Community > Posts By > inkraven86

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:33 AM
I am reading, Le Fantome de Lyons right now and The Big book of Vampire Romance just for fun. I'm really more of a fan of the J. R. Ward Novels of the Blackdagger Brotherhood, its hardcore and I like that, no holds barred.

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:31 AM
hmmm, don't know if I wanna be anyones compatition maybe an observer and recorder like David Talbot

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:29 AM
Well, I feel your pain, if I had wanted to be on television too, I would feel the same way, however its bad enough I am in the public eye periodically and at the moment, not feeling to confident right now about that, LOL hahaha, you know how it is, LOL just kidding hahaha, I do public readings on occasion, helps my social skills, don't want to be a closet poet most of the time.

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:27 AM
Dude! Stop talking like that, I might get giddy! LOL Forever Knight rocked! I love the older shows. Kindred was crazy! I also liked the Dark Shadow series back in the day, classic, I lived off that stuff as a kid. Interview with a Vampire is movie you have to watch periodically just because. Queen of the Damned is a good one when your feeling a little bit crude or in the mood the piss people off. LOL

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:24 AM
They are two series shows on cable, they are no longer on television though at this time. Kinda sad too, I actually wanted to catch up with the bloodties series, however, there have been two of those series by the same name with the same sort of theme to them, you can find the old and new on Youtube.

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:23 AM
Well I think you would be a shoein, you should apply for the job! worth a try. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:13 AM
I like Moonlight cause that dude is hot! I also like Bloodties cause the main vamp has a really kinda viscous look that I think is cool. So, what is your favorite vamp movie?

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:09 AM
Moscow, Ramestien

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:40 AM
yup, post your opinion or ideas or something interesting in the forums, helps people get to know you a little bit better, its all about trust and trust is fickle. Just be yourself and be honest. Someone will respond when the time is right, keep on keeping on. smilesglasses

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:37 AM
A Better No Bake Fudge Recipe

2 ½ cups powdered sugar
1 small can evaporated milk 5 oz.
6 oz. Semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp butter
1 cup chopped walnuts

Mix sugar and evaporated milk together in a heavy pan. Mixture will be thick. Cook on low heat and watch closely stirring it with a whisk periodically until it begins to boil. Stop stirring and let come to a full rolling boil. Then boil exactly 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Then add chocolate and vanilla. Last mix in chopped nuts. Pour into a buttered glass dish. Firms rapidly. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for two hours. Take out of refrigerator and cut into squares.

I made this myself, it really works, and it is so good and sweet and nutty. Enjoy everyone

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:33 AM
Makes me laugh everytime I read it, LOL, however the original joke calls for another body part but I thought I would play it cleaner around here, LOL don't want to get kicked out just yet, I'm having fun! grins

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:27 AM
Awesome, thanks for the suggestion, I will definatly do that. And thank you for the comment, may your night be blessed

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:25 AM
Yup, Exorcist all the way, I can't even see a moment of that movie without the image flashing in my mind when I really don't want it to. LOL

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:19 AM
Thank you, I wasn't actually sure what kind of poetry I should post, I guess I should have read the rules before I posted it, huh, lol. I hope your night rocks. bye for now happy

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:15 AM
A man kills a dear and take and butchers it and takes it home for his family to eat. At the dinner table he does not reveal what kind of meat it is and so when the kids ask what they are eating he says, "It is what your mom calls me." and so one kid says to the other, "Oh my gosh its an ass! Don't eat it!"

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:09 AM
Light Me

Your much to subliminal
My heady concubine
Such passionate persuasion you offer
A taste of you as you stride
You’re sheer kissable sex
I would worship you
But you recline too often
In your loose dress shirt
And immaculate jeans
Such a fractured devil you are
Too bold to resist the flames
Pealing your ferocious desires apart
Could I give the sensation you seek
Could you love me until I was weak?
Can I wrap my late desires around you
And could you make them new?
I could accept you my impassioned shadow
But you lick your regret as if it is the only thing of taste
And I long to lick your lacerated heart
And make you bleed for a different cause
So I watch you lull your head back
On the shoulder of your sorrows
And I wonder if you ever played
With thoughts of pretty tomorrows
But you and I both know
There are many, many thoughts
That come between you and me
Thoughts of the winding highways
Where we lost our innocent touches
And entwined ourselves
Within the wild hair of the world
Pulling it down for a kiss
Under ground, under our clothes
Deep within our wicked little souls
So soft and supple were the days of satisfaction
I long to kiss you
Once more
With the deepest passion
I want to ride the world again
With your hands upon my reins
But if you sit here much longer
I might find another way to soothe this pain,
So sift if you must
My restless afflicted angel
But there is nothing left but the darkness
If you forget we are each a candle.

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:05 AM
I am listening to, Bibalus by Nellie Furtado:banana:

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:22 PM
Hay is for horses, ok all corny jokes aside, hi everyone, I'm looking for freinds here and hopefully some fellow poets and writers and artists and maybe some people who are into good movies and good music and good food. I'm a nice person, usually, LOL that is I'm not so nice when someone messes around in my kitchen when I am cooking, LOL. May your day be blessed and may good company be your norm, bye for now, keeping it short, V

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next