Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:31 AM
without me, you're only yougrumble noway

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:23 AM
I just quit 13 days ago, but I noticed they had just changed someting about the cigs and couldn't figure out why they kept going out if I didnt chain smoke them.....thanks. Now I know why, but now to me it doesnt matter, sorry for the folks that it does matter to and it's true that you are saving money if you forgt about them in the ashtray, lol.flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:17 AM
That is so sad, sorry you have to go through that:cry:

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:15 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 05/13/08 08:16 AM
omg, I'll stay right here is Cali with my earthquakes. Nice of you to search for the owners of the personal items, and the owners of the store ought to be contacted......thats just plain scarey.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:02 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 05/13/08 08:02 AM
yawn ohwell indifferent

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:58 AM
I would have said a lot more than that. You got more control than I do Roy.

Only 3 more days of school. THen it is whineing time......"I'm Bored!" laugh

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:47 AM
can we say self-fufilling prophecy?

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:45 AM
searching for "the one"

creationsfire's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:38 AM
I'll write something later

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:38 PM
laugh

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:09 PM
Glad you all took the time to read this. It is a quote from GARRISON KEILLOR and was sent to me by of all people, MY DAD! Gotta love Daddy!

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:54 PM
The last time I witnessed a woman becoming a mother, it wasn't anything like the frilly sentiments of Mother's Day.
She lay on her back, perspiring heavily and yelling, ''Oh my God, why did you do this to me? I'll never forgive you in a hundred years. I hope you hurt like this someday. Give me another epidural, you sadists. And get this thing out of me!'' and looking up at me as if she were burning at the stake and I had lit the fire.
Mothers were, at one time, young women with Possibilities who might have taken a different route and become glamorous and powerful figures in size-2 dresses and instead found themselves cleaning up excrement and jiggling colicky babies to get them to stop screaming.
They hardly ever get to London anymore or have time to read James Joyce. They sit down to dinner with adults and feel brain-dead. A bouquet of flowers hardly seems compensation enough. How about a million dollars and a house in the south of France?
My mother appears in a photograph of five young women in white summer dresses walking hand-in-hand, grinning, on a country lane near Cottage Grove, Minn., in 1932 when she was 17, not long before she met my father, and they all look so fresh and happy, as if in a careless paradise all their own.
She is willowy, shy and beautiful and she might've modeled evening gowns at Dayton's Sky Room and maybe been spotted by a Hollywood scout and wound up in pictures, playing the village girl who charms the world-weary tycoon stranded in Littleville by the blizzard.
Instead, she became a suburban pioneer, making a home in a muddy cornfield, putting up the stewed tomatoes and canned beans every fall, raising six children, slogging through bouts of mumps and flu, whomping up big Christmases, fishing the laundry out of the washing machine and putting it through the wringer and hanging it on the line. Is that what the smiling girl of 1932 had in mind?
The cruel injustice of motherhood is that, out of devotion to her brood, she sacrifices so much of her own life that her children grow up to find her a little boring in comparison to the maiden aunt who is a little rebellious and more fun to be around, whereas Mom is just the lady who runs the vacuum.
As Erma Bombeck said, the kids walk in and ask her, ''Is anybody home?''
But she loves you. You could come home with snakes tattooed on your face and she still would see the good in you. Most great men were mama's boys. She encouraged them long before anybody else could see any talent there.
Your mother is on top of the situation. Your father has a hard time remembering your birthday or even your Christian name, but your mother knows you by scent, thanks to years of doing your laundry.
She knows when you're in trouble. And you will get into deep trouble someday. Count on it.
Someone will file a lawsuit against you and subpoena your e-mail and it will all come flooding out, your dark secrets, your nefarious dealings, and your friends will cross the street to avoid you and your brothers and sisters will fade into the woodwork, but your mother will still love you. Like an old lioness, she'll come running even if you're 2,000 miles away.
That is why you pay homage to the old lady on Mother's Day. You entered this cold world causing her more pain than she thought possible and now she won't ever give up on you. Those old ladies you see being wheeled onto airliners are the mothers of children facing imminent indictment for terrible things. Mama will be in the courtroom for you, baby. She will look the jury in the eye and her look may get you acquitted.
Buy her something nice, like a set of gold ingots. Or a black car with a chauffeur. She's your mama, honeybuns. At least you could write her a note.
---
* GARRISON KEILLOR can be heard Saturday nights on public radio stations across the country.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/11/08 05:34 PM
Well, you and I both know there is no one who is perfect, nd a perfect world is not reality. It is a disguise and you can't lt that fool you either. That was her little bubble and you had yours. She popped yours and for good reason, but did you pop hers? Sounds like you don't know. Do you think she lived dreamland? That can cause soem real hurt feelings. I popped my own bubble a long time ago, and you seem to have a grip on yours, but my ex was none too happy when I popped his. Hopefully it helped him in the relationship he is in now. From what Ive heard there could be children involved now so, I hope it worked.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/11/08 04:24 PM
Yeah Roy. I've had my bouts with rage and anger. Before I was medicated properly, I would fly off the handle no matter where I was and mostly at my family since they would take it more readily than others, but almost got my ass in trouble lots of times.
I have found that it solves nothing and from some of the posts I've made in this and other threads, you might know that I still lose it sometimes. But never to the extreme I used to. That's why I left my last ex.
Everything was ok in that dept.....we talked, yelled and argued, but there was no throwing or hitting or intimidation. Once he did that, I went to his level and all hell broke loose.
I was gone within a month and have been here where I am ever since. I see no reason to jump back into another relationship, although there is someone I would like to date. So I understand. Only ever wanted to kill one person and I though considering my age and condition at the time, I did very well in the selfcontrol dept.......lolflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/11/08 03:41 PM
Im glad you are taking care of business Amber. It really does sound like it is for the best. I know it is stressful, but I believe that in the end, things will be better. Might take a while since famliy affairs can be the worst, but if it makes this a-hole leave you alone and your mom and you are able to move in together, then that would be a great result.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 05/11/08 10:19 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Sun 05/11/08 10:23 AM
Fear, sorry to hear about your pet. I know how dear they are to your heart. Im glad he's not in pain anymore too.

Cutie, I hope that things can be worked out in someway and that your roomate will back up a bit.

Roy you are a saint with those who need you and have a wonderful outlook on everything. I know you are human and have bad days too, but you bounce back very well, and make us laugh and cry with your stories of life. Lessons and partience.

Amber! GOOD FOR YOU GF! Get er done. I know it is stressful but remember that sometimes we have to suffer through the stress to get to the good stuff. Hopefully this will bring things out and something will be done about this serious problem. Don't back down. Stand your ground and you know where I am if you need to talk.

Marie, I am so sorry about this prick who has been leading you on. You have so much on your plate already. Im sorry you have to go through this. I have a similar situation going on here except it has been going on here for about 2 yrs now.
I did meet someone else though. The potential is there and I do hope things take a turn for the better with my love life. his name is Ivan. He does the work around here and is part owner, like a silent partner with my lnadlord.
He got me a air conditioner for my bedroom and a ceiling fan for my front room and fixed my gate and fence so the dogs cant get out and I can open my gate without having to feel like Im moving mount everest.laugh
He is tall dark handsome and used to be a NY cop until 9-11. He is also going to night school to get his electrician's lic.....he is brash, outward and "busts my chops" alot in jest but I am finding I like him more and more.
He is 38 and his kids are all grown up too. We have the freedom to explore things at our own pace without too much drama. Wish me luck on this. He just could be the one.

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:42 PM
Lots of people I can't see because of gas prices. They are too far away

creationsfire's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:14 PM
Toddo73, welcome to the thread. Hope you will come back and share. There isn't always someone here but when we see the posts, we respond. Always one or more of us. My email box is always open if you dont want to post in public.....take care.

Fear, I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a 4 yr old chiyorkie and just got a teacup chiweenie. I don't know what I would do if I lost them. Shed the tears and update if you feel like it. I would like to know if your dog is ok and if not we are all here to comfort you as best we can.

Roy! laugh

creationsfire's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:40 PM
There is a house up the raod. I swear they must hit all the yard sales and pick up stuff cheap then re-sell it for a higher price. They have stuff out there and people buy it! Duh! They are creating an illegal bussiness. I think someone turned them in cuz they only do it on the weekends now. I stopped one time months ago and they wanted outragouse prices. I laughed at them and left.

creationsfire's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:16 PM
Oh the pain! I live in a 600 sq ft mother in law house. I have no where to put anything and gawd forbid I hit any yard sale. I have to step over the front tired of my bike and at the same time over my easle.........they touch! I can blow real hard and make the curtains in my front room move from my computer desk in my bedroom. I have a full bath and kitchen with teenie tinnie refridgeerator and stove.....like living in a dollhouse. I love this place and location. Thank GOD I didn't end up in the getto. I very well could have and would be paying more to boot. Needless to say, I am very quiet and don't complain to the owner......I live in a quiet well groomed nieghborhood. But I still have to step over everything and gawd help me should I have cash in hand. I have spent over 20 bucks I didnt have to spend just on junk food at the college. Sighhhhhhh, quit smoking and you get hungry....sucks. I guess being able to breathe is better than gaining a few lbs and being broke. WHat am I saying?noway Im always brokelaugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next