Community > Posts By > sweethouston713

sweethouston713's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:17 AM

It's late and I need to go to sleep soon...

(okay, so I am a little to old for bedtime stories -- please humor me anyway...)

Let's try this...

I'll start it, then the next person add a little, so on and so on...let's see what kind of story we can come up with together as a group. Should be interesting...((if there are enough people still awake who will actually do it...ha))

SO -- once upon a time, on opposite sides of the ocean, two people sat by the shore starring up at the stars and moon - thinking about their life and love in general...

Without even knowing each other, their thoughts were somewhat the same... such as...

sweethouston713's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:07 AM

yes - kiss where he's pointing to on his head.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:59 PM

I'm with you Winx...why is there not a way to view whose favorite's list we are on?

A message is sent when someone adds, but there is no way to accept or deny it...kind of odd...

Maybe they'll work on that.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:35 PM

"I had a dream last night,
That you came to me on silver wings and I,
Flew away with you on a painted sky,
And I woke up wondering what was real,
Is it what you see and touch or what you feel?

'Cause you're still here
Oh you're everywhere we've ever been,

You're still here..

I heard you in a strangers laugh,
And I hung around to hear him laugh again,
Just once again..

Thought I saw you today.
You were standing in the sun,
then you turned away,
Away..."

"You're Still Here" by Faith Hill

I got choked up just typing out the lyrics here...the song always makes me cry.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:21 PM

its not like that really she has her life i have mine she has no job no money and nowhere to move to i cant just put her on the street nobody deserves that right?

How long has this "arrangement" of yours been going on for? A few weeks, months ? ?

It's nice that you care for her and do not want her on the streets -- BUT, she is not your responsibility. If you truly want her out of the house (is it your strictly your house???), then you need to give her a date that she needs to be moved out, then it's up to her to do what she has to in order to get her life together. That's what you both should be doing afterall, right?

If you do not do that, then either you do not really want her gone - or she will continue to take advantage of your kindness to not want her on the streets and you'll probably have a very difficult time with the dating process...

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:02 PM

Well there are lots of things that come to mind...

First -- are you separated or divorced? Big difference there...

If it were me though, no - I really do not think I would even think of being involved with a man who still has an 'ex' living with him.

Turn it around, and ask yourself if you would get involved with a woman living with her ex...

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:14 PM

'sweet' - because using sexy seemed tacky, I'd rather be thought of as sweet...

'houston' - where I live

'713' - July 13th is my birthday

Hope you're having a good evening.
Dawn

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:10 PM

Took me years to final face this and not be in denial -- but I finally did.

I'm a very stubborn person -

& as much as I'm glad to be strong in my beliefs and that nothing waivers them, sometimes I am too judgemental of those who do not agree with me.... - but I am working on that...

(trying to at least)

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:04 PM

MintyFresh

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:03 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss..., I'm sure that he/she had a wonderful time being your pet.

I've always thought someone who's never had a dog can not understand the special bond that is formed with them.

That bond will always connect you two...

Dawn

sweethouston713's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:08 AM

Just another note here...

The chemotherapy pills he was prescribed cost over $18,000 without insurance. We literally saw patients have to leave the hospital who were sick but couldn't afford the medicine they needed. He was a very healthy man, you never would've thought cancer would come into his life. Which is the point, none of us know what can happen... age doesn't matter...

K, hope this helps you some to feel better about you and your son being covered.

Dawn

sweethouston713's photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:04 AM

As someone else said, you never know what will happen in life...it's MUCH better to have to pay what you do monthly then have to worry about how to come up with thousands of dollars in case of an emergency.

I don't consider myself a much 'older person'..., however, between myself and a few major surgeries I had, and my fiance who passed away due to cancer, we had hospital/doctor's bills that were probably close to $500,000 within a few years. (we were 35/36 at the time)

Thank God we were both covered, or I would spend many years of my life trying to pay everything.

I am self-employed, so my rates are much more expensive having to pay it all on my own. I pay almost $600.00 a month for coverage; but it's not an option to me. I hope to not "need it" again anytime soon, but it's nice to know it's there should I.

So please keep yourself and son insured...I know it can be frustrating, but it's better to be safe than sorry where this is concerned.

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:17 PM

The night's keep coming, and it never gets even a tiny bit easier...

Doesn't matter how busy or fulfilling any day is, at night the void can not be replaced.

-It's a pain that's indescribable..., I truly hope none of you ever have to experience it.

Dawn

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 03:44 PM

"It's A Wonderful Life"
]

Of course you knew where it was from, nice... ;)

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 01:36 PM

Oh Lord help me...

I give up! ha ha ha

It's steam, not steim! Keep a dictionary by you please...

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 01:20 PM

This is why i got mad! Its my Forum and all i wanted was soon input. And all i got was a few things on it and the rest was nothing but people trying to make it what they wanted!!

You did it again...? ? ?

Are you doing all that on purpose for some strange reason only you know?

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you can not even express yourself correctly?

There - I gave you 'soon' input.

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 01:08 PM

Stop the madness!!

ha

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 01:02 PM

Hey if all you can do is make fun go **** urself!What the **** is wrong with ****ing people these days!Nothing but assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, settle down...

Seriously - when I first read your post I thought it was tacky that you didn't seem to know how to spell women correctly, so why should you be cursing left and right for others pointing it out to you?

You are not a child so you should know how to spell.

Typing weman instead of woman is just silly. Take the time to proof read what you write next time.

& good luck finding a woman to hunt with you.
(I was nice there, so no !!!! please)
Well my post is not about spelling so if people dont have anything to say to the post they should keep their little thought to them self..I don't =knock ontheir ****..so why should they mine..

"Hell i cant bet i can find a lot of **** on some of them.."

Seriously, just read over what you just typed out right there... Is it really THAT difficult to make sure you are making sense before you post something?

What does "Hell i can't bet" mean to you?

(dang, making me feel like a Teacher!)

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:54 PM
Edited by sweethouston713 on Wed 11/12/08 12:54 PM

Hey if all you can do is make fun go **** urself!What the **** is wrong with ****ing people these days!Nothing but assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, settle down...

Seriously - when I first read your post I thought it was tacky that you didn't seem to know how to spell women correctly, so why should you be cursing left and right for others pointing it out to you?

You are not a child so you should know how to spell.

Typing weman instead of woman is just silly. Take the time to proof read what you write next time.

& good luck finding a woman to hunt with you.
(I was nice there, so no !!!! please)

sweethouston713's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:12 PM

Well thanks to all who replied. I'm not dwelling on it or anything...I just had a story to tell. It doesn't make me upset at all, hell, maybe I didn't WANT to try anything. I hate stupid ass mind games anyway.

"Tell me what you want, and I'll do it."

in that case - I want the moon...yea, that's what I want...how are you going to make that happen?

jk of course - just think it's a cute thought.

Do you know what movie that is from?