asked out since I turned fifty.

So please. Don't give me any more of that old, old wives' tale.

I WANT an old wife's tail, and been mislead by the old wives' tale, because nobody sure ain't giving me none.

It sounds to me like you are just looking for sex. Most women our age want more than just sex, or friends with benefits. (I repeat, most - not all) Meet a woman, spend time getting to know her and you may be surprised. I want a man my age, but not one that acts like he is still in high school. I also am wondering how fast you approached those 3-5 hundred women, and just exactly how you approached them.

synergized's photo
Tue 05/24/11 08:19 AM

I hate it when people get a life :tongue:

It does happen. Many people have not been posting for a month or more.

I understand that! I still think about all of you, but it seems evenings are when I spend finishing up what I didn't do during the daylaugh

synergized's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:58 AM
Hope the birthday brings lots of great presents!flowerforyou
First off would be the nurse! hahahalaugh

synergized's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:44 AM

no license needed.
complete hip replacement.
planning on doing it march 21.
bury me the 22nd..:tongue:

Not so bad....had one and home 4 days later.....you can do it!!!!!!
yea but women are a lot tougher than men, we all know that ohwell

:banana: omg just wait..that poor lil non nurse is gonna get her exercise running cuz you are gonna be up and chasing her in no time!pitchfork

synergized's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:05 AM

you're putty in my hands :laughing:

Better than denture cream noway

Wait, pigs have hands???
nor do they use denture cream :wink:

frustrated But...oh I see, the putty holds the hands on, try ducttape instead:smile:

synergized's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:03 AM
Wait a minute!
Alot of men shave their heads because they are going bald...and let me tell ya bald can be vewwwy sexy on some, so what about women? Can we shave our heads and be sexy too???pitchfork

synergized's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:51 AM

you're putty in my hands :laughing:

Better than denture cream noway

Wait, pigs have hands???

synergized's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:46 AM

oink oink tongue2

laugh see, you just melted me

synergized's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:45 AM

oh yes, I am having lots of difficulty meeting someone I like and that is sincere and serious about having a relationship, I didn't think 50 year olds would be into games but they still are!!

Men and women both play games no matter what the age. It's human nature. Why do ya think there are so many games on the market???

Seriously, I think alot of people play games, even with themselves because they are afraid - to change, to be hurt, to be seen as silly.

synergized's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:43 AM

men are pigs laugh

But they are sooo cute when they oink!:banana:

synergized's photo
Sat 09/25/10 11:55 AM
I was just reading the last topic..and saw that Tim had a date, and wore dress slacks! Ya know, that could be the problem. He should have worn his boots and apron...ummmmmm...just a suggestionpitchfork

synergized's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:14 PM

"How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is (insert name here)."

My daughter was hit on with this line. She told him, maybe enough to get a hi ya...lol

synergized's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:07 PM
It's not just the metal ones..so don't discriminate! hahaha. The plastic ones seem to like to hang on also. I think they are all secretly phobic about being alone.

synergized's photo
Fri 09/24/10 03:56 PM

Thanks. We actually lived in the same town. I'm very happy.

Sometimes hidden treasures found close to you are the bestest!

synergized's photo
Fri 09/24/10 03:38 PM

I liked the one you posted of the angry sky----beautiful!!!

thank you i love taking them pics i have lots of slide shows
right now i have over 3000 disc full of pics
do you ever make slide shows? and what brand and model camera do you use?

yes i got slide shows on youtube
i have 5 nikons but anymore mainly use my d200 with a 18-200x70mm lens
I have a Nikon, but I am thinking of going with Cannon

Reminds me of the song Kodachrome:

When I think back
On all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder
I can think at all
And though my lack of edu---cation
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, Oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away

If you took all the girls I knew
When I was single
And brought them all together for one night
I know they'd never match
my sweet imagination
everything looks WORSE in black and white

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, Oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away

Mama don't take my Kodachrome away

love that song

aww I went to your profile to see more beautiful pics! The two I saw here are inspiring! They make me want to get my paints out!

synergized's photo
Mon 08/23/10 04:46 PM
wow music!
i have been gone a while, and I see that you have gotten married!
congrats and I hope things stay happy for you

synergized's photo
Fri 04/09/10 07:59 AM

Have you ever has a friend on here that made you feel like your friednship was just as important to them as it was to you,only to find out you really mean nothing to them at all?
How do you handle this?

Call me silly, but ... HOW can you consider ANYONE you meet thru an online forum discussion a 'friend' ... ? That's a stretch. Maybe they can be an 'electronic acquaintance' or an 'online chat buddy' or something like that, but a FRIEND ... ? Sorry, but no. Friendship is built up over the years thru contact and activities shared together. That ain't a happenin' thing online. This is a world of nothing more than electrons being re-shuffled on a computer screen in multiple rooms at the same time. It's kinda like 'TRON' without the meanie. I don't ever regard anyone I meet in a forum as a 'friend' ... perhaps someone who shares similar values or opinions, but that's as far as it'll ever go. Besides, 99% of the time they don't even live close to me. 'Friend' ... no, this is a clear misuse of the term. You're setting yourself up if you continue to think of these online acquaintances as flesh-and-blood friends. There's a difference.

here we go again. Sigh.spock whoa

I would like to know why people who get to know others online are delusional, but a person who comes here just to play others is healthy???

synergized's photo
Fri 04/02/10 11:14 AM

Wow, very pretty and haunting.
glad you liked it Syn..

I slip in here and see what you all are up to! laugh
The one song I really laughed over was 'you're the reason our kids are ugly'. I think maybe Betty suggested that one.
I need to send that song to my x's bigsmile

laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25