Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:59 PM

well after a massive panic attack,complete with heart papiltations i went to the dr today and had a ekg done.he has put me on a new medicine and i am having a echocardiagram next week.he also wants me to see a therapist to help me with all the things on my plate.well at least i'm not dying.

awwww......so sorry to hear that jax ((hugs)).....

ok.....i know for a fact i'm not the only one in here on lamictal for the mood swings......and we all have been told about "the rash".....i got the rash the first time when my dose was adjusted from 200 to 300mg..........then i ran out for a while and the dr started me ALL over again (y'all remember the starter pack)......after 8 days on ONLY 25MG......the rash is back.......i go to the er yet again.....

but this time.....the doc DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY NECK!!!!! started asking me the dermatitis questions BEFORE HE WAS EVEN IN THE ROOM......I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS TALKING TO ME!!!!mad .......after telling him i was on lamictal and that this happened before.....HE ACTUALLY GOT THE NERVE TO TELL ME (EXACT WORDS) "You don't know what the F*ck you're talking about" while AT THE SAME TIME SHOVING THAT LITTLE PDA OF HIS IN MY FACE.........

i looked at him and said......"well where the hell did i get this godd@mned rash then?" and HE DIDN'T KNOW (what he told me).....yet my discharge papers say i have POISON IVY........

i'm sorry, but i've had poison ivy before....and it's never looked like this....

I'm warnin y'all.....you ever come to Kershaw County, SC...............EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.....DO NOT (I REPEAT) DO NOT GO TO KERSHAW MEDICAL CENTER......you will probably end up dead.

(((jax))) so glad you ar getting the help you need and are taking care of yourself as well as you are your son. Those panick attacks are a b!tch....
I wake up almost every morning with anxiety...even when I'm going to school. I hate that feeling because most of the time it wakes me up and I have to look at my watch to see if it is too early to take them.sad2
Sighhh, they have me on the max dose of anxiety meds that I am allowed to get on medicare. There is not much morethat can be done so I try to just live with it.
Glad you have the chance to get things straightened out, ---> insert hugs smilie here<----

(((Amber))) sweetie you go right back in there at a different time and see another Dr! I MEAN IT! Google that steven's Johnson Syndrome and look at the images of it. It kills people and or leaves them perm scarred or blind! Stop taking the Lamictal NOW! NOW!!!!!!
Don't you mess around being mad, just get your ass back to the Dr! I mean it girlie! I care about all of you and would be really pissed and depressed if any of you were hurt. You get a second opionion! You can do that. It is allowed if you think the Dr is wrong! And if they won't see you, ask to see the head administrator!
I can tell you that the last time I was in the hospital my mom called the administrator and with in 24 hrs I was out of the loony bin and in a reg room with a shower and everyting.
That rash is DANGEROUS! GO back please Hon! Just do it.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:47 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 07/08/08 04:48 PM
Sorry Hon, but my gut agree's with your gut. This is YOUR time, not hers and if she hasn't changed then please don't take the chance that she will ruin that. You have worked your ass off accomplishing the right to walk with your class, and you deserve great memories of that. JMHOohwell flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:19 PM
OK! what the hell is going on people?spock

Where is everyone hiding? It's ok to come out and play. He he.

Our thread is being killed by no one.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:07 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 07/08/08 08:10 AM

Of course your profile says "Just looking towards the heavens for that special star to shine down on me."...... Sounds like you have a whole meteor shower going on

LMAO......awwwwww, hell. What do I know? I'm just a skeleton on a benchlaugh

Send one of those meteors me why eh?

Really I meant it. #1 is your sefe bet and teach him what passion is really about. If you can't, then at least you can say you tried, JUST DON"T MARRY HIM TILL YOU KNOW FOR SURE!

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:05 AM

If you are smart you will pick guy no. 1 drinker

JMO

I agree. You can always teach ANY dog new tricks and being a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom will cure this guy of any lack of passion.....IF that is what is holding you back? Really just that holding you back? If it is, teach him and talk with him.

JMHO

creationsfire's photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:31 PM

People grieve for what is lost when they do not humble themselves and appreciate what counts.... So count those blessings.

Best post Ive seen in this thread so far! Kudos

creationsfire's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:19 PM
Gotta love Cali.....laugh

creationsfire's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:09 PM

:tongue: Life would be so much easier if I didn't have to eat

Hear ya on that one dude.

creationsfire's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:07 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Mon 07/07/08 04:08 PM
PBJ, fruit, Taco Bell, salad, beans, burrito's are an easy meal with little or no leftovers......ohwell

OH! The GF Grill is a must!

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 09:16 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Sun 07/06/08 09:18 PM

Bad dreams. Luckily no nightmares but waking up to yourself talking outright is wierd. I don't know why Ive taken to doing that since last year. Ive always talked in my sleep but it was always a soft mumble according to my hubbies. This it like Im having a normal conversation and what makes it wierd is that I wake and just go back to my dream and fall asleep again. Very strange.

better than my sister, Karen.....she fights in her sleep

Ive been known to kick and swing in my sleep.......hubbies told me about that too, haahhaa. Last guy I was with was huge man....kicked and flayed in his sleep. Nearly kicked my ass every couple of nights. I had to put pillows between us.

I just find it very wierd to be dreaming and wake yourself up talking in a normally loud voice and just go back to sleep knowing full well that you woke yourself up talking.....and....go back to the same damned dream and do it again. Strange.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:51 PM
<------- yup. Chat with me and find out for yourself. --->Shameless plea for attention<----

<----yes, and I can prove it too, can you?<--------love what

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:40 AM

bEACH.......does your dog get you many dates???huh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yeah well if I really want to I can layer it and it would be curlie to the top but I want my hair all the same length for once. Havent since I was a littl girl and I was looking at some pics and I want to try to let it go and see how far I can take it.

I used to cut hair too and no one cuts mine either. But I do cut and perm everyone else hahahaha. No for 20 years though unless you count when I was a teen. Pro I only worked for a couple of years.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:30 AM
mine has grown out almost to the middle of my back again, but the bottom is curllie and the top is straight but I think it is the wieght of the hair

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:28 AM

hey gypsy...slow....

no worries gypsy, Im sure it will be fine and beautiful!

After I was done with chemo I looked like the crypt keeper, lol. I refused to cut my hair until I knew I was ok for sure.

I ended cutting it off when it was in the middle of my back to about 2 in from the scalp.

It grew back curlie. I mean really curllie, hahaha.......I looked betty boop

My friend Barb had chemo about 7 years ago and she lost her hair in circles. She had long curly hair before and now its straight and short.

I heard of the happening, in fact someone told me of a friend that did chemo when she was done her hair was curlie as hell on one side and straight as an arrow on the other poor thing

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:21 AM
hey gypsy...slow....

no worries gypsy, Im sure it will be fine and beautiful!

After I was done with chemo I looked like the crypt keeper, lol. I refused to cut my hair until I knew I was ok for sure.

I ended cutting it off when it was in the middle of my back to about 2 in from the scalp.

It grew back curlie. I mean really curllie, hahaha.......I looked betty boop

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:16 AM
It's ok brook......it will happen. You have taken the first step in admitting that you want to quit.

I recently fell off the wagon for two days, but hightailed it back on. I know it is hard. Especially when under stress.

I was really disappointed when I fell, but it has been a few eeks and Im back on track so any of you who fall off, get right back on and dont beat yourself up. it only makes it harder to catch up to the wagon.

creationsfire's photo
Sun 07/06/08 10:11 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Sun 07/06/08 10:12 AM
Bad dreams. Luckily no nightmares but waking up to yourself talking outright is wierd. I don't know why Ive taken to doing that since last year. Ive always talked in my sleep but it was always a soft mumble according to my hubbies. This it like Im having a normal conversation and what makes it wierd is that I wake and just go back to my dream and fall asleep again. Very strange.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:50 PM

do you remember me now ((oc)), lol

not interrupting just saying hi

continue with your regular programing

((((fire))))
no sweetie,guese we havent talked in a while,if I did know u.but then I havent been on much lately.

all I remember is seeing u in a few threads,sorry

NP Hon, I know how it is....I was out of circulation for a while as well. You always use smilies, thats what I remember, lol. Ohhhhh ya, in the DD thread......

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:45 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Sat 07/05/08 08:46 PM

{{{{OC}}}}}smooched

3 hours away???
Is he down here???

Glendale, he he........I realy want to meet him. Seems a real nice guy but then dont they all at first hahaha. My radar is not going off with him so I want to trust, and if he is willing to drive 3 hours to see me and then another three to drive home well that shows something. No? We even like the same restuarants

creationsfire's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:36 PM
do you remember me now ((oc)), lol

not interrupting just saying hi

continue with your regular programing

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25