Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/20/22 06:31 PM

You've got quite a "crop" growing there.

Wish I had the space to add a few vehicles to my "acreage".
they are not" ALL" mine my sisters boy friend owns the lincoln, the yukon is my boss's.
and while I did pay for the white aspen SE wagon, my sister is trying to talk me out of it, so it would still be" my project" but her truck.
being the youngest, I'm use to having my toy's taken away from me LOL ;-)

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/20/22 06:07 PM
Edited by Richard on Wed 04/20/22 06:09 PM

can any one please explain to me how this is not criminally actionable as the state contributing to the corruption of minors in their charge?.
God knows it should be, but it sounds like Gov. DeSantis has put in laws that ban that kind of filth. ..nip it in the bud and maybe many more states will follow suit and keep these sick agendas from infecting our young children .

all I have to say is "N A M B L A"(if you dont know google it) must be having a calibration over this long sought after victory. they tried something similar back in the 80's, and failed, now this goes even further then they ever dreamed for back then. all thats missing is the abolishment of the age of consent.

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/20/22 10:16 AM
Edited by Richard on Wed 04/20/22 10:17 AM
double posted. sorry.

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/20/22 10:14 AM
can any one please explain to me how this is not criminally actionable as the state contributing to the corruption of minors in their charge?.

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/20/22 10:07 AM
after the CDC's confessions of lying to the public about wearing masks and face shields under white house guidance during the most infectious period of covid, which aided in the spread of the disease.
the biden/fauci compact should have no say about a darn thing any longer regarding it. now that covid is known not to be a major threat, to any one with out several pre existing major health risks.

Richard 's photo
Tue 04/19/22 08:57 AM
personally, I like the Idea of him convincing other stock holders to join him, in a hostile take over of twitter using their combined controlling interest in twitter they all ready own.
to me that would be JUSTICE for the silenced.

Richard 's photo
Tue 04/19/22 08:45 AM
the wagon and this duster are my 2 newest editions to my project farm.

Richard 's photo
Tue 04/19/22 08:36 AM

So, lemme get this straight...

A spammer woke up a decade old dead thread and you guys think its an active thread because nobody seems to be posting anything actually worth discussing lately...Okay then

some sites prefer to have older existing threads re-purposed to re generate a recurring topic, then have new ones started.
for my self, I did not check the age of the topic, just as I would not ask a lady her age. before replying to her.
it's active because it was not locked or archived, and it is generating new responses . even you replied on it tom. LOL ;-) .

Richard 's photo
Tue 04/19/22 07:58 AM
Edited by Richard on Tue 04/19/22 08:28 AM

it's her car,it's what she lkes.why should I care how much she paid for it. so long as I dont wind up making the payments on it. it;s of no concern of mine, she may judge me by what I choose to drive. and that would make this question a Moot point.
my newest car is 24 years old. and my oldest is from 1075.
1075? You may not be a spring chicken but you don't look THAT old.
thats suppose to be 1975/ not 1075/ LOL
but that dont mean I could not own an ox cart from 1075. ;-)
I'm not old enough to have bought a car from 1975 or even 1980 new off the lot either LOL.

Richard 's photo
Sun 04/17/22 08:59 AM
Edited by Richard on Sun 04/17/22 09:11 AM
it's her car,it's what she lkes.why should I care how much she paid for it. so long as I dont wind up making the payments on it. it;s of no concern of mine, she may judge me by what I choose to drive. and that would make this question a Moot point.
my newest car is 24 years old. and my oldest is from 1075.

Richard 's photo
Thu 04/14/22 01:40 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 04/14/22 01:44 PM

I have a couple of Cottonwoods and they are giants. I can't do anything about them.
I have seen cotton woods snap in half in high winds, because their core wood could no longer support the weight of their branches. if you have giants near your home. I would have them removed.
if you have a paper mill near you, you might be able to sell them standing. and they would come and log them for their milling purposes.

Richard 's photo
Thu 04/14/22 01:32 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 04/14/22 01:35 PM

googled it

A PG or ‘paying guest’ is a place where you literally pay to be a guest at someone else’s house. They give you food and space to live, while you pay them a monthly rent
LOL didnt they use to call that being a boarder in a boarding house. ( a house that rents out rooms and offers meals for long and short term guests) ;-)

hey harry, theres a thread here you need to check, called "your favorite recipes, share them too."

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/13/22 12:53 PM

thanks Apple, I like this one because it takes a boring breakfast, and makes it interesting,
their kinda like mini omelet sand witches.

indeed..its interesting...a conversational piece to talk abt too

;-) also a fun way to get kids interested in cooking, because it is easy for them to make this works for making mini pancakes too. just pour the batter into the can wait for the bubbles, then remove can and flip.

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/13/22 12:45 PM

Anyone know anything about Cottonwood trees?

they are a weed, verry fast growing, softer wood, love watery even swampy conditions, are verry messy, you can start them from just cuttings stuck in the wet dirt. make great paper (they are a pulp wood), but they are rotten fire wood because it is fast burning .
will destroy septic systems.

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/13/22 09:52 AM

Richard 's photo
Tue 04/12/22 01:06 PM
I added a photo of myself in my profile pics next to an easily recognizable landmark to show my locations real.
and Mingle also verified me as a person.
dont know if it will actually help. because, it only proves your real not those contacting you.

Richard 's photo
Fri 04/08/22 01:25 PM

english breakfast sandwich

english biscuits (muffins)
eggs pastrami, bacon hamburger (what ever)
green onions minced
diced tomatoe
cheese and an empty small soup can with both ends cut out and washed.
(only things really needed is the eggs and the biscuits and the can)
oil pan as you wish(I like butter)
put can in pan up right
set medium heat crack the egg into can add other toppings (chopped)in to can. and cover.
place Biscet halves in toaster about 10 min.
remove can. use spatula to place egg on toasted biscuits add a slice of cheese, and cover with the other half. tha can makes a form to perfectly fit theeggto the biscuits. just like the big chains only better.

This is an awesome one Richard.
thanks Apple, I like this one because it takes a boring breakfast, and makes it interesting,
their kinda like mini omelet sand witches.

Richard 's photo
Fri 04/08/22 01:05 PM
Edited by Richard on Fri 04/08/22 01:11 PM
being a Batchler I some times get tired of doing my own laundry. so when the new laundry opened and said "full service". I thought great I'll give them a try.

I had some badly stained workshirts, and they got the stains out,some had paint on them too and they got . so I was pretty impressed.
but putting my close away, I noticed a couple pairs pf pants got shrunk. I mean shrunk to about a kids size.

but over all I was happy, so I tried them again. this time I included some jackets to dry clean.
and again everything was great, but one of the jackets got shrunk. just like the pants..

but once again I was mostly satisfied. so I tried again.
this time I made mention of the close that were shrunk.
and they said sorry sir. but of coarse we are not responsible. for what might happen during the cleaning process.

so I asked them to just press some shirts for me.
and again a couple where shrunk.

so the next time I brought in a rusty rail road spike
and I engraved " shrink this" on one side as a joke to them. and slipped it in with my laundry in with the rest of my laundry.
when I picked up my laundry, there was a clean polished shiny little rail road spike, with a little tiny note attached that read " we did."

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/06/22 01:10 PM

Richard 's photo
Mon 04/04/22 11:04 AM

Like my country poor people are lured to come and do the shitty jobs the citizens don't want to do.
Live in poor communities from were 99 % never will leave. It's the new age of slavery! The only difference is now by use of propaganda they come willingly instead of in shackels. Are you a slave owner? Do you have an latin american cleaning your toilets? Do you eat tomatoes grown in California picked by latinos?
Then white americans have the audacity to complain about gangs and shootings in poor neighborhods. You guys created it! Bless the Lord!

I cant speak to your country I dont live there, so I wont presume to make statements I know nothing about.
but here in america, the modern slave trade is from the mexican drug cartels trafficking people across the boarders.
and it was the racist people that were trying to stop it,.
by closing the boarder to illegal traffic, and were americans largely made up of people native to our south western states, from before they were states.

you know the OTW's that lived here before the evil round eyed pail skins set foot here.

people out side the US forget that texas, new mexico, arizona, california are nearly half hispanic and other native peoples.

heck, where I lived in california whites were the minority.
and I did not qualify myself, because I was verry dark.
my native skin loves the sun, and it allowed me to more easily get jobs working the fields( what you refer to as crap jobs no one wants to do).
paid me at 14-16 years of age, way better then pumping gas, stocking shelves, or flipping burgers would have at about 3.25 an hour.
heck I was making 200-400 bucks a week back in 1982-84, and I was building muscle doing hard work I loved it.
so it is a matter of perspective as to whether or not a job is crap or not, unless your literally shoveling it for a living.
( PS?? why can you spell
"s h i t t y" and not have it censored. but I have to use crap instead?) (PPS.. I eat tomatoes grown in my garden picked by my self thanks., in the off season, they mostly come from mexico or further south. and I do far worse then clean toilets, how would you like to repair a sewer line ?? clean up after a hoarder?? do mold removal? clean sanitize and reset a toilet after the wax seal had failed? wiping down a toilet and dusting a room aint nothing. and people take pride it doing that too.
by the way.. this is how tomatoes are picked in the US.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Tomato+Harvest&ru=%2fvideos%2fsearch%3fq%3dTomato%2bHarvest%26FORM%3dVRBPRS%26%3d0&view=detail&mid=F73576BDC351F7BF88DEF73576BDC351F7BF88DE&&FORM=VDRVRV

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25