Community > Posts By > Stacy1987

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:16 AM
Oral fixations can be fun and many women have that trait I do so believe. I do and Im not ashamed of it.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:10 AM

Our opinions didnt count until you posted this in a public forum.

Posting your opinion doesnt make it count. If I say some ones opinion matters not to me then it matters not.
People who have a closed mind are not people whos opinions I give attention too. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:07 AM

Is there anyone out there in an oopen marriage, if so do you have any advice to give to someone in a newlly open marriage?

Open marriage? really? I like open dating relationships but I see them as interviews for a future closed marriage.

Why would you need advice didnt you know what you were getting into before you entered into the marriage?

Good luck and have fun.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:04 AM

By this ye all shall know you're in Kansas.

Gal's got two bf, dating in the open.

If she just had two more bf, then she'd be right where I think many women should be--choice of guys at any time.
drinker drinker Go, girl.

No one thinks a male pilot or truck driver having many girl friends is a big deal instead they call him a stud. I like to travel and I like meeting and dating guys in many places. People seem to take a different view when a woman does that.

The guys know the deal when I meet them. I don't lie or keep secrets although I dont always mention everything.

I don't think a male pilot or truck driver having many girl friends is a stud.noway

Your opinion doesnt count now does it? Only the opinion of me and the guy(s) Im dating. And the opinion of my friends.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:01 AM

Thats how they roll in Kansas.

No its not and thats why I travel alot. Most guys I date are not in Kansas. Im on this dating site to try and meet men before I visit a new city so they can show me around, and stuff.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:59 PM

:cry: The grieving proccess is going to take a while for me.tears

I cried for an hour. he was good in bed so I will miss him. We only had sex twice but he was pretty darn good for a little guy.

You had sex with someone that you just met from the internet?surprised

of course not. We didnt have sex until the 2nd date. dont be silly

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:58 PM

By this ye all shall know you're in Kansas.

Gal's got two bf, dating in the open.

If she just had two more bf, then she'd be right where I think many women should be--choice of guys at any time.
drinker drinker Go, girl.

No one thinks a male pilot or truck driver having many girl friends is a big deal instead they call him a stud. I like to travel and I like meeting and dating guys in many places. People seem to take a different view when a woman does that.

The guys know the deal when I meet them. I don't lie or keep secrets although I dont always mention everything.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:55 PM

:cry: The grieving proccess is going to take a while for me.tears

I cried for an hour. he was good in bed so I will miss him. We only had sex twice but he was pretty darn good for a little guy.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:49 PM

eh i mean. i guess it kinda makes sense.

yeah. i wouldnt be down for that if i was gonna date a girl. i dont share.

You have to have something before you can share it.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:46 PM

Why does someone ask you to join their friends list and then decline to answer when you attempt to IM them?

huh grumble grumble grumble

I don't know. Why do people you have never ha8d any contact with ask you to be friends?

Maybe because they WANT to make friends and evenually would like to have contact??? slaphead :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

Do you walk up to random people and ask to be their friend without first talking to them and getting to know them? rant huh

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:44 PM

interesting. oh well. your still single ;)

whatd yall argue about

she not still single. in her other post she had 2 other bf and she cheating on both

No, it's not cheating. It's an open relationship. They knew the deal going in.

The new guy wanted me to dump the other two guys. I said I wouldn't do that unless we had been dating at least a month.
He didn't like that idea. Too bad for him.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:38 PM

Why does someone ask you to join their friends list and then decline to answer when you attempt to IM them?

huh grumble grumble grumble

I don't know. Why do people you have never had any contact with ask you to be friends?

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:33 PM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Tue 12/02/08 11:37 PM
never-mine

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:30 PM
I meet a guy from this dating site last week. We went on 3 dates and the last one ended in an argument. He told me that all dating site girls are crazy and that he would never date a girl from the internet again.
I'm sorry everyone. I seemed to have chased off one of your potential boyfriends. I ruined it for everyone. sad

He wasn't a guy that posted on the forums though so no loss for the forums people. He said the people who posted on forums were losers. grumble

This loser is back looking for a new guy.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 12:43 AM
I think Ive talked this topic to death and now Im repeating my earlier post to new people who have not seen the earlier post in the thread. All your answers are posted somewhere in this thread so I will say good night again. Its 2:45am and I need some sleep. waving

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 12:41 AM

I don't think flirting online counts as cheating.

If I was in a serious relationship I would think its cheating but these arent serious.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 12:40 AM
I am really surprised that a dating forum has so many closed minded people. None of you ever heard of a young woman dating 2 or 3 men at once? I bet you hear the men bragging all the time about dating many women. Men are studs but women are what orange cat edited out of his post a moment ago. I think I might need to find a more hip forum.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 12:36 AM
(two up) Two

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 12:34 AM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Thu 11/27/08 12:36 AM

so is this kinda like a prostitute kinda thing ??

They dont pay me. Is it prostitution if two people have sex and no compensation is given to either party? I think its called two consenting adults having a good time. If you dont go for that then good for you but I sometimes like to have sex with guys.

What happened to your post orange cat? You edited it out but I already quoted it.

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 12:32 AM

(two up) yes like Mr Big but they kissed so that was different.
Darlin, till you consider yourself in a serious relationship, Enjoy everybit of any and all attention guys give you. Let 'em fall all over themselves spoiling you, you deserve it and nothing wrong with it.drinker

I guess in the future when I make an OP I better put in all the details because most people dont read the follow up post and see the rest of the facts but I cant blame them because I dont read every post in most threads either.
Only one of them spoil me but the other one has skills that I like.