Community > Posts By > inkraven86

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:21 AM

England, Middle Ages, to discover the truth about Merlin, King Arthur and Excalibur. There are references to people who may or may not have been the actual Merlin & King Arthur but no concrete proof.

Wow, that does sound interesting, I would go with you too, just to find that out. smiles:smile:

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:20 AM

nice work flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you very much, I hope your night went well. smiles flowerforyou

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:19 AM

Guys who are good in the sack but don't have to brag about it.

Yup, that is definatly a good thing too. :smile:

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:03 AM
You put so much detail of your past and each person you write about, it is absolutely fascinating, good stuff, really, fantastic, you remind me of a friend of mine, Mike Carson, I bought his poetry book recently called, Higher or Lower, it is an excellent poetry book, you write somewhat like him, but you have a specific style to your work, I see that rhythm you have there, it is wonderful. Are you published, if not you should be published someday, you should try to get published somewhere like publish america, I hear they are good. smileshappy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :thumbsup:

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:47 AM
I like a man who is honest, and knows how to read the signs of when I am interested and want to do more than just talk. In my experience, in the field of romance writing and also being a part of many forums across the net about sex, relationships and alternative lifestyles, I have discovered alot of women like a man who knows what he is doing but to not be the decieving type. So lady's, what turns you on about men? Feel free to be honest, I think the men might be reading this at some point, wink wink. gigglesglasses waving winking :angel: surprised

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 10:42 PM
Bennie Banaze or Toxic Mushroom, is that your question? ah whatever, g'nite, have fun. :banana: drinks

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 10:15 PM

waving :thumbsup: right -on !!

giggles, right on right on aye, giggles

inkraven86's photo

tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

Hi, smiles

inkraven86's photo

hey pretty girl!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi sweetypie:banana:

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:32 PM
Give people a chance, learn to grow, maybe you need to learn better social skills, I don't know, maybe your just having an off day, who knows, don't worry about it, if someone you are talking to makes you feel uncomfortable stop talking to them, and let them know you feel uncomfortable about what you are talking about or the way that they are acting. IT can help if people have an open form of discussion and an open mind. But bounderies are very important too. You have the right to choose who you talk to or not.
happy

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:24 PM
I'm 31, just wanted to say hi to everyone up in here, hope everyone is having a good night.happy waving

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:09 PM

The Truth of Genesis

In the beginning the Goddess created Eve from the sparklingly starlight and the magic faerie dust. And Eve was perfect and brought forth children that were all feminine and the world was perfect Yin.

But then Eve discovered that she needed help in the garden of Eden and so she asked the Goddess for a helpmate. So the Goddess created Adumb from dust of the earth. And Yang was brought into the world.

Adumb became Eve's helpmate but he wasn't very productive. So the Goddess said to Eve, I will make Adumb horny for you in a sexual way. This will give him more incentive to please you and do work for you. So the Goddess made Adumb horny for Eve.

But then Adumb could only think of sex and was constantly after Eve to have sex with him. So the Goddess returned and told Adumb that he must ask Eve for permission and say "Yes Ma'am".

Adumb was a bit slow of learning and could only say,...

"Yes A'dam."

"Me name A'dam"

"A'dam wants sex."

But it came to pass that Adumb finally realized that if he would simply do what Eve asks she would bless him with the sex that he so desires.

Then Eve needed to clear out some new fields by her fruit tree orchard, but she was afraid because there were serpents in the fields. She asked the Goddess to remove the serpents, but the Goddess told her to simply send Adumb out in the fields ahead of Eve, to clear the way.

So Eve told Adumb that the Goddess said that he should go first out into the fields where there are serpents and that he should clear the way so that Eve may follow Adumb.

Adumb said, "Yes, A'dam goes first, and Eve follow behind A'dam. A'dam is always first".

Adumb puffed out his chest and bravely scared all the serpents away as he cleared the fields for Eve.

Then Eve asked Adumb if he would make her a crib from the limbs of the fruit trees so that when she creates new life she will have a bed for the newborn babies.

She yelled to Adumb, "Don't eat the fruit!"

Adumb tore the limbs from the fruit trees and ate the fruit thereof. Upon eating the fruit he became aware of the knowledge of good and evil. A knowledge that had always been known by Eve as Eve was the perfect creation of the Goddess and knew all. Eve had already chosen to reject evil as she was made of sparkling starlight and magic faerie dust and knew naught sin.

Adumb then used the limbs of the fruit trees to make a crib for Eve so that she could create new life.

It came to pass that a Adumb would finally learn to read and write from having been in the presence of all the intelligent daughters of Eve.

And thus he began to write his own autobiography.

Adumb wrote the following (under the pen name of Moses):

In the beginning God created A'dam from the dust of the earth, and Eve created with a crib from A'dam. Eve lead A'dam to the fruit trees of the knowledge of good and evil and there were serpents among them. Eve yelled out, "Eat the fruit!". And A'dam ate thereof and became lustful with sin. God came and said, "A'dam must always go first, and Eve always second". And so it shall be written as the word of God that society shall forever be patriarchal.

And thus the Holy Bible was born in its earliest unadulterated form.

flowerforyou bigsmile

OMG Major! LOL alll riiiiighty than! lolrofl slaphead

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:03 PM
Huggles are the bestest!happy flowerforyou

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:01 PM
Has grey poupon up his sleeve all the time, lolhappy

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:55 PM

I guess I have to be careful which period I choose. I might get caught as some kind of slave. scared Let's go fictional...um, I want to be Rapunzel stuck up a tall tower without any entrances other than the window I let my hair out of. shades

I wish I was barbie in a barbie world, but than again, I am not too fond of plastic, shocked

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:53 PM

correction it is Wright brothers

and I would love to live in feudal japan and see how the samurai lived.

Thank you, I appreciate you correcting me, I thought I was wrong on that, and was waiting for someone to catch it, smiles thanx again. happy waving

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:37 PM
If you could travel to any place in history, which moment and place would you go? It may be fictional or a real place.

I would have liked to have been one of the astronauts who landed on the moon. Either that or I would have liked to have been there the day the Right Brothers flew the first time. smileshappy

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:30 PM
Wow, I love this poem. I could feel it, as a person, I can relate to the struggle to better ones self, and to be seen as I am and accepted and even acknowledged for what I am doing and the course I have taken in a good way. smiles happy flowerforyou

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:28 PM

wonderful that you have started the process and what satisfaction you will gain when complete- kudos to you-looking forward to reading more:thumbsup:

Actually a great deal of it has allready been written, and I have been appraoched by a publisher, I am adding the final most important bits of information to it, been doing a great deal of research for it. smiles, it is actually a trilogy. smiles

inkraven86's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:39 PM
The Moon
The new planet discovered beyond our solar system recently,
The future,
LOL
laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15