Community > Posts By > inkraven86

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:01 PM

A threat is a threat.
I would go down to your local police department and file a complaint.
Give the the name and address of the indidvidual and make sure it is on record. If you can stay with a friend for a while- do so.
Restraining order would be nice too.
WHATEVER YOU DECIDE, YOU CANNOT JUST LET THINGS BE AND HOPE IT GOES AWAY. YOU MUST REPORT THE INCIDENT.

This is all true but.......taking the road to posting this matter on other sites is not the way to go about things at all. One it could cause just enough to push one over the edge. It is best to loose all contact with them block them in anyway you can and contact your local Police Department to make a report with any information you can print up that shows they actually have threatened you. But to lash back at them could cause it to blow up to ignore them could take all the air out of their bite. Never be to cautious if they in fact know your full name, address, Phone number ect... This is why you should always be more careful when dealing with others online and not give out your personal information unless you have talked to them awhile.

He doesn't have my phone, or address, but he knows my town. I'm gonna go report this, thank you all for your input and advice. I appreciate it. Goodbye take care

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:58 PM

did you know this guy?
how does he know where you live?

they'll be able to find him by the ISP address of his computer (or something like that)

I have known him for about 9 months online on 360, I liked his writings and he liked mine so we became freinds. We chatted once in a while, He was going to college somewhere in Romania, and than he starts talking like he is not in Romania and like he is some kinda creep, than he says he is joking and I take it too seriously, thing is I wasn't taking it seriously, he spent alot to time playing games. I totally bs him back with it. Than today, he pulls out all the stops and places that junk on me. To say shocked is not the right word. Anyways, whatever, I'm gone.

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:54 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

noway mad :angry:

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:52 PM

Why are you asking an online community what to do?
huh

If your next door neighbour threatened the same thing, what would you do?

Hmmm... this smacks of sensationalism...how do you get about in life without being able to do the basics for yourself?

Ok, note the, this has never happened to me before part. ok, and who better to ask than the online community who may have more experience in this area than me, thus the question. Sensationalism, I mean really, that has nothing to do with it, besides, who knows who might need this information other than me, so why not ask. Yes, I am going to the police, yes I made a copy, and yes I will be informing my family however i do not have a picture of this individual. Wow. Whatever

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:36 PM
hello

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:35 PM
An old freind of mine from 360 on yahoo just threatened to kill me, he said he bought 30 round and a gun and he was coming to my hometown to kill me because I did not respond to a chat. What do I do, this has never happened to me before! I'm freaking out!

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:08 PM

flowerforyou niceflowerforyou

Ok, one thing to say here, that's a cute monkey. ok I'm gone, smiles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 12:02 PM

giggling
brushing sand
crumbs away
a refuge of lovers
a comfortable bed
a sandy shore
a baker's box
the neighbors declare
"they've been in there for days!"
"damn newspapers piles high!"
"won't they ever come out?"
"if not they'll die!"
giggling
spying
through a peep hole
key hole
in a refuge of lovers
it's a lovely day

Oh that is cute, I like that. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:56 AM

Very Nice! flowerforyou

Thank you for commenting, may your day be kind, smiles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:55 AM

This is very good. Thanks for posting.flowerforyou flowerforyou

thank you for commenting, may your day be blessed, smiles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:55 AM

I am crying and that doesn't happen very often, thanksflowerforyou flowers waving

Oh thank you so much, I am glad it touched you so, you made my day, smiles hugshappy flowerforyou

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:46 AM
I have mail, I havn't gotten it yet sweety?

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:39 AM
handsome
beast before me
eyes, lips, too much to sip
he scents of rain, it calls my name
loverlove

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:33 AM
talking, listening, being friendly, and listening for ques on his conversation to add some comment or interesting fact he may not have known about a certain subject matter. Being upbeat and laughing a bit, basically be myself. As if just making a friend, only I pick up on the ques when he wants more, that's pretty much it. I'm to the point though usually, I'm kinda like a vampire, I go after what I want.

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:30 AM

bigsmile

Well hello there, lol, glad you liked it, smileshappy

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:29 AM
thank you very much, I appreciate your comment. smileshappy

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:07 AM
Edited by inkraven86 on Sun 11/09/08 11:07 AM
If I am correct a cinquain is a 2-4-6-8-2 syllibic poem, hmm correct me if I am wrong please, and than we can begin the cinguing fest, gigglesflowerforyou

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 11:01 AM
Cats are acting strange
dream of Bacchus fresh in mind
no more late night fudge

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:46 AM

Reaching for the sky
I wished upon a lone Star
May my dreams come true

lone star, very cool, you know some people say dragons were actually made from stars and so were angels, LOL kinda of cool thought though, but that kinda makes me wonder, so what are humans made out of, oh yeah, flesh and all that, lol giggles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:44 AM

Quiet night's rain
Opens cacophony
Orchestra of bees

bonny my dear miss poetess, you have creativity to spare, may you forever spin your verses, smiles humbly

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15