Community > Posts By > Stacy1987

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:04 PM

I took my laptop into the bathroom 20 minutes ago so I could poop and post so how badly am I getting addicted to craigslist and dating forums? I know that is more a guy thing to do but I am a woman and I did it. I was sitting there and I realized how embarrassed I would be if my built in webcam came on unexpectedly like it has in the past. blushing

This is a general chit chat thread for all new people who dont fit in anywhere else in the forums. flowerforyou The poop and post is just something to use as an ice breaker. Welcome new people. Old time forum people are welcomed too. (as if I really had any say in the matter anyways) laugh

You are a class lady Stacy...I love it!!!

Was that S A R C A S M ?

I am a lady and dont you forget it. bucko:angel:

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:02 PM

You have been quite the busy bee tonight. Nice to see some fresh blood to shake things up

Not always. Im off from work so I can splash around and my roommate talked me into making my own profile because she got tired of me telling her what to post. Youve all heard my words before through my roommate because I give her some of her best material. bigsmile Shes been here 2-3 months off and on. She says she wont out herself until she sees how big of an ass I make of myself. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:53 PM

well it seem as you were seeking attention and that pretty much what you got... but i still say we should keep a eye on the guys the ladies are seeing.....

Of course I am seeking attention thats why Im here to get attention and to meet fun exciting men (and maybe women) to visit on my next out of state travel trip. I cant meet people by sitting in the conner of the forum and sucking my thumb now can I?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:50 PM

well ok i was only half serious there.

when you say i put up the kitty for attention that i wasnt getting with my actual pic makes it seem that my actual pic was soooo hideous that i wasn't getting attention. or as though i'm desperate for attention and that i have to hide myself to get it, which is not entirely the case...

1) getting attention isnt my objective because i'm not looking to date anyone, i just like the forums. I'd be quite happy just to pop in, take part in the conversation and pop out.

2) the kitty was put up in the first place not to get attention but just because it's cute and funny, which i think expresses who i am.

3) i was actually getting email attention before, more for my forum posts and what was in my profile than anything else me thinks, but still attention was garnered.

bigsmile just thought i'd clear that up shades

and yes i don't mind that people like the badass kitty tongue2

I wasnt saying you were a ugly man that needed a kitty pic. I just was agreeing with your post. bad kitty. (I hope its ok that I posted to you, seems that youre supposed to post to males and females in the same amount or you make some upset) huh

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:44 PM

wow.. i just read through this whole thing..

i noticed a couple things..

first.. if you hadnt noticed from the previous posts.. many if not most people here dont think of this as a dating site, most of us see it as a social site.. we are here for friends and fellowship.. not for dating.. i met my bf on this site, but stay here for my friends...

second.. except for your last post.. did you know that you ONLY reply to males who answer your question.. the female replies (except one) were completely ignored by you..

most likely an unintentional thing, but i found it interesting...

i way to tell whos here for friends and whos here for dating is to see who replies to EVERYONES posts, and who replies to just members of the opposite sex..

random info..

You count male to female responses? Thats odd. Did you look at why the males received responses? I went back and looked. The males asked questions that I feel needed answering and the males made most of the post. The females just stuck to the op topic and gave their opinions without asking a question needing a response. I dont reply to every post because there are too many. I reply to the post that ask questions.
Did you see I did start ignoring males that starting getting off topic or mean? Go back and look again and see who asked the questions.

random answers

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:33 PM
I took my laptop into the bathroom 20 minutes ago so I could poop and post so how badly am I getting addicted to craigslist and dating forums? I know that is more a guy thing to do but I am a woman and I did it. I was sitting there and I realized how embarrassed I would be if my built in webcam came on unexpectedly like it has in the past. blushing

This is a general chit chat thread for all new people who dont fit in anywhere else in the forums. flowerforyou The poop and post is just something to use as an ice breaker. Welcome new people. Old time forum people are welcomed too. (as if I really had any say in the matter anyways) laugh

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:21 PM

Garth Brooks :smile:
Garth Brooksbigsmile
Garth Brooksdrinker
Garth Brooksflowerforyou
and did I mention Garth Brooks? :heart:

hey, you forgot to mention Garth Brooks....so.....who else do you like?

Garth Brooks

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:20 PM
fortune cookie say:

The person across from you clicked no on your mutual match.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:18 PM

If you have more than one boyfriend, what does it really matter. Aren't you already cheating on them already with each of the others. What's the difference. Do they know about the other men in your life?

Your questions were already answered by me 2-3 times in this thread. I guess you didnt read all the post.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:14 PM

psh someone emailed me to comment about what a badass looking kitty i have up... i never got emails about my actual pic before ohwell so the kitty, or others of like badassedness stays shades

If it works then keep it. If your pic gets you attention that you wouldnt get otherwise then I say keep it.

Im looking for interesting guys so I come to the forums first where words do the talking. When I surf using the search feature then its pics that do the talking to get my attention.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:10 PM

I do find it difficult with all the cartoons to figure out if male or female er what. I don't feel like clicking on every last person's profile to find out, so I guess we just have to deal with the RULE BREAKERS! heh heh heh

I agree. I dont mind clicking on the forum peoples profiles but I am not going to click every cartoon profile when I go surfing for guys to message.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:09 PM

And most people who have a cartoon pic up generally also have other pics on their profile of what they look like.

Exactly. As I said before...I have several pics of myself up.

If she can't take an extra three seconds to find that out....her loss and not my problem.

So your saying that a woman that doesnt click on every single guys profile on this site is a woman you dont want? Youre offering a non forum woman no reason to click. You only want women that sit around all day and click profiles hoping to find a good one?
You having a cartoon pic means nothing to me and Im not judging you, Im just saying your argument is flawed.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:05 PM

I click on the cute guys

That is the kind of thing I am referring to.

Basing things on a " look " is, to me, rather shallow. I mean no offense.

If someone is going to base their interest on how I look, rather than who I am, I'd just as soon take a pass on that person.

If she doesn't want to spend an extra 3 seconds to click on my profile to see if there are any pics of me there, and perhaps take a glance at what I have to say, then chances are good that she doesn't have the kind of attention span that would be required to get MY attention.

You left out all the other reasons that I mentioned why I click on a guy. You should quote the entire post dont you think?

If a woman clicks on every guys profile to see if he is something special then that woman will have no time to ever date a guy because there are a lot of guys on this place, she will be clicking for a long time. You have to give the woman reason to click. Im talking about those non forum woman that know nothing of your existence.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:31 PM
If you read this you will be cursed and you will die. Have a nice day. :smile:

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 09:23 PM
(addressing one up) I look through guys pics and there are a lot of them. I click on the cute guys or the ones with interesting headlines and the forum guys I recognize. I am not going to click on every single profile because that would take too long. Cartoon ones will be skipped unless I recognize the name.

So youre saying that if some non forum posting woman skips over your cartoon pic while she is browsing pics then she is not your type? How can you say that because maybe she is but she doesnt have time to click on every cartoon she sees?

Im not saying cartoons are bad I was just saying I was astonished to see so many when I figured this was a dating site and we all know looks matter at least a little bit.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:47 PM
Garth Brooks :smile:
Garth Brooksbigsmile
Garth Brooksdrinker
Garth Brooksflowerforyou
and did I mention Garth Brooks? :heart:

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:41 PM

I see many of you use cartoons as your main picture and many of you have other cartoons on your profile so I have to ask you. Aren't you trying to meet people for dating and don't you think the cartoon pictures hurt your chances because people can't see what you look like? I am not judging I am just curious. With some of you the cartoon you use almost becomes who you are. The ones with scary cartoons have me thinking the person is mean or scary. I don't think it on purpose but it seems I just associate you with your picture.

Here's the way I look at it...

If someone is going to judge their interest based on one picture ( that being the main one shown ) then that's the kind of person I probably wouldn't be interested in anyway.

If the person takes the time to click on the profile, rather than just look at one pick and make their decision, they would see that I have several pictures of myself in my profile.

What picture I use depends on what mood I am in. I have several that I use at different times.

If a woman is forum posting then your picture doesnt matter because we can read your words and we can click your profile if you sound interesting. If a woman is not forum posting but just looking through profiles then all she sees is your cartoon and it probably wont get her interested in clicking you.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:34 PM
They were going for some comic relief but they went too far. He was too stupid and even though he was funny sometimes he really distracted from the movie. He looked too cartoonie and out of place.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:29 PM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 11/26/08 07:31 PM

First...I have a question about your Part 2 Question: Do all your boyfriends know about eachother?

Only 2 boyfriends. One guy knows because he is all laid back. The other guy doesnt know anything. I guess I better not tell him about the forums then. I only see the guys a few times a year when I travel to them or they travel to me. Im not ready to settle down with one guy right now because there are way too many guys out there in the world that I might like.

I found my answer......so what your saying is your loose?

i would even say that she could be(or is)noway

i think we need to hide our bfs or the guys were dating...

Loose implies Im having sex with the men and have you seen me post such information or are you just ass uming?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:06 PM
Addressing the two above me. (I dont like over quoting it makes the page too long)
The reason the guys put up with me dating others is because that is the way it is and they dont have a choice. I tell them up front that I travel and see different guys. Some are just friends and some are friends with benefits.

Ive decided not to tell them about the forums. No reason to bring my personal drama here and thats what I know one of them would do. He already gets huffy if I dont respond to his emails in 10 seconds. He has great skills so I put up with his flaws and he is so cute when he gets angry.