Community > Posts By > Stacy1987

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:14 PM

But you're saying you don't want to tell Boyfriend #2 now...sounds like a guilty conscience.

no guilt. biggrin

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:13 PM

Burnt like toast kid,

noway

but hey whatever floats your boat,

it is what it is, flowerforyou

I see you are one of those real deep thinking men.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:10 PM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 11/26/08 02:11 PM

==============================part 2
Should I tell them I an here? I am afraid they would make an account and start drama. Is online forum flirting even real?

If you're asking, then you know it's wronggrumble

Not true. I dont ask questions when I already know the answer except for those rhetorical questions girls ask when they know their boyfriend did something.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:08 PM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 11/26/08 02:09 PM

First...I have a question about your Part 2 Question: Do all your boyfriends know about eachother?

Only 2 boyfriends. One guy knows because he is all laid back. The other guy doesnt know anything. I guess I better not tell him about the forums then. I only see the guys a few times a year when I travel to them or they travel to me. Im not ready to settle down with one guy right now because there are way too many guys out there in the world that I might like.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:57 PM

My ex-gf was on the site for awhile, and there were a few women here who flirted with me senselessly (I was going to say "shamelessly," but I think "senselessly" is actually more accurate!) anyway. She didn't care. She knew that everyone who was flirting with me was 897,000 miles away anyway, and it's not like I was ever going to get out of this chair and go do anything about it.

You said ex so Im guessing it wasnt your online flirting that caused her to be your ex? Thats good to know.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:50 PM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 11/26/08 02:02 PM
If you are seeing someone and you find out that person is carrying on an online flirting relationship with some other person 500 miles away is that cheating? If your dating partner doesnt get sexual but just keeps the flirting to the forums does that make a difference in whether or not its cheating? If cows could fly would you have to scrape cottage cheese off your car after parking under a tree?

==============================part 2

All right Im going to add more to this op question.
I travel a lot and I have a couple of boyfriends that are far away. We met in person while I was traveling not on a dating site. I am curious if I flirt with guys on mingle forums if my boyfriends might get offended. Should I tell them I an here? I am afraid they would make an account and start drama. Is online forum flirting even real?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:28 PM
"dont let anyone suck the life out of them"

Vampires would be all right with me and I wouldn't mind one of them sucking on me. We need a vamp thread that would be funny.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:41 PM

Anyone play the piano? Just wondering cause im looking into learning how to play, how hard is it? lol

I do and I started as a child. Ive heard its tough to learn as an adult unless you already play other instruments. Something to do with your brain pathways that are devoted to music closing up when you are young if you dont use them.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:34 PM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 11/26/08 12:36 PM

I need something to do out here in this boring city.

Try Junction City Kansas where I am. Borrrrring.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:34 AM

welcome to mingle, post in the forums

I am arent you paying attention? Hi

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:33 AM

Personally, I don't have a lot of hope in meeting my significant other on a dating site. There's just too few who use in my area. I'm here for a while to shoot the sh!t with some fellow Minglers. I've met quite a few potential mates on here, they're just too damn far away!
The chipmunk was cause I recorded & posted some Alvin & the Chipmunks style songs for a few ladies here.

Hawaii you live in, that must be great. I plan on going there in the future. I plan on going everywhere in the future. I've visited about a dozen states so far and now I just need to go to Alaska and Hawaii and Europe. I work for a internet travel agency so I get great rates and I love to travel.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:24 AM

I think its wrong to mislead people with your photo so i always put up pictures that accurately show me for who i am.

I hope you dont wipe what you pull out of there on the wall. Im talking about the picture you have up now.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:23 AM

actually the cartoon of choice is usually a pretty good indicator of the persons personality

some of us are here only for existing friends and aren't interested in dating. For me, I have a girlfriend and I'm not interested in meeting girls so it is a plus if my cartoon choice inhibits the girls trying to contact me

youll shot your eye out with that thing.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:13 AM
I see many of you use cartoons as your main picture and many of you have other cartoons on your profile so I have to ask you. Aren't you trying to meet people for dating and don't you think the cartoon pictures hurt your chances because people can't see what you look like? I am not judging I am just curious. With some of you the cartoon you use almost becomes who you are. The ones with scary cartoons have me thinking the person is mean or scary. I don't think it on purpose but it seems I just associate you with your picture.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:07 AM

look at my post

58206 post!!! If I were your mother I would buy you a frisbee and make you get off the computer and go outside and play.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:34 AM
Im going to sleep because its late and Ive done and gone and signed up for an internet dating site. I might close my account tomorrow once I look back with a clear head and realize what I have done. scared or not waving

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:30 AM
she didnt have to work? did she get to have sex?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:20 AM

It might also send creepy old men your way sick

I will send them back. No COD's accepted. (corny old dudes)

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:17 AM
I tell him for the 3rd time he is not getting the Weezer cd back. He said I could have it so its mine now.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:13 AM
Whats a lot? As of this post I have 6. Is 10 a lot or 20 or 30 or 59 million?