Community > Posts By > sweethouston713

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:08 AM
that's so true too...my brother lives out in Clear Lake -- it's easy to get turned around out there...and lots of construction lately.
I love that part of town though too...sad that so much was messed up because of the Hurricane...have you been to Kemah since? I heard it was messed up quite a bit, but haven't been out there to check it out yet.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:32 AM
and Texans are tough! ;)

just not used to the cold stuff...I do like it, don't get me wrong...getting all bundled up is fun.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:31 AM
thanks! Nice of you to say so, I appreciate it...

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:18 AM
thank you -- I love Minnesota...my Vikings are there!! & one of my closest friends is too.

It's way to cold there though -- I once was leaving the Mall of America (this is no joke)...and my friend forgot where the truck was parked...so we were wandering around for maybe five minutes.... NO LIE...I swear I thought icicles were forming in my nose! ha

Being from texas my body is not at all used to that kind of cold. It was maybe 50 something degrees here this morning and I had to get all bundled up to take my dog out...got out the heating blankets too! ha

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:04 AM
I think it's all due to not loving themselves enough first...

knowing you deserve love means you have to love yourself first -- and many women and men just do not.

It's sad -- but always possible to get out of a situation like that...takes courage and strength - but anyone can do it.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:57 AM
oh okay...as long as anyone isn't being perverted it's all good I suppose...
;)
ha

and thank you.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:55 AM
thank you, I have many friends out in the Katy area...love that part of town, but I-10 is horrible! I used to live off of Eldridge. I'm in Kingwood now.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:54 AM
what's "perved" ?

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:51 AM

nice...different strokes thoughts first thing in the morning. Now I'm going to have gary coleman flashing in my head all day, ha...

Hey - everyone please read through my profile too...will take a few minutes.

I'm a talker.

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:48 AM

wow...so many welcome's so quickly...thank you.

That's a nice beginning on here.

Has anyone had any luck on here, so far?

sweethouston713's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:37 AM
Just signed up today...look forward to whatever may come of this.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

The best of luck to everyone here,
Dawn

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next