Community > Posts By > creationsfire

creationsfire's photo
Wed 07/30/08 10:56 AM
((((((Allen))))))) Im so glad to hear you are moving in a very positive direction and doing so well! Kudos!:thumbsup:

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:38 AM
Good luck Honwaving :angel:

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:22 AM

I have a delema....... to do what is the right thing ??... or the easiest, hurt no ones feelings , THING ?..... I pick A... as always ....

thanks for the advice ..... :)

The righ tthing might be right, but, just be prepared to pull back a bloody stump sometimes.

Oh well ... wouldn't be the first time noway laugh laugh laugh

I totally understandflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:14 AM
SEEEEEEEEEEE???? Now a double post, hmmmmmmmm. laugh laugh laugh

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:13 AM
Damned site, always has bugs. Ill have to break out the Raid soon. Can't seem to edit, but I meant now I'm nursing an expensive bloody stump.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:13 AM
Damned site, always has bugs. Ill have to break out the Raid soon. Can't seem to edit, but I meant now I'm nursing an expensive bloody stump.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:10 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 07/29/08 11:11 AM
I went right when I shuda went left, now Im nursing a bloody expensive stump. Not Im taking the easy way out to avoid more trouble. I always try A b4 B.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:01 AM

I have a delema....... to do what is the right thing ??... or the easiest, hurt no ones feelings , THING ?..... I pick A... as always ....

thanks for the advice ..... :)

The righ tthing might be right, but, just be prepared to pull back a bloody stump sometimes.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:59 AM
I'ma Carl's Jr girl myself but then I dont always eat breakfast and never have the money hahaha

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:43 AM
laugh

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:42 AM
I can imagine. Ive been around her type as well and promptly extract myself from thier presence. I cant just let it go ALL the time. If they get out of line too much I will talk to them and then if it continues, I split.

On the other hand, Ive met some real gentle giants, so I guess it can go either way. they are just people with live like us. But they can sometimes not realize thier strength.

No, Ive never heard of that kind of heart condition. You know who might have is Marie.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:36 AM

whats bda

bda is my misspelling of bad....hahaha. I edited itlaugh

Not laughing at you, just with youflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:35 AM

Hi (((((((Creations))))))):smile:
its going alright :smile:
How are you doin??flowerforyou

I'm hanging in thereflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:32 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 07/29/08 10:34 AM
((purple)) long time no type...hows it going?

Hi to you to ttoflowerforyou

and oc, even if you keep forgetting who I am. My bad for not being online much lately.flowerforyou

Too much chit for too many months....won't bleed all over ya though.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:28 AM
Being a Cali born girl, I noticed a big difference in people in Oregon while I lived there. Nicer, more relaxed and easier to get along with, even living in a town with mostly truck stops.

I can't do too much comparison, but there is nothing wrong with being up front, but like the man said, not every guys cup of tea.

I have cut my profile down quite a bit. Sh!t, no one wants to read a novella. Your's isnt quite a novella yet, but I would cut it down if it were me, imho.

Ive been BP all my life and finally got my ssi in 97....been jerked around a lot but found that if i wasnt careful, I made bad decisions. i.e letting people play on my heart stings, loaning money,(i know I'll never get back), so, I understand where you are coming from on that.

You 4 things are a bit demanding and looks like you are looking for submissive type. I cant see anyone but that kind of person agreeing to all that. No prob with your lifestyle. My son is gay and Ive been around that all my life. Never jumped the fence though.

Good luck to ya and if you ever feel like chatting about things, feel free to write.

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:12 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 07/29/08 10:12 AM

Well it IS lunch time here for the hardly working stiffs noway laugh laugh

Creations flowerforyou

OC drinker

Happy Lunch Hour...bigsmile work smarter not harder....shades

Hi back at chaflowerforyou

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:09 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 07/29/08 10:10 AM

Yes, we all woke up out of a dream starving.......grapes and plumbs and meds for me. Yummmmm
laugh laugh laugh laugh fire ur whack

Ya, whacko, hee hee.....bigsmile

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:08 AM
PPPPPFTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Not my fault if you dont' gt my sense of humor hahahalaugh :angel:

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:58 AM
Yes, we all woke up out of a dream starving.......grapes and plumbs and meds for me. Yummmmm

creationsfire's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:46 AM
Edited by creationsfire on Tue 07/29/08 09:48 AM
awww, thats sweet Amber. Wishin you the best.

MARIE! Hey, how are you? Yes I got some meds. They are going to dispense them to me one week at a time. So this is the 2nd day and Im feeling better. You have done tons to help me already! Thank you.

Roy, watch that tendon. I heard they can hurt like a b!itch. Watch out Amazons, I heard the kill thier mates and eat thier young, haha

Jax? Where are ya?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25