Community > Posts By > inkraven86

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:23 AM
Maybe your right, hmmm

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:22 AM

I liked it. A little dark at times.

Everyone is a little dark at times, not everyone likes to admit it for fear of being labeled. Either way, I don't care about that kinda stuff, as long as they are not a stalker or some junk, but some people like to start junk anywhere you go, that's just the way it is. LOL

So true, we all have a darker side to us, some chose to hide it, some put it on show,others use it ( in this case) to write a brilliant piece......... Tre bon! flowerforyou

Thank you muncho! I appreciate your comment, especially coming from such a telanted person such as yourself. smiles hope your morning is blessed, smiles v

Hope yours is too, are you being inspired by your early morning rise?

Not really, more my insomnia more than anything else, lol that and my late night reading.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:18 AM
Acheron, by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Shadow's Daughter, forgot the author, its been a while since I read that one.
sad

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:15 AM

Everyone is a little dark at times, not everyone likes to admit it for fear of being labeled. Either way, I don't care about that kinda stuff, as long as they are not a stalker or some junk, but some people like to start junk anywhere you go, that's just the way it is. LOL

So true, we all have a darker side to us, some chose to hide it, some put it on show,others use it ( in this case) to write a brilliant piece......... Tre bon! flowerforyou

Thank you muncho! I appreciate your comment, especially coming from such a telanted person such as yourself. smiles hope your morning is blessed, smiles v

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:14 AM
Where the red fern grows

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:10 AM
I think I lost you somewhere around that last comment, not sure, maybe I should study my latin better...hmmmwhoa

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:07 AM
I love rock n rol-joan jett

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:00 AM

Dont some people put minced meat in pie?ohwell

Yeah. Some actually do.. And it ain't bad.. :D

cool.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:59 AM
New Zealand
Scotland
Hawaii

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:58 AM
Hey, to save more money, use ramen noodles, grins

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:55 AM
Dont some people put minced meat in pie?ohwell

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:53 AM
Ewok celebration song-giggles, seriously, lolrofl

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:52 AM
I hope you find your white lover girl friend soon sweety. Seriously, cause you are a hawty! Yummy! Go for it!flowerforyou

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:50 AM
Get the hose! LOL just kidding, I heard it once, on t.v.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:45 AM
I call a man what he is if he does alot of sleeping around, manwhore. bigsmile
I don't know if you can call experienced the same as being a technical whore really, considering, you can be with someone, or lets say,only two men, and have been engaged with one for two years, than broke up because he cheated on you, oh lets say, 23 times, than you parted ways, and got with another guy and was with him for 7 months and in that time, you were comfortable with your sexuality. So, what does experience say to that, I know I know, My ex fiance' was a manwhore!bigsmile drinker sad

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:41 AM

The love of my life?

She is 55 lbs, green eyes, brown hair, smiles like an angel, her laugh is contagious, her hugs can melt the coldest heart and she smells like heaven....

Oh how cute! My sisters kids are her world, and incidentaly mine too, smiles, I call them my kids when I refer to them, I practically helped raise them the day they came home from the hospital, I love being an aunt. bigsmile :banana:

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:30 AM
Cradle of love-Billy Idol:banana:

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:28 AM

I think that head has only one thing on its mind.

LOL not my pretty little head, lol I was bored, lol

Ummm...you have another head?

Yes, I do actually, I keep both heads stuffed in a duffel bag with Do Not Open til xmas on them, Whatever, dude, I was just kidding, jeesh! LOL

Ha ha...so was I there champ. I just didnt know if you realized what you said or not.

LOL, thank you for playing, your parting gifts are at the door, if they are not, please refer to the help desk, if no one is there, everyone went to sleep. Goodnight folks, Elvira has left the building, LOL

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:11 AM

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:09 AM

I think that head has only one thing on its mind.

LOL not my pretty little head, lol I was bored, lol

Ummm...you have another head?

Yes, I do actually, I keep both heads stuffed in a duffel bag with Do Not Open til xmas on them, Whatever, dude, I was just kidding, jeesh! LOL