Community > Posts By > Stacy1987

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:36 PM
Yes (addressing one above me) I agree that it would be cheating if I were exclusive. Im unsure about telling them about the forums because it wasnt one of the preconditions when we started dating. I never mentioned forums and I dont know how they will react. One guy is a little hot headed and he might come in here and spill out all my secrets, at least the ones he knows about anyway.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:33 PM
What if we are all right? What if after we die we all go to the place we believe we will go? I believe the best (I wont say what exactly) will happen after I die because there is no penalty for being wrong.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:47 PM
You sound lonely dan99. I would give you a hug but I dont want your boogers on me. (referring to his current main profile pic of him with his fingers in his nose)
I can see clearly that you arent here to get a girl. laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:42 PM

Just be you honey.....I have dated women who are quite similar to your approach...it was a blast!

I have no regrets.

I did the same thing for about 15 years. Still no regrets.

Just a lot of pleasant memories. If people can relate...great...if not....oh well.

I am just traveling and having fun. I always go with a girlfriend friend or two so I know how to play it safe. I thought it would be interesting to meet people before I went to a new city. Did you see that I never mentioned having sex with my boyfriends but some have already assumed I am loose. many think they know everything when really they know nothing.bigsmile

Now Im not saying I dont have sex but no one here knows they are just ass uming.pitchfork

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:37 PM

Dude, her other thread is fine. Ease up abit man. Some of us get out there more than others. Nothing wrong with it. Some people don't get out ther as much as others. Nothing wrong with that either.

Dont worry about it. Ive been reading this forum for a few months. (and a few others) I am not a internet person so I was afraid to jump in but the nice thing about just reading for the last 2 months is I got to see how some of the forum people are. That guy that you just posted to is not someone whos opinion carries any weight in my world.
There are a couple guys here who I would like to meet in real life and thats why I pick this forum to post in.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:16 PM
I would put up a picture of just my panties but Im afraid men would then think Im loose.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:14 PM

alls i know is i would be jealous knowin yur showin all the guys that sweet smile.!!!drinker :wink: i know dont quit my day job.!!!laugh laugh laugh

Are you a flirting with me? blushing blushing I know what some say because I have more than one boyfriend but I dont care and the guys Im dating dont care as long as they know the deal. I do want to tell them Im on this forum just to be fair but then they would sign up and that would get weird. Maybe I wont tell them.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:10 PM

Personally, I am not a big fan of it but, if everything was the way I wanted it...life would be pretty boring....

The only way I would post something like that is if was my actual work.....see below did it last night

Hey now thats different and what a great drawing. shades

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:05 PM
No, no guilt. Not at all. I will save my guilt for that special man. Im just trying to not be mean to the guys (responding to Shadows post) and I think people are over analyzing my OP question. You cant read me on the basis of this thread and trying just makes you look awkward in my eyes.

Ive read these forums and other dating site forums for a few months and I have noticed that many people try to over analyze others. Youre not therapist and even if you were you could not judge people on the basis of some forum post.

Youre the second or third person to say I am feeling guilty and youre as wrong as the others. Saying it doesnt make it true.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:05 PM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 11/26/08 05:06 PM
double post. I erased this one

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:57 PM

To put this really simple.
I have always summed up Cheating as something I would have a problem doing in front of an S/O. So therefore if you would act this way in front of them then no problem.
I do have one question for you tho. "A Couple of boyfriends" Sweety I think I would be more worried about them finding out in the real world.

Okay I just read more of what you have written you state You don't date just one guy.. So therefore there is no problem you are not exclusive with anyone. Now your reputation might be another thing all together and since you didn't ask that question I will keep my opinion to myself.

Good luck

My reputation as you mentioned is that I am a woman who likes to travel and meet new people and I dont mind having more than one boyfriend. The men know that and I am too young to date exclusively one guy. How can I find the right man if I dont put myself out there and date men?

Airline pilots and stewardesses have multiple boy friends and girl friends in different cities so why cant I?

Again, I don't think it's cheating, but it's an awefully slippery slope. Here's some questions that might put things into perspective;

(1)Would you consider either of your boyfriends to be cheating on you if they were flirting online with others?

(2)They know that you're not dating either of them exclusively. Is there an understanding between yourself and them that they are supposed to know about your other partners?

1=no
2= no, they know I see others but they dont know who they are or how many. To me they are men that I have fun with when I travel to their city. They know the deal but this online thing is new so I was just curious of what goes on in mens head so thats why I asked the OP question.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:51 PM

i wasnt judging you i just thought that if you have a few boyfriends here n there, why would you worry about flirting with other men .!!flowerforyou :wink:

I was curious with what men thought when their girlfriends flirt on dating forums. Not worried per say. See, my boyfriends know I see the other men only when I travel. If I am flirting online then I can be "with" the other men a lot more often. I wonder if I told my boyfriends if they might try to sign up for this place and crash my party.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:42 PM

To put this really simple.
I have always summed up Cheating as something I would have a problem doing in front of an S/O. So therefore if you would act this way in front of them then no problem.
I do have one question for you tho. "A Couple of boyfriends" Sweety I think I would be more worried about them finding out in the real world.

Okay I just read more of what you have written you state You don't date just one guy.. So therefore there is no problem you are not exclusive with anyone. Now your reputation might be another thing all together and since you didn't ask that question I will keep my opinion to myself.

Good luck

My reputation as you mentioned is that I am a woman who likes to travel and meet new people and I dont mind having more than one boyfriend. The men know that and I am too young to date exclusively one guy. How can I find the right man if I dont put myself out there and date men?

Airline pilots and stewardesses have multiple boy friends and girl friends in different cities so why cant I?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:17 PM

To the turtle above me. The Friday after Thanksgiving Im going shopping. Next Friday I dont know, why? Was that one of them rhetorical questions?

I was just flirting online with you!!!laugh

Im telling my boyfriends on you turtle. smooched smokin

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:11 PM
To the turtle above me. The Friday after Thanksgiving Im going shopping. Next Friday I dont know, why? Was that one of them rhetorical questions?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:09 PM

Depends on what you are on here for. I for one am NOT on here for dating.....anymore. I'm just on here for kicks. To see what is going on in the forums. Plus I have made a few friends along the way and I like to see how they are doing and what they've been up to.

Im here to meet people so when I visit a new place (I travel a lot) there will be someone there to show me around. I've been visiting places and meeting people but thats not always easy. I would like to meet some exciting people online, men or women, and then visit where they are and then I would have friends to show me around.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:05 PM

So, you're cheating on your boyfriends ... but you're worried that flirting with somebody thousands of miles away is cheating? noway

No. Im not cheating. Read up a few post. My question was more out of curiosity then anything. Im curious about how people view forum flirting when they are in a relationship.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:02 PM

But you're saying you don't want to tell Boyfriend #2 now...sounds like a guilty conscience.

no guilt. biggrin

Hmm...no guilt. Then perhaps this IS a rhetorical question? People only hide their actions when they feel it is wrong or it may hurt the other person's feelings. Sound like you have more on your plate than just wondering if online flirting is cheating...

Nope. Just a simple question or two. I dont want to hurt others feelings because I am not a bad person and I was just curious of others opinions.

Be careful, I think if you try to analyze someone on the basis of a few post you will just make a fool of yourself. People are complicated and they cant be dissected by the use of a few forum post. Its best if you just give your opinion on the topic and not try to talk about what you dont know.bigsmile
Don't ya hate it when things are analyzed to death and when you're judgedflowerforyou I get ya honey

Its the way of the net. Everyone is an expert on everything but no one knows anything. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:01 PM

I don't really think flirting online is cheating. Now having multiple boyfriends that you see, well, that could be construed as cheating.

That I know (multiple boyfriends is cheating) but that was not what I asked. Im not really cheating because I told both of them that I dont date exclusively one guy, not right now anyways. If I meet that special guy then it will just be him and no others. For now I like having boyfriends in different places when I travel. Guys do it and they are called studs but when girls do it they are called other things. huh

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:23 PM

But you're saying you don't want to tell Boyfriend #2 now...sounds like a guilty conscience.

no guilt. biggrin

Hmm...no guilt. Then perhaps this IS a rhetorical question? People only hide their actions when they feel it is wrong or it may hurt the other person's feelings. Sound like you have more on your plate than just wondering if online flirting is cheating...

Nope. Just a simple question or two. I dont want to hurt others feelings because I am not a bad person and I was just curious of others opinions.

Be careful, I think if you try to analyze someone on the basis of a few post you will just make a fool of yourself. People are complicated and they cant be dissected by the use of a few forum post. Its best if you just give your opinion on the topic and not try to talk about what you dont know.bigsmile