Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:28 PM

I was 13 when it hit. Had surgery at 46. Been rid of that for several yrs now. (happy dance)

I was 11, and I had the big "H" in 2000, so I know the happy dance very wellbigsmile Thank God........!

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 01:29 PM
Edited by creationsfire on Sat 06/14/08 01:31 PM

WOW..10k, 12k 21 k posts in just a few months?? LOL I've been on for 2 years and only a fraction of the posts...guess I must be the "quiet type" laugh laugh

Me tooindifferent should I quit? Hmmmmm ummmmmmm, no.bigsmile

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 01:26 PM
:heart: flowerforyou HI!!!!!! I just saw that you are back! Oh I have had you in prayer since the first! God is sooooo good! Happy dance happy dance!

Welcome back and continue to take care of yourself. Glad to hear you are safe and sound and recovering and back back back!

HUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSflowerforyou :heart: bigsmile drinker :heart: flowerforyou bigsmile happy flowerforyou

Karen

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:47 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Sat 06/14/08 09:52 AM
I never heard anyone complaining about JSH except that we wanted some more e-cons........why all this crap? Leave it alone, forget the e-cons and keep things the way they are. In fact you changed everthing except the e-cons haha.

JSH is fine the way it is......complaints are more about the changes than anything anyone ever complained about JSH!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. These colors are nasty and orange is no better than red.......why not keep the cool colors of blue that are easier on the eyes?

Come on Owners......just listen to us and make up our minds.......seems that is the way it is going to go wether we like it or not but I think you will be losing so many great members and if you think "so what" there are billions of others who will take thier place, then you don't care about us really, you just care about $$$ and sponsors.

Show what you really care about and address this issue please.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:35 AM
You did the right thing!

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:30 AM

I was married to a backy chewer for 11 years. I can count on one hand the amount of times our tongues ever touched. Teeth were rotten too. Never brushed but was meticulous about cleaning his ears....huh

noway noway noway I don't get the logic, but I dated a guy who would wear the same underwear for a week, but freaked out if his SOCKS were dirty.

laugh laugh laugh

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:01 AM
OMG OMG OMG Thta is just disgusting! But if he is 85 then I guess he figures he has nothing to lose anyway and might as well enjoy his cigars with what time he has left.

Answer to the original question, no way!

I was married to a backy chewer for 11 years. I can count on one hand the amount of times our tongues ever touched. Teeth were rotten too. Never brushed but was meticulous about cleaning his ears....huh

Why did I marry him then? IDK>>>>>sad but it wasn't that bad when I did. Got worse over the years.sick

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:53 AM
Kinda simplistic, but what about Spot? ( for the spot on his nose. Or Pepper? (Blk & Wht)

Or BW?

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:38 AM
wish my shoulders were as broad as yours Roy......sighhhhhh. So amny thing that you can't discuss in open forum, or even in private for that matter.

Hi everyone. Got the tires slapped on the car. So at least I have wheels again. Friend is going to help me out with that, so a bit of the burden is lightened. I hate having to depened on othersgrumble But I think God anyway for having them in the 1st place.

Amber, what happened?

creationsfire's photo
Fri 06/13/08 10:22 AM
Awwwwww, (((marie))) no problem and anytime you feel like writing, do it. I'm so sorry you are having such a bad time. I know how you feel about the one thing after another ride. Been straping myself in for the ride one too many time too. Had to drop my summer classes and had a flat yesterday. Towed the car to the mechanic and had to rob the bank to get the money to pay for it. I have no idea how Im going to get the $$$ back into the bank.

Had to have tires put on all the way around. Apparently, they are 8 years old and although the tread was good, they were rotting fromt he inside out. HMMPH!!!! Sighhhhhhh.

I do hope you have some good times soon and keep in touch. Huggers and take care of yourself!

Roy, lol. Ive a few lumps on my head and some stubeed toes and bruises from fallin on my face. Literally hahahaha.

Amber, how did your visit with your baby girl go? Tell us all!!!!!!

Everyone hi hi hi......flowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:59 AM
On OPY, I can't change the setting to show testimonial or friends on my profile. Numerous gremlins.......to change the text on my POY page I have to log into JSH, make tha hcanges and then it will update on the POY page. Wierd.

creationsfire's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:50 AM
I went to the new site to mess wioth my profile and it wouldnt change so I had to log into the old site to make the changes and then it showed up on the new site. Too many gremlins for me. I hate that. Almost anything I want to change on my profile at OPY has to be done here at JSH. I think you all bit off a lot to chew

creationsfire's photo
Sun 06/08/08 09:29 AM
I'm 40 and after subtracting the couple of times I have quit and the three pregnancies I had, I was a smoker for 23.5 years. I just quit again May 1st of this year. Today will make 38 days. I have to take it one day at a time.

While cleaning, twice I have found a cigarette. OH MAN! It was so hard to break it up and throw it away! But I did. I have a stop smoking buddy who has it much worse than I do. He used to smoke near three packs of 20 cigs a day. He is doing better than me.

I still crave, but the crave only lasts as long as it takes to smoke one, so I do deep breathing excersizes and try not to think about it too much. About the only time I really crave is when Im stressed out real bad. Unfortunately, my life is full of stress. But I have done it before and I can do it again.

My reason for quitting??? I was recently diagnosed with COPD. My grandmother is dying of it and I fear suffocation. COPD scared the smokes right out of me. Everytime I want a smoke I think of having to tote oxygen around with me and face waking up at night and suffocating and or having a heart attack.

Thanks robert for starting this thread. I believe it will be a good place for us to uplift and support each other through a very hard process, and that there are so many different ways to quit. Seems there are some basic rules, but the rest is up to the person.

I myself am lazy. I admit it. While I was at school I lost over 60 lbs in two semesters. Two weeks out of school and not smoking I have gained 10 lbs very quickly. So, I know what I have to do but just haven't found my way yet. Right now I just want to fight the smoking battle. I'm not as strong as some people who can work on more than one thing in thier lives.

Good luck to all who are quiting and thank you for the supporters who help us do this one day at a time. This is the one time in my life I am proud to be called a quitter.

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:37 PM

maybe you should put more merit in there personalities than what t material things they have.....just a thoughtflowerforyou flowerforyou good luck!!

Thanks for the advise, but this is all in fun. Not "looking" for me, so I don't need "luck" but thanks again for the input

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:35 PM

lol is it bad to say the Harley, what about a Harley in a Garage?

ok by popular demand, the guy on a harley in a garage........

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:17 PM
depends on how many lil blue pills he needsdevil

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:14 PM

tha ur mother

who's ur momma baby?

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:13 PM

the guy with the poodle so i can have dinner...

laugh laugh laugh laugh

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:12 PM

the guy on the Harley or the guy in the nice house holding the poodle?
hi long time no seeflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hi back. Yeah I don't post much but I'm here whooohahahahahflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:00 PM
the guy on the Harley or the guy in the nice house holding the poodle?