Community > Posts By > Stacy1987

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 02:10 AM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 12/03/08 02:10 AM
^ oh, your were talking about actual half dollars. I thought you were referring to something else. I didnt want something that big inside me so I was hoping you could make change.
Excuse me for having a dirty mind. huh

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:41 AM
Romance is nice but just because you offer romance that doesn't make you invulnerable to breaking up. You still have to do other things to keep a relationship together and the girl still has to be into you. You can be romantic and still be a jerk. Im not saying you are, Im just saying it takes more than just being romantic.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:30 AM

roll of quarters?

more like silver dollars, tyvm...

Can you make change?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:29 AM

you know what they say...

easy come, easy go...

or was it why buy the cow....?

I heard you were a sock puppet

that's a step up from a c*ck puppet!drinker

well, at least you admitted it. Im not really even sure what a sock puppet is. Its just what the guy called you in the message he sent me. I think you must have blown him off or something. He dissed you and a few other forum women. Im going to see if I cant get him to diss me next.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:24 AM

easy come, easy go...

Now what did the doctors tell you about listening to the voices in your head...
Maybe you should put your helmet back on and get back on the short bus.

I hated that bus. and that helmet messed up my hair due bigsmile

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:13 AM
Any man or women who volunteers to put their life on the line for my freedom is tops in my book. drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:08 AM
Did the Marines expel him for throwing the puppy or did they expel him for being stupid enough to let someone film him doing it?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:07 AM

^I just looked at your profile again. I forgot your age. maybe camming is not a good idea.
:i just chat on cam, anything else im very pricey.!!!!laugh laugh laugh

i dont charge
I just look for men in interesting cites so I have someone to meet up with and show me around when I visit. I bring my girlfriend(s) for safety and because I like traveling with them.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:02 AM
^I just looked at your profile again. I forgot your age. maybe camming is not a good idea.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:00 AM

^is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just hap....ohhhhhhhhhhh...never you mind. I think I remember you. :wink: Youre one of the fun people.
laugh :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

is your cam working?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:59 AM
^is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just hap....ohhhhhhhhhhh...never you mind. I think I remember you. :wink: Youre one of the fun people.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:57 AM

I don't know why you just don't get into adult films. Make some money, meet some people, travel... By age twenty-eight you'll be all wrinkles head to toes and then it's too late. ha ha

I dont like the music

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:53 AM
"You remind me of my mother"

My best friend received that line in a club

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:51 AM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 12/03/08 12:54 AM

YOU mentioned RANDOM people.
The people I mean are people who one has known for some time here. And they are ONLINE friends!

Right skippy. I said why would you want to be on a friends list with people you have NEVER had ANY contact with (referring to internet friends) and you said so you could make friends with them.

Your logic is circular there skippy. It doesnt flow. (i stole that line from one of my exes. It seems to apply to you.)

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:48 AM

easy come, easy go...

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:47 AM

personally I dont trust non forum users. I like to get to know a person from the forums before I even chat with them in emails. I like to analyze and probe them with sharp pointy cold things first!!!pitchfork

That is an alluring habit, Mz. Nurse, with the sharp, pointy, cold things.
Where do you prefer to probe...and how often?devil bigsmile

Where do you plan on taking my thread Mr Scoundral?

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:33 AM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 12/03/08 12:34 AM
^^I see a monkey and a cat with a gun. I must say the animals in this place are some tough creatures.

Im referring to the main profile pics of the two last posting people.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:23 AM
Edited by Stacy1987 on Wed 12/03/08 12:24 AM
My introduction thread from last week seems to have picked up a passport and left the country. Did you people argue in the thread and make it leave?
So I will introduce myself again.

I
am
Stacy

I like to travel and I like men.

and dont poke me with your attitude stick

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:21 AM

Why does someone ask you to join their friends list and then decline to answer when you attempt to IM them?

huh grumble grumble grumble

I don't know. Why do people you have never ha8d any contact with ask you to be friends?

Maybe because they WANT to make friends and evenually would like to have contact??? slaphead :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

Do you walk up to random people and ask to be their friend without first talking to them and getting to know them? rant huh

When these friends have been on your friends list for some time, and you have actually exchanged a few emails. Maybe even spoken on the phone, you can't really call them random people.
That is the reason MOST people come to sites such as Mingle. Or are you just here to talk to random people you have never had contact with? huh laugh laugh laugh

My post said.
"I don't know. Why do people you have never had any contact with ask you to be friends?"

people you have NEVER had any contact with. Not all the contact you just mentioned. pay attention skippy

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:18 AM

:heart: How far are you willing to go to prove your love?:heart:

London. If the dollar grows stronger I may even prove my love in Germany.