Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:29 PM

(((catch))) I'm crushing big time but I dont think he reads this thread

Hmmmmmmm, maybe he will follow me here hee hee.......drool

We talked on the phone for a long time today. He is coming to visit as soon as he can.:banana:

{{{{CF}}}}}:heart:

Gurlie teach him how to be a loyal leg humper!! devil :tongue:
tell him it's a given if he wants your attention..
:wink:

LOLOL.....oh Im sure that if we get together he will be. He seems the loyal type. At least I hope my radar is working properly, he hee

He only lives about 3 hours away

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:25 PM

We talked on the phone for a long time today. He is coming to visit as soon as he can.:banana:

{{{{CF}}}}}:heart:

Gurlie teach him how to be a loyal leg humper!! devil :tongue:
tell him it's a given if he wants your attention..
:wink:

LOLOL.....oh Im sure that if we get together he will be. He seems the loyal type. At least I hope my radar is working properly, he hee

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:11 PM

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 02:05 PM

I just gave my opinion to the best I know .I told her she should see a doctor as depression can be very serious . Who is better than a doctor to treat a patient ?. The two ladies who got carried away either misunderstood me or something else . I am not looking for a fight as I hate any fight let alone a fight with a depressed person . As far as my post , I will carry on giving my opinions if anyone likes them or hate them . Depression is not a joke and that is why I kept emotions away from my responses .I still defend my position that for medical help ,the doctor is the best person to see .

Twice now if you read my responses again you will see that I reomended a Dr and counceling. No fights here, and your remark about especially a depressed person was insulting. I don't think this is the thread for you. If you want to carry on then fine, but you should be more careful how you express yourself in here.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:12 AM
Advise is just that. Advise and I did advise her to go to the Dr so get off your fugging high horse. ive been reading some of your other posts and you seem to have a negative outlook. Prove me worng. It will be my pleasure to see you change up.

Coco, you know that I think you should go to the Dr, but in the mean time I gave you some tips from MY DR to do while you wait for your appt. Counceling can really help if you give it a chance. They can help you to pin point what may be bothering you or help you to figure out if it is a chemical imbalance.....take care

Disclaimer: I am not a Dr and have not prescribed anything to anyone, given any adise to self medicate or anyting harmful in anyway. This is the ADVISE topic and the derpession thread. Advise is just that. To be taken or not. No one is forcing anyone to do anything and all advise I personally gave was upbeat, caring and I believe helpful as well as going to the Dr.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:05 AM
most meds work differently on different people. To one they are weak and another a God send......

I think they are giving you the shaft at the hospital. With all those injuries how the hell can they say go home and take alieve? They know that **** dont work!

Go to your general practiciner. They are usually more understanding and ready to write you a script.

Good luck and sorry to hear you are isn so much pain.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:59 AM

hi all ive been feeling depressed everyday not for awhile everytime i wake up i just want to cry , im trying to figure out wots wrong with me thanks for listening :cry:

Awwww, (((coco))), I'm sorry. I can defiantely identify, as can a lot of others in here. Make an appt with your Dr and maybe they can help you out until you pull out of this funk you are in.

Some of us are stuck in this funk for life. Sometimes you might need to take account of what is going on it your life. i hate that one btw....

Sometimes you can pin point what that problem is by talking with someone who knows you well, or just make a list and write a good and bad column.

Write the good and bads, then read through it and ask yourself what is good or what is bad, then can you fix it/deal with it or not, then how might you fix the problem.

I wish I had better advice for you. Being a vetran psyco, you think I would have better advicelaugh

Hugs,

karen

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:37 PM
I have more than a crush. But a "secret" crush.......love drool smitten

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:27 PM
Hey you all.......(((robert)))

I'll take lazy over creepy. Had to read the whole thread and I would like some cheesewiz with that, if you don't mind getting it for me. I'm feeling kinda lazy and uneducated tonight.rofl

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:37 PM
Hiya (((BIGSEXY)))love

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:17 PM
I'm in Fresno. About 2 hrs north of you. So yeah I hate the fugging dustbowl too. At least I can drive to the mountains in a couple of hours though. Can't leave though. tried once and couldnt stand not being with my family.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 07:08 PM
Congrats....my mom and dad just celebrated thier 22nd......may you celebrate always.flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:53 PM
(((fear))) dalin, are you very bored? My son used to take everything electronic apart he could get his hands on when he was bored.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:51 PM

hymans

Cute but plastic surgens can repair that now. You can get your cherry popped as often as you can pay for it.

Sorry to pop your bubble hahaha

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:48 PM
Lets make a green gang and put water and sugar in everyones tank.....we can't have a tea party like they did in Boston. Can't dump oil in the ocean, but we can blow it UP! Hell as fugged up as this world is already, a few more hundred years of self repair won't hurt none.

Im so evil.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:44 PM
Anyone

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:42 PM
Got a ticket for it in the middle of the night in a dark nieghborhood. The fugging cop must have really been bored.

It's called a california stop. I guess we get more tickets for it. Fugger cost me $265

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:36 PM

If the pinks you are using wont show up, the lighter in the lid and darker works well, but you have to have the right colors. Having a Avon rep come and make you up and help you pick out the right colors helps a lot. You can also go into JC Penny's or most big dept stores and they will do it too.
I personally think that if the shades you are using don't compliment your skin tone, dont use pink. Use a very light maroon or some powdered blush. Use a dry make up brush you can get at any place they sell cosmetics, use the lighter one on the lid and the darker one on the eye ridge. Dont color too close to the eye brow and you can even use the light color just under the brow to highlight the darker color

karen (hugs) will you come help me with my makeup?whoa just j/k

hugzzzzz back. I'll post a pic of my eye.....it is colored pink and might help with the description

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:57 PM
If the pinks you are using wont show up, the lighter in the lid and darker works well, but you have to have the right colors. Having a Avon rep come and make you up and help you pick out the right colors helps a lot. You can also go into JC Penny's or most big dept stores and they will do it too.
I personally think that if the shades you are using don't compliment your skin tone, dont use pink. Use a very light maroon or some powdered blush. Use a dry make up brush you can get at any place they sell cosmetics, use the lighter one on the lid and the darker one on the eye ridge. Dont color too close to the eye brow and you can even use the light color just under the brow to highlight the darker color

creationsfire's photo
Fri 07/04/08 02:30 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Fri 07/04/08 02:31 PM
Poor old Bozo.RIP.

I hate politics so much that I always vote for either Micky Mouse or Charlie Brown...seriously, there is a blank fill in place at the bottom and you can vote for anyone you want. Wouldn't it be funny to see someone actually win that waylaugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25