Community > Posts By > Stacy1987

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:38 AM
^The television stations now show old movies in the middle of the night instead of informercials. My dad says that is the way it use to be. He says before that they went off the air in the middle of the night but I find that hard to believe.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:35 AM

Hello and welcomewaving waving

Hi back. You look like one of those nice people the others were talking about. You are? Aren't you? waving shades

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:21 AM

You ever have one of those days where you go view your "My Topics" section and the majority of the last posts are by you? Why is it sometimes you seem able to kill a thread with a keystorke...huh just a weird blurb.

I seem to bring threads to life. Maybe I should be a thread surgeon.

Here they come. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:17 AM
When I was a teen I remember staying up late in the summer time and seeing almost nothing but informercials on television. I dont see nearly as many now.
You think maybe the internet has given unemployed insomniacs others things to do, like post on forums, instead of watching television?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:10 AM
^You are welcome (thread bump)

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:08 AM
Why dont they just have 2 classes of marriage.

marriage
gay marriage

The government would recognize both for all legal rights.
The church would only recognize the one they want to recognize.

Gays dont need recognition from a church that is forced to recognize them and doesnt want them.

Gays need recognition from the government for legal reasons.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:01 AM
word

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:50 AM
Now that sounds fun and different. Congratulations on doing something different.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:49 AM
People at my work were laid off. I work at a small travel agency and we lost 5 of our 22 people. Those big companies losing their workers has had a trickle down affect on the little companies.
It must be nice to be a CEO and get millions no matter if you make money or not.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:44 AM

come on thread don't die!!!

bring the paddles!! clear!! *zap* *still flat lining
again!! clear!! *zap* ...
clear!! *zap*

ok, we've got a very weak pulse... it's not out of the woods yet though...

Let me help you keep the thread alive. I think the chart is funny. Im religious but I dont agree with much of the teachings. Im more a believer in science and I think science is a tool created by God that man is suppose to use to discover the universe and eventually find God.

Its ok to have faith but we are still suppose to use science to find God. Not just wonder around in the stone age stacking up giant boulders.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:38 AM
That wont be the only thing he ignores. You know he cant keep all those promises he made to get elected. I bet he wont even get the troops out of Iraq

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:34 AM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 12/03/08 03:35 AM
^^^ 3 up. I dont know. I have not been here long. I usually just see you posting in here and maybe one or two others. Seems to be a lot of these private type threads floating around. I wonder if other dating forums are like this.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:30 AM

IM SORRY BUT ITS ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD MEMEMEMEMEMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???noway

It says part 120 at the top of the thread. Did you really flip this thing 120 times just talking mostly to yourself?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:27 AM
Is this YOUR attention seeking thread? bigsmile

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:15 AM

Hang in there... there are some really great people on here...

I dont live here in this forum. Tomorrow I will go outside into the real world and leave these people to their little playground.

I just came to meet cute guys. There are other forums that I have not explored yet so maybe I will try them out. That or maybe I will see if the day crowd here has more mature and intelligent adults.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:08 AM
^ Im starting to see that. Im really making some people cry and its pretty funny considering Im not being mean. The forum is full of children I thinks. They need attention and Im giving it to them.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:45 AM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 12/03/08 02:46 AM
Are you a patriot? is that a label?
The internet seems to be all about labels and Ive already picked up a few myself.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:45 AM
I dont mind people ranting for thats the nature of the net. Its just a forum, not real life, some here need to get out and move around more. I travel and I see you travel if your profile is accurate. I think many people on this forum rarely leave their city and this forum is all they have in their lives. I guess I can understand why they get upset if someone else takes their attention.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:32 AM

WARNING -- WARNING -- WARNING

There are some folks here that are like a magnet to drama...

... seems I see those folks posting in all the spiked-up drama threads where people get really pissy with each other...

I'm a lover, not a fighter....

... I do have my psychopathic moments of total chaos and pissed off rant... but not usually... more like a cuddly Teddy Bear with saber tooth hidden fangs...

I cant fight but I can throw things really well. The trolly people dont bother me because what really can they do? Im having fun and being nice and if they dont like it they can call their mommies or the moderators and cry.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:23 AM

^ oh, your were talking about actual half dollars. I thought you were referring to something else. I didn't want something that big inside me so I was hoping you could make change.
Excuse me for having a dirty mind. huh

I've actually never had any problems making change in any situation. Its all about taking one's time, not rushing in like a teenager, and before you know it she's begging for more...

...size isn't the issue as much as it is the foreplay to the bank.

This thread is more like it. pitchfork pitchfork

Seems at least one person on the forums has a sense of humor and isn't crying. flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8