Community > Posts By > inkraven86

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:18 AM

How to not only preach, but teach as well.

Yup I like this one. happy

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:14 AM
LOL ya'll are funny, nah, I don't take life too seriously, I learned some very valuable lessons from a good friend of mine who taught me how to just go with the flow of things, has worked for me ever since too. And I did mean I would return as I have now. As far as the thing about the palm reading stuff, I just wanted to know ya'lls opinion that's all. LOL Anyways, its all good. How is everyone doing tonight? Me, just chillin after a damn long day of studies, from 6 in the morning until 20 minutes ago, I have been studying. I feel like my head is blocked up with all sorts of things. LOL frustrated drinker bigsmile

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:08 AM
Dim

I am simply damaged
A raven dejected
An old dream not needed
A spring breeze not felt
An old wound, unhealed
How can I tell you my backs against the wall?
How can I tell you how close the star is about to fall?
How can I tell you what happened than and now,
If there is nothing left to remind you of
Than why bother rustling those feathers at all?
How lost can I be, if no one was looking for me,
How true can I be, if no one hears the truth told from my lips?
How holy could I ever have been, if I simply could not sustain my innocence?
How frail is this pale ship riding towards the shore,
In this dead night

I’m reminded ever so harshly
Of the mindless score
Of fear over matter
And pain with no latter
To climb out of the hole left by time for me
What was it I searched for if you were the only one I wanted to see?
How the wicked little thing in me wants to scream
Let go of the ring around my soul
Holding you and I
Buried at the half mark of yesterday and today
I lost something important along the way
Someone I never knew
He was true
But he was never you
He was a light in the sky so blue
He was a whisper left lingering in the last room
He was a hope
I can no longer dance with
So now I’m left to the dimming mysteries
And no one is left in the old mind here
with the right thing to say.
yawn

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:54 AM

You should. But its an Epic Poem, so its very, very long. Up along the 1000 pages

Sounds like my kinda book, if I can read a 1030 page book in three days consisting of three novels I can read that one for sure, spreading it out of course. lollaugh

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:53 AM

The Bible. Oh it gets me everytime.

LOL :laughing:

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:48 AM

Thank you for welcoming me, I look forward to reading these threads and gaining a better perspective on the subject matter of wicca, as I have been obviously poorly informed of many details concerning this. smiles

Feel free to post any questions or thoughts. flowerforyou

I think it would be best to catch up on all the beforehand threads and than get to the questions as my questions may have been answered all ready somewhere. smiles, I'll be back around soon. Hope your day is awesome. bye for now ya'll. smiles and waves

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:43 AM

Ok, tell me what you think of this, every psychic or half psychic and even my mother who had the gift, who read my palm said they could not tell me what they saw, and even more so when I pressed my mother on the issue, all she would say is, I would live a very hard life. So what is up with that? I have to laugh at this, because things are what they are and I do my best not to take too much of it seriously because at too many times in my life, I took my life much too seriously and it did no real benefit other than to destroy my life. So any comments on this would be appreciated.

Perhaps your outlook on life and your attitude have made things much easier. Those things count for more than most people think.

And, welcome to the thread. flowerforyou

Thank you for welcoming me, I look forward to reading these threads and gaining a better perspective on the subject matter of wicca, as I have been obviously poorly informed of many details concerning this. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:40 AM
just feel better,-aerosmith n santanahappy

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:37 AM
Ok, tell me what you think of this, every psychic or half psychic and even my mother who had the gift, who read my palm said they could not tell me what they saw, and even more so when I pressed my mother on the issue, all she would say is, I would live a very hard life. So what is up with that? I have to laugh at this, because things are what they are and I do my best not to take too much of it seriously because at too many times in my life, I took my life much too seriously and it did no real benefit other than to destroy my life. So any comments on this would be appreciated.

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:34 AM

Patagonia
Australia
Switzerland

Nice, Switzerland, why did i think of that one, with all that great chocolate, mmmm chocolate. smiles

oops I meant why didn't I think of that one, nevermind, lol

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:33 AM

Patagonia
Australia
Switzerland

Nice, Switzerland, why did i think of that one, with all that great chocolate, mmmm chocolate. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:29 AM

… So if I want a used broom I either need to cleanse it before I use it, or take it to a seasoned witch who can determine whether the spiritual energies within it is good or bad.

This brings me back to the Wal-mart brooms. They too could be spiritually cleansed to remove any hostile or negative vibrations they might have acquired from the many different workers who may have had a part in their manufacture.

None the less, since I live in a quaint cottage with a quaint décor I'm still drawn toward purchasing a quaint broom. bigsmile

In fact, the more I connect with it on a spiritual level, the more spiritually attuned I will be with it.
OK, I’m gonna ask this and hope it’s not completely absurd because I have virtually zero knowledge of Wicca...

Wouldn’t making your own broom be the ideal? Wouldn’t you be naturally more attuned to a tool you had made yourself than one which had been assembled in an impersonal manufacturing process?

When I was working as a machinist I had a few tools that I had made myself for specific purposes and which I felt were better and more efficient for their specific purpose than any prefabricated tool I had ever been able to find. Whether that was actually true or not, I don’t know. But I know that I did feel more “comfortable” using them than the prefabricated tools and I think that “emotional attachment” to them would necessarily translate into, at least, more confidence in what I was doing.

Does any of that make sense in relation to your broom? I don’t know if it is required to be an efficient tool for actually sweeping dirt and debris on a floor or not.

I agree on the comment made on the making of the broom, completely. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:15 AM

Oh, I'm sure it is. I'll stick to my holiday baking of 100 dozen cookies, give or take a few dozen. I don't like fudge anyway laugh

Cookies are great too. Does anyone have a simple sugar cookie recipe or ginger cookie recipe to share? smiles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:09 AM
Heaven
Las Vegas
Stonehengehappy

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:07 AM
Hmm, I wrote this last night, hmmm, I wonder if I should repost this on another site for my other friends? hmmm:smile:

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:05 AM

wonderful write with a not dark endingbigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you, smiles, and good morningbigsmile

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 07:04 AM
Timing it perfectly is the key. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:39 AM
What is your favorite funny movie quote?
Careful you idiot! I said across her nose not up it!
Sorry sir, doing my best.
Who made that man a gunner.
I did sir. He's my cousin.
Who is he.
He's an Asshole sir.
I know that.What's his name?
That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole.
And his cousin?
He's an asshole to sir, gunners mate, First class, Philip Asshole.
How many Assholes we got on this ship anyhow?
'Yo!'
I knew it, I'm surrounded by Assholes. Keep firing Assholes!

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:30 AM

Well, I just read a book called The Famished Road. Very good, but not a tear dropper

Sounds interesting, I will look into that, thanks

inkraven86's photo
Fri 11/14/08 03:27 AM
Hmm, I was told this goes here, possibly, oh well, what is the most latest book you have read that made you cry?

Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon, she holds nothing back with this novel. I had to skip to the fourth chapter because it was so harsh a read. I have managed since to read it from the first chapter. This book is extremely graphic. But the end is exactly what a sherrilyn Kenyon novel should be. Her characters are awesome. happy

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15