Community > Posts By > inkraven86

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:59 AM
Well as far as plots being hush hush, that I can understand, but the process and how people get their ideas and the everyday slosh of it, that is what I am interested in, I mean I do have writer freinds I talk to on occasion, just not as many as I had at one time, I had to close down four sites do to some stupid people, lol that is all I will say, I have only regained 8 of my friends from the point of having over five hundred, lets put it that way, I hate jerks and stalkers, so very annoying, all I wanna do is write. prrth, razzing my tongue at those memories, lol

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:28 AM

I'm ghost writing a book for my uncle and working on some resumes and a portfolio for someone I know. Most of the book work is outlining and research at this stage still. I only have one sample chapter done and we're waiting on word that a few more dollars are going to appear before I get much further.

Since this is our own personal thread, maybe you can answer a question for me. Is it just me, or is Lindsay Lohan getting delicious all of a sudden? drinker

I haven't seen any pics of her lately, and ghost writing something for someone sounds like alot of fun, I myself have tried to break into that very thing but havn't had much luck with it, the reason for that is because I have 7 big projects going right now, one being my trilogy which I have been working on since I was 10 years old, yeah, long time huh, now I am 31, LOL but still it is a hard trilogy seeing as it is a series. Also i have been approached by a publisher for my poetry book, and I have not yet put it together the way I want it. I also have two other books in the works as well as three short stories in the works. ok, I guess I sounded like I was bragging or something, I'm not, I just don't meet many fellow writers who bother to talk about what they do. LOL

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:19 AM
I haven't begun my studies into it yet, but I have been given some information on it here and there as well as to what peoples and cultures to study to gain alot of info on Atlantis. I believe my teacher said something about chthonians among a few others. I have a list on another site, if I look at it today I will refer it here. smiles, goodmornin

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:15 AM

I'm hitting the mug pretty hard today, thanks. I was up all night writing and then, at 3 AM, I cleaned out the garage for 3 hours.

At this pace, my biorhythm will dictate I eat dinner at 2:30 with a group of 90-year-old women who want to talk about the differential nuances between canasta and cribbage.

Sounds like you are in desperate need of some fun, lol oh, and may I ask, what were you writing? smiles with my head tilted to the side now curious, giggles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:14 AM

correction it is Wright brothers

and I would love to live in feudal japan and see how the samurai lived.

OH that would be cool to see, have you seen that new tv show, samurai girl, soo cool!happy

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:13 AM

I would of loved to have seen the dinosaurs,..

come on Dino,..here Dino,.. :tongue:

It might be cool to have a pet raptor, or not, lol hear raptor, raptor, AAAAAAAH Oh No I was jus... AHHHH

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:12 AM

Israel past and present

I think maybe I would like to have visited Isreal before it was Isreal, that could be interesting. smiles, good morning

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:10 AM

Rome !!!
right around 44 B.C.
Julius Ceaser has just assumed power and is
consolidating his hold on the senate and
even though he's officialy know as the 'consul'
i.e. 'president'
everyone understands he's claimed absolute power.
but he's popular, he's a war hero, he's a man of the people
but the elite, career diplomats hate him for it...
wow, what a time...

NOT me, I would have been considered a slave and I might have wound up being a tsolus or as is said, a sex slave. Seeing as I have an exotic look to me at times. However, during that time I might have atleast wanted to visit the america's to see what no one had seen yet of our now America, giggles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:08 AM

i would have like to live as a knight during the renaissance....valiant and chivalrous to the end lol

Sure you would, and I would have liked to have been a lady of the court with no privaleges other than to belong to my husband and endure the endless cruelty and idiocy of that day and age. LOL

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:07 AM

20,000-30,000 yrs ago ,would haVE LIKED TO BEEN THERE WHEN MODERN MAN SAW HIS FIRST nEANDERTHAL

LOL that does sound interesting indeed, lol That would have been a heck of a shocker. happy

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:05 AM
Further down the river, I have never figured out who sings it, got it from a friend of my sisters, its a burned cd, havn't seen that guy in 4 years since. lol It is a very calming song, very nice for the early morning or late night when wanting to relax. happy flowerforyou yawn Good morning everyone, hugs

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:01 AM

Both of us are Jewish ... and that pic was taken in 1989 I think. My current look is on display on my profile.

I'm totally hideous ... :angry:

But I appreciate your concern for my welfare. That's sweet. I wish there were some people around to get your thread moving but the world is sleeping off a tequila bender I think.

I appreciate that you appreciate my concern for your welfare, perhaps I will try posting something similar to this later on today, it is much too early for the party people and the people who actually went out last night, as for me, I am a hopeless insomniac, lol oh well, coffee?drinker

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:57 AM
Edited by inkraven86 on Sun 11/16/08 04:58 AM
Happy
Birthday and a very brite morning to you

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:54 AM
happy birthday and good morning!

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:48 AM

If I do that now, they'll be nothing to look forward to in the event I am sent to prison.

LOL please don't go to prison, lol don't ya'll have a job or something? LOL oh yeah, its sunday, ya'll need some jesus, go to church or go to breakfast somewhere nice like Denny's giggles, I would join you, but I am going to IHOP, lolhappy laugh

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:46 AM
Hello all, is anyone up for a challenge? I know I am, I am posting this for all the poets who need a challenge every now and than. I thought I would start us out easy today, with a phrase challenge, the rules are as follows: you must use the phrase either in your title or the actual poem. The poem can be any length or style.

The Phrase is: rooms of the world

I will post my answer to this challenge shortly. Have fun everyone. Oh and only real poets should comment, no slamming or flaming rude comments allowed here on this challenge please. Thank you, Nica Bane, aka inkraven86flowerforyou happy waving think

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:37 AM

Currently ... YES.

OK, you get 5 points for honesty. 50 points if you get some honey, slather it on the guy next to you and lick it off while playing with his belly button on cam, lol just kidding. laugh :banana:

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:28 AM

Is it cool if they brag about sexual prowess on tables and the hood of cars or does "sack" refer, metaphorically, to all sexual activity? :tongue:

Wow, you must really be bored. indifferent

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:26 AM

You put so much detail of your past and each person you write about, it is absolutely fascinating, good stuff, really, fantastic, you remind me of a friend of mine, Mike Carson, I bought his poetry book recently called, Higher or Lower, it is an excellent poetry book, you write somewhat like him, but you have a specific style to your work, I see that rhythm you have there, it is wonderful. Are you published, if not you should be published someday, you should try to get published somewhere like publish america, I hear they are good. smileshappy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :thumbsup:
Most of these poems & songs just write themselves out... It's been mentioned I should think about publishing the work. Thank you for the compliments all received & appreciated in a humble way...flowerforyou

Your welcome and I mean every word, you should be published. I would know, I have been writing for 23 years now, since I was a child, all I wanted to be was a writer and artist, I have been published a little bit since I decided that, giggles

inkraven86's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:22 AM
I would like to go back to when stonehedge was built to find out what the people were like who were building it and what they thought of it after it was built. happy

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15