Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Mon 04/04/22 01:06 AM
Edited by Richard on Mon 04/04/22 01:54 AM

Like my country poor people are lured to come and do the shitty jobs the citizens don't want to do.
Live in poor communities from were 99 % never will leave. It's the new age of slavery! The only difference is now by use of propaganda they come willingly instead of in shackels. Are you a slave owner? Do you have an latin american cleaning your toilets? Do you eat tomatoes grown in California picked by latinos?
Then white americans have the audacity to complain about gangs and shootings in poor neighborhods. You guys created it! Bless the Lord!

I cant speak to your country I dont live there, so I wont presume to make statements I know nothing about.
but here in america, the modern slave trade is from the mexican drug cartels trafficking people across the boarders.
and it was the racist people that were trying to stop it,.
by closing the boarder to illegal traffic, and were americans largely made up of people native to our south western states, from before they were states.

you know the OTW's that lived here before the evil round eyed pail skins set foot here.

people out side the US forget that texas, new mexico, arizona, california are nearly half hispanic and other native peoples.

heck, where I lived in california whites were the minority.
and I did not qualify myself, because I was verry dark.
my native skin loves the sun, and it allowed me to more easily get jobs working the fields( what you refer to as crap jobs no one wants to do).
paid me at 14-16 years of age, way better then pumping gas, stocking shelves, or flipping burgers would have at about 3.25 an hour.
heck I was making 200-400 bucks a week back in 1982-84, and I was building muscle doing hard work I loved it.
so it is a matter of perspective as to whether or not a job is crap or not, unless your literally shoveling it for a living.
( PS?? why can you spell
"s h i t t y" and not have it censored. but I have to use crap instead?) (PPS.. I eat tomatoes grown in my garden picked by my self thanks., in the off season, they mostly come from mexico or further south. and I do far worse then clean toilets, how would you like to repair a sewer line ?? clean up after a hoarder?? do mold removal? clean sanitize and reset a toilet after the wax seal had failed? wiping down a toilet and dusting a room aint nothing. and people take pride it doing that too.

Richard 's photo
Sat 04/02/22 12:48 PM
Edited by Richard on Sat 04/02/22 01:10 PM

Hi Bart,
seems like a storm in a tea cup.

All Joovist is saying was that wealth, power, size goes into the head of a man; any man.

Today US, tomorrow China ..,

Was Imperial Britannia till yesterday

United States what it is, the most ethnically and racially diverse country in the world.

Really? How did it happen?

The Chinese came in for the railroad tunneling. No point getting into others except ..,

As far as Indian origin US citizens are concerned you 'lured' the cream from India, their superior college education paid by taxpayers here, to drive your technology advancements.

All I'm saying is well .., I give up.

Oh, by the way;

Joovist hates everybody equally.

See his profile. Badgers are his friends.

thank you for proving my point. john and bart are talking about right now present day.

and you bring up the 1800's.the chinese paying the tongs to smuggle them into the US as cargo, are not coming here to work on rail roads and dig tunnels. they, like those back then, are coming here seeking a better life.
and what of those chinese (they were not just chinese) from back then, who's decedents, are thriving and are largely mixed blood.
should they hate america for the conditions of their past?.
or accept it as being part of their history, that made it possible for them to even exist now in the present?. and let them live much better lives then their ancestors did in their native land.

America is still the land of opportunity, and people are still willing to risk everything, even their lives, to get here.
and america is still the great melting pot.
it dont matter where in the world you are from.
once here odds are your desendents will have american mongrel mixed blood in their veins and be a mut, just like me.

Richard 's photo
Fri 04/01/22 10:13 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 04/01/22 10:16 AM

USA is not an democracy. That's just an illusion to keep public order.
In reality USA should be split exactly like what happened to The Soviet union.
Those who now are minorities could move to a state and become majority.
Native Americans would have their own country etc.
And the world would be a much safer place.
Also EU, Russia, Mexico, China, Australia, Brasil, Canada, Congo, Nigeria,India etc. Could use a make over to. Giant countries should be a thing of the past!

LOL what most Americans dont understand is that my people(some of my ancestors were Iroquois and Arapaho) are sovereign and self governing.
we as a people have our lands and our own rights with in our nations boarders. US law has no jurisdiction and must have permission to enter and/ or act on our lands.
our tribal councils have treaties with the US and the states around us.

also the US has never been a democracy. it is a free republic. and uses representatives to make decisions,
supposedly based on our states interest.
as americans, we are one people under one flag. we should not let those, aimed at our destruction, to divide us with hatred .
but stand united under our common good. to fight against them.
and make no mistake, any one pitting one group against the other. is propagating hatred.
and no skin color or orientation has exclusive ownership on bigotry. the world will never be a safer place, until we can all accept who we are (humans) and accept each other with out judgment for who we are.
you need to go no further then any inner urban district of a city to see minorities grouped together called gangs that will still kill each other and members of their community for territory. and their community leaders fighting to keep that culture going as if it's a healthy and good thing.
this is something they will first have to resolve for them selves.
lest out siders be called racists for attacking their culture. by those who want to keep their power with in their community.
martin luther king died exposing it. telling us all to accept each other. by our merit, our collective worth. and by our actions we shall be judged.

so no the US should not be divided. it should finally be united.
I am 1 man of many nations and peoples. and as a whole, I am an AMERICAN.

Richard 's photo
Fri 04/01/22 09:22 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 04/01/22 09:25 AM

How about Jan 6th? You know the Insurection.

Do you think Clarence Thomas should resign or be impeached?

LOL people marching on and entering a public building they own, in protest is called an insurrection.
while people taking over whole neighborhoods, looting and burning down business', destroying monuments, busting up police stations and killing police is called a peaceful demonstration.
it's funny how the left was fine with it happening. until it came to their front door.

Richard 's photo
Thu 03/31/22 05:13 PM

donnie, at this point, I normally would adjust the Idle and float screws good enough to get it running in the ball park. then take it to a shop to have it properly adjusted.

Or park it out in the pasture and unlimber a few rifles on it so it can never bother anyone again except the scrap man !

nah.. they are getting real popular with the trail Buggie Croud.. they are the poor mans first gen bronco
they like it's short wheel base.
. so dont shoot it, sell it.

Richard 's photo
Thu 03/31/22 04:58 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 03/31/22 05:06 PM
english breakfast sandwich

english biscuits (muffins)
eggs pastrami, bacon hamburger (what ever)
green onions minced
diced tomatoe
cheese and an empty small soup can with both ends cut out and washed.
(only things really needed is the eggs and the biscuits and the can)
oil pan as you wish(I like butter)
put can in pan up right
set medium heat crack the egg into can add other toppings (chopped)in to can. and cover.
place Biscet halves in toaster about 10 min.
remove can. use spatula to place egg on toasted biscuits add a slice of cheese, and cover with the other half. tha can makes a form to perfectly fit theeggto the biscuits. just like the big chains only better.

Richard 's photo
Thu 03/31/22 12:10 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 03/31/22 12:12 PM
donnie, at this point, I normally would adjust the Idle and float screws good enough to get it running in the ball park. then take it to a shop to have it properly adjusted.

Richard 's photo
Wed 03/30/22 02:27 PM
Edited by Richard on Wed 03/30/22 02:32 PM

with a mechanical pump it sometimes takes some cranking to get it primed. May also be clogged filter or line.

the seals sometimes go out on them.. and if it is an older pump. ethanol will degrade them.I had to replace 2 of mine because they no longer worked. and now my other monte carlo's pump is starting to leak gas. so I'll be replacing it next.
newer rebuilds are switching the rubber to poly urethane. to solve the problem. of modern fuels.

Richard 's photo
Wed 03/30/22 01:03 PM

so donnie?? how goes the battle? any closer tofinding the idle issue?

talking with some of the tuner guy's and they were lost.
dint understand what a mechanical fuel pump was.. aand knew even less about carburation then I do.
if they cant tune i with their lap top. they are blank slates.

Stuck the carb back on and poured some gas down the gullet and it cranked but now it seems the fuel pump is not picking up. Didn't dig into it much yet. I do appreciate you trying to help for sure !
ahhh. that may have been your problem all along. your fuel pump was going out. that would make it run lean too.

Richard 's photo
Wed 03/30/22 01:01 PM
Edited by Richard on Wed 03/30/22 01:04 PM

Talking to a young lady the other day I mentioned that my first car was a V8 Oldsmobile. She said she didn't know Olds ever made a V8. I said, "you never heard of the "Rocket 88"?" She just gave me a blank stare.

I was talking with some younger guy's as I had mentioned..
they thought a V-8 was a big block and a V-6 was a small block. LOL.

Richard 's photo
Wed 03/30/22 10:19 AM
so donnie?? how goes the battle? any closer tofinding the idle issue?

talking with some of the tuner guy's and they were lost.
dint understand what a mechanical fuel pump was.. aand knew even less about carburation then I do.
if they cant tune i with their lap top. they are blank slates.

Richard 's photo
Mon 03/28/22 02:11 PM

Thai foods is taste hot and spicy. My feverite menu is "Tom Yum".

Who like Thai food with other menu????:wink:

I have yet to meet any one from thialand to introduce me to it. I understand many of the dishes are quite spicey. so I would probably prefer to make them milder for my self.. and good recommendations??

Richard 's photo
Mon 03/28/22 01:14 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 03/28/22 01:31 PM

Covid deaths probably three times higher than records say

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60690251?xtor=ES-208-[50828_NEWS_NLB_ACT_WK10_fri_11_mar]-20220311-[bbcnews_coronavirus_newshealth_deaths]

"More than 18 million people - three times higher than official records suggest - have probably died because of Covid, say researchers.

Their report comes two years to the day from when the World Health Organization first declared the pandemic."

It is not over yet, in the UK 142 people died yesterday (10.03.2022) and nearly 80,000 new infections daily, this pandemic still has has a long way to run in my opinion. Hopefully there will be another Covid booster before next winter, I already receive my winter flu jab each year, better safe than sorry.
Hi duttoneer waving it will be interesting to see what happens in NZ this winter with influenza, RSV and Covid. I believe some countries are already offering a fourth covid booster to vulnerable populations. We have just hit autumn in NZ , so worst is yet to come . Stay well and safe .
my niece was informed at the facility she works at that the boosters will be a quarterly treatment to aid in reducing symptoms.
they are not a preventative or cure. people can and will still catch covid and be able to spread it.so every 3 months people will be able to get a covid booster shot.
this is what she was told by her staff administrator.

Richard 's photo
Sun 03/27/22 05:24 PM
Edited by Richard on Sun 03/27/22 05:34 PM
past meets future ,making something old new again\

Richard 's photo
Sat 03/26/22 07:07 AM

Just came across streams for the Green Hornet TV show and its movies.

The car is known as The Black Beauty and boy she is a beauty.

TV Show
1966 Imperial Crown
http://www.imcdb.org/v002004.html

2011 Film

http://greenhornet.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Beauty

:thumbsup:

the imperials are pretty cool.. even before barris got a hold of them. nd made them wicked.

Richard 's photo
Sat 03/26/22 06:58 AM

She'll, (the samurai) will run pretty good but won't idle. I'll get it sorted by and by.

still sounds like the Idle set screw is just set too lean . they can sometimes back off or the throttle cable could have stretched.

I hear you on lean condition but don't see where throttle cable comes in the picture

it shouldn't but it connects to the throttle linkage. so I threw in being slack in as well. as something you could check. thinking on the off side, it might be letting the butterfly close too much.
it was a long day.

Richard 's photo
Fri 03/25/22 01:05 PM

She'll, (the samurai) will run pretty good but won't idle. I'll get it sorted by and by.

still sounds like the Idle set screw is just set too lean . they can sometimes back off or the throttle cable could have stretched.

Richard 's photo
Fri 03/25/22 09:29 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 03/25/22 09:36 AM

The dems have been after Trump since day 1 of his presidency, that was 5 years ago and you guys still have a agenda to find him guilty of anything and everything. Good luck with that. It’s not gonna happen…. On the other hand we have hunter and the big guy still being investigated, but thanks to the media we don’t hear about that. Give it time and we will all see the corruption tied to The Biden’s. Trump is suing Hillary and her slanderous group of dems. because nobody has the right to make up stories to hurt someone else for their own benefit. I hope he wins , but with the bitter partisan DOJ I won’t hold my breath for a fair outcome.

'The dems' have been after Trump since day 1 because Trump's been committing crimes for decades and the evidence for them have been popping up since before day 1. He admitted to sexual assault on an Access Hollywood tape. Over a dozen women have accused him of similar acts. There are several shady real estate deals in Florida and while he's promised to release his taxes, he never did. Even now, years after he left office, he never did. The guy's a crook and everybody knows it, only Republicans have to change the subject and point at Hunter Biden. I think it's funny, but whatever.

For all those crimes how many times has Mr. Trump been convicted of anything. .. NONE… but I wonder why the democrats are not interested in the fact that their President may be tied to his sons illegal activities If the allegations are out there, not from a partisan group but from his own laptop. Please investigate all allegations and if found guilty than penalize, no matter who. But don’t stake someone’s guilt or non guilt on ‘ Access Hollywood’?

screw that... I'm waiting to see were the law suite against hillery goes now that the records have been proven true that she was spying on trumps campaign in 2016. and that she conspired with the Obama white house and a former foreign agent to create falsified documents against him.
this ties in with bidens term of office as vice president and hunters selling access to his daddy and Obama.
the lap top has been vetted and verified. so it's just one of the evidence trails so thoughtfully laid out by the bidens them selves.

so it will be verry interesting what turns up while the shoe switches feet from trump to the dems.

Richard 's photo
Fri 03/25/22 09:08 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 03/25/22 09:09 AM

Clogged fuel injectors?
could be a dirty filter
how long have you run it with the toy carb?? could it be he Idle adjustment or float adjustment being too lean??

Ran it about three years, checked everything I could without taking it very far apart but am now tearing into it deeper. Seems pretty clean but am running wire through everything I can trying to make sure passages and jets are open
I would have to actually see what it is doing to give further recommendations. whens the last time you checked your spark plugs?
if it is getting air fuel and fire it should run.

Richard 's photo
Thu 03/24/22 03:20 PM
Edited by Richard on Thu 03/24/22 03:28 PM

never too young.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25