Community > Posts By > inkraven86

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:02 AM

I think that head has only one thing on its mind.

LOL not my pretty little head, lol I was bored, lol

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:55 AM
February Song-Josh Groban

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL1L97fbr3M

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:52 AM

i STRONGLY BELEIVE IN THIS, I THINK THAT IF THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE MARRIED OTHER CULTURES IT WOULD EVENTUALLY DECREASE OR BLURR THE LINES THAT SEPERATE US AS RACES AT THE EARLIEST LEVELS OF COMPREHENSION - AS CHILDREN BEING TAUGHT THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US WHAT SO EVER.

I agree with this. smiles, of course, I have no problem with interracial love, its all good to me. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:50 AM

dangit I thought there would be free samples!!!:tongue:

giggles, on occasion, I make alot of this fudge and give it away to family and friends for christmas, smiles happy

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:48 AM
why do men have an opening at the front of their pe*is? So they can keep an open mind.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:46 AM
I think if I had to say I THOUGHT of past lives I do, as a writer this is a very important thing for good historic writing, however, if I had to say what one person said my name was and what I was in another life, well, I was a painters apprentice and my name was Bertha, LOL hahaha, and he siad I was sickly and I was a terrible apprentice. giggles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:40 AM

good night ladie's ! flowerforyou
i have a movie to watch !drinker

which movie, I wanna see it too!waving

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:40 AM

dd-why is my nose cold ???
because you are half german shepard????

Turn the heat on!!! I did tonight and I have my space heater pointing directly at my butt!!!noway laugh laugh

Doesn't that smell funny? hmmm, oh darn I left the gas on! BRB!
Not when its 2 feet away!!! laugh laugh I think it smells like popcorn actually!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Eeeew! lol, actually popcorn sounds really good right now, lol, or pizza and an ice cold soda, brb, lol

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:39 AM
Shout-Disturbed

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:36 AM

i liked it!!!!! but i'm turning in.....the sun you know, lol.drinker love flowerforyou smooched

So glad you liked it my nocturnal friend, nighty nite, don't let the vamps bite, unless you like it, lol sweetdreamsdevil happy drool waving

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:34 AM

dd-why is my nose cold ???
because you are half german shepard????

Turn the heat on!!! I did tonight and I have my space heater pointing directly at my butt!!!noway laugh laugh

Doesn't that smell funny? hmmm, oh darn I left the gas on! BRB!

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:32 AM

ti'll not only make you sterile, but it'll turn your cum into tapioca, that'll hurt like hell coming out when you cum.....

never said it was an easy job, but you being reluctant but caring, would make for good council. the ones who do it, need to re-evaluate why sometimes, and get out when the money matters more than the people.

LMAO! ok the cum thing, sooo grose, lol anyways, I do indeed agree on that, as it is, psyches are giving people the lastes medications for the latest benefits whatever they may be, as well as physicians on the same level. Its makes yu wonder sometimes, what really IS the best medicine you need doesn't it? hmmm

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:30 AM
Stupify-Disturbedyawn surprised

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:27 AM
Maybe, and Insomnia

I heard the black feathers in the moon light
I felt the wind break against my window
And play with my door as if teasing me to open it
“Who’s there?’
No one but the king and I
The king of midnight mayhem thoughts
The ones with all those tired things
You know the ones
They always seem to pass the mind
At late hours when we force ourselves to stay awake
But too often I stay up and think such fleeting thoughts
I try to catch a truth on a moon drop and an exhausted moment
Something to tell me maybe what I feel isn’t wrong about myself
That maybe I’m just a little dark and a little light on the scale
And maybe I push myself too hard to be one way and slip the other
And maybe I just plain try too hard
And Maybe if I could find peace in lazy days
Instead of the voice of my mother in the back of my mind
Rushing me to be who I’m not
Than maybe I could rush back to a place of happiness
And forget the pain I used to seek for comfort
Because we all do it
We punish ourselves for one wrong or another
We are doomed by the doom of ourselves
And so we are creating and destroying constantly
But who am I to say I know anything about that
After all I’m much too busy with things like tearing down my mind
And building emotional walls where they don’t go
Maybe I should talk to someone who gets it like me
Maybe I get it, but its not the same getting as anyone else
So maybe some got it, and basically, some don’t
And maybe the night has grown too long
And I need to do more than smoke my brain
Maybe I’ll try decaffeinated next time and maybe some brain food
And maybe I’ll wake up with strength to face the day
Instead of fear for the unknown
And maybe, I’ll feel better if I can just…quit…trying so hard,
What time is it, I think my dreams and the night have melded
Maybe its time to set aside my pain
And try a different road
The sun seems happier where it rises,
Maybe I’ll start there.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:23 AM
Younger, lol some even say I look 14, lol

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:20 AM

damn!!! that's ludicris!!! where's the mid-evil torchure devices when you need them!!!!! putting these guys in them would be wonderful therapy for patients.!!!!!

Nah, Any person who takes a job in a healers or psychological healer is in for a hardtime, they do it because of many reasons, but by no means is it an easy job. I have been told by many I should go into the counseling feild and I refuse politly everytime, I do not like the idea that someone life may be in my hands, even this post makes me skittish to be honest, so on that I tell you all to come up with your own things to do that relieve the pressure of life or lifes anxiety moments to the best of your ability without harming yourself or others.
A young man I know who uses a negative means of controlling his sexual feelings uses his fist to punch his groin when he feels his urge rise. I would say that is not a good thing wouldn't you. The reason for this is because it is against his religion. I don't know about you, but that sounds a bit unhealthy to me.
and as for the psyches I have seen, all I have to say is, its not easy being on that side of the desk, wondering if you gave good advice 30 to 40 times a day. and at the same time I say to all, do your own research, the more you know the better off you are at preparing for what may come.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:14 AM
Three of my friends who are wiccans would have a feild day with this question, however, I on the otherhand have to say, this sort of thing, maybe a psychological issue, not necessarily a real one. However, everyone has an idea or a rumor to spread about this one, and so I would say, to each his or her own. I say I believe neither yay nor nay. It is what it is. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:12 AM
Out Truth-Lacuna Coil

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:10 AM

yes, these are huge issues that are for the most part, being addressed wrongly, and should be researched more, by lazy doctors that are just making the buck.....asbergers, and mild autism NOS, are constantly mis-diagnosed as well. my ex's son is a victim of this, and it took years, and my research to figure it out.... i was pissed to say the least.

I heard that my friend. To tell a small tale, I was put into a room of four psychologists and told to pick my illness, LOL can you believe that, now 18 years later, I finally got the correct diagnosis, LOL now get this, the counselor who rediagnosed me and okeyed it with the psyche diagnosed me only after two meetings with her, I was like, wow. LOL to say the least.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 01:07 AM
Love is blind, or so it is said by many. Intesting poem, reminds me of someone I refuse to think about tonight. Great post. Bye for now.