Community > Posts By > Richard

Richard 's photo
Sat 05/14/22 03:38 PM
Edited by Richard on Sat 05/14/22 03:53 PM

Yup, all women should have no control at all over their own bodies, and should be kept bare-foot and pregnant as often as possible.

if she had control of her body, then she would not get pregnant.
as far as I know it still takes 2 people to make a child.. even if is came from a test tube.
part of having free will and making choices is living with them after words. life is a verry precious thing.
ablack man dies from a white cop pressing too hard on his back. and the world goes into an outrage.
A white doctor that aborts 200 or more black lives a year, before they can even take a breath. so their mothers dont have to accept the results of the choices they made. gets praised. (sorry just a point of comparison of social values nothing more ).

it's a hot topic ,and one not easily answered. it is up to the woman, and her doctor. the father has no rights.
the mother dont even have to tell him. either way. she chooses, it is something she has to live with.. that is why so many women find they cant, and kill them selves afterwords.

if R V W gets overturned, all that happens is it becomes a state issue and it will no longer be a federal one.
their right to end a pregnancy wont be taken from them.

Richard 's photo
Fri 05/13/22 08:07 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 05/13/22 08:08 AM
sorry double posted.

Richard 's photo
Fri 05/13/22 08:07 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 05/13/22 08:46 AM

Richard .. this has nothing to do with your opinion. Or the opinion of other people . It has to do with your personal statement about Me ….,surely you understand the difference . You are welcome to comment on my posts but do not ever speak for me.

I have seen no evidence that cdc have lied or admitted to lying .. perhaps post your evidence again .

You have to understand when the pandemic hit very little was known about covid and there are still many unanswered questions . It was not till the second year that aerosol transmission was acknowledged .by the scientific community . As for masks .. you have to consider global supply issues during a pandemic . . Many hospitals struggled to provide PPE (including masks ) during the first two waves of covid . Does your own country manufacture n95’s and how easily could they supply the entire USA population? Are they preparing for that event ?? That is something every country should be planning for . The pandemic has demonstrated how unprepared the world is . Hopefully we learn and use that information wisely . Covid is not yet endemic ..this pandemic is not over .

my personal statement was based on our past conversations blondie, , and I was not speaking for you, I was sharing what I knew we had discussed.
you state you have no evidence that the CDC lied (or them admitting to lying) to us about the effectiveness of masking.
but, here try attempt to deflect the current discussion, by using the exact excuse they gave for lying.
to protect the supply of N95 masks availability for the first responders and medical PPE.

to your question: yes,, here in America, we do have manufacturing base for N-95 masks, and when the demand hit, there was a drop off in supply.
but we as a nation quickly responded(so did Canada).
those all ready making them, expanded their manufacturing.
companies that also had similar manufacturing (such as making industrial hepa filters) adapted some of their manufacturing to meet the needs.
in less then 6 months, I could go into most any store and buy multiple styles of N-95 rated masks. that was about the same time the first lock downs here were lifted.

as for my self personally, I had no problems .
because, I had an added advantage, being in the line of work I am in.
I had a stock pile of masks and respirator filters. rated much higher then N 95, for hazmat protection (chemicals biologicals) around the properties. I believe in keeping my emergency supplies well stocked.

something that many of our local hospitals did not do was re stock after the last major flu outbreak. so when covid hit, they were not properly stocked. so they rushed to resupply. and over taxed the existing production base at that time.. but as I said it did not take them long to adapt. and because of the CDC saying that even an open face sheilds or bandana could protect people going out in public. soon the domestic supplies of n-95 masks were verry high. the yet the CDC sat on telling people that they should be wearing N-95 masks for over a year, while also canceling other groups that were trying to get the word out to wear them.
it was not until a couple months ago that the CDC admitted this to the public while encouraging those who are at high risk to now use the N-95 masks. at which time I shared some of the medical communities responses to it. do you remember that??

Richard 's photo
Fri 05/13/22 06:45 AM
Edited by Richard on Fri 05/13/22 07:02 AM

There have been pandemics , epidemics, plagues ever sense their has been life on earth and nothing will change that. There will always be the next one and we humans always come out a little wiser for that next one. I’ve had both my vacs. and I wore the mask, now I’m done with both. This is something that we have to tend with like the flu or strep throat and many others we would rather not have but I will gamble on it by not wearing another mask ever. This argument about people should or people shouldn’t wear a mask is one of many issues that will have to be solved before reps. and dems. can come together. Less government infringement and more personal freedom of choice and we’d all be better off.
not necessarily wiser Bart .. I read archives on the Spanish influenza pandemic ., the same behaviour and reluctance to wear masks or social distance is distressingly similar .

You can claim to never wear a mask Bart .. but I feel confident if we were faced tomorrow with a new airborne pathogen which was lethal and easily transmitted , not only would you do your best to protect yourself and your loved ones but you would demand protective PPE.

My thoughts on covid is we still do not understand much of what it is capable of or longer term consequences (of having been exposed to a mild/moderate/severe infection ) . A lot of research and surveillance is happening to understand covid mutations and recombinations but we remain vulnerable . In a relatively short time (two years) the virus has evolved to become increasingly efficient at spreading and has developed immune escape characteristics . It is merely a false sense of security to assume that we have control of covid or that it is not capable of evolving to a more dangerous pathogen .

I don’t think we have control of covid any more than we have control of the common cold but I believe with each of the later variants they have been weaker as far as symptoms go. But should there be another new virus it will depend on the severity and how easily it can spread that will make my decision on wearing a mask, not a government mandate. The CDC and the governments over reach have left many doubting their ability to be honest and trustworthy.
omicron has still put healthcare under pressure and caused deaths . Delta is still circulating . We do not know what covid variant or recombinant will develop next . We can not rely on only weaker variants manifesting .
people with multiple health risks that were all ready verry sick died with omicron. the CDC admitted there are no reported deaths from omicron thus far.
you as a medical professional know the difference between dying with an illness and dying from an illness, I showed you their internal reports on delta also. where they admitted those death counts were also inflated. because in most cases, while they might have had delta,
the direct cause of their deaths was one of their multiple pre existing health conditions. That they were all ready being treated for.

Richard 's photo
Thu 05/05/22 11:16 AM

Here is some research for ya.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2020/10/15/coronavirus-study-finds-jetliners-safer-than-operating-rooms/3665469001/

"A new study conducted for the Department of Defense adds credence to the growing belief that airline passengers face minimal risk of contracting coronavirus when flying.

The study found the risk of aerosol dispersion – transmission of the virus through the air – was reduced 99.7% thanks to high air exchange rates, HEPA-filtered recirculation and downward ventilation found on modern jets.

https://www.faa.gov/newsroom/cabin-air-quality

"The FAA is committed to protecting the safety and health of passengers and cabin crews on our nation's airlines. The FAA has strict cabin air standards, and studies have shown cabin air is as good as or better than the air found in offices and homes."

did you read the actual research paper John? Results are not always as they seem .

“After seeing some initial reactions to the study, the authors of this study are concerned about the potential misinterpretation of the findings, based on some hypothetical calculations originally included as discussion points. In particular, the viral aerosol production rates, infectious dose and general assumptions used to estimate a flight time of 54 hours to produce an infection are hypothetical and were not designed to provide actionable information about viral risk during flight, safe flight times or seating capacity.

determining infection risk from viral RNA copies is not currently possible.

The infectious dose of SARS-CoV-2 in humans is also unknown

Finally, the data in this study is relevant only to a single mode of transmission: aerosol. CONTACT transmission and DROPLET transmission are not considered. Furthermore, the impact of human behavior on aerosol transport in the airframe was not considered. MOVEMENT of people up and down the aisles, or even simply the act of turning your head to talk to your neighbor could not be considered. Human actions have been shown to significantly contribute to aerosol movement in the built environment (e.g. Wang and Chow [7]), and therefore the results of this study represent a baseline understanding of how the aircraft air-handling systems impact the transport of aerosols throughout the aircraft.
Taken in context, the data from this study indicate that the airplane environment significantly reduces the exposure to aerosol generated by passengers, especially compared to other indoor environments. However, the current established scientific understanding of SARS-CoV-2 transmission dynamics is not sufficient to calculate definitive SARS-CoV-2 transmission risk from these measurements of aerosol transport . ”

http://www.ustranscom.mil/cmd/docs/TRANSCOM%20Report%20Final.pdf

How clean is the air on airplanes?
In simple terms, the air you breathe on a plane is almost certainly cleaner than the stuff you’d be breathing indoors on land. It may not be as pure as getting out to nature, but it’s better than the air you breathe in coffee shops, movie theaters or grocery stores.

This is as a result of the efficient air circulation systems and HEPA filters that are found on the majority of modern commercial flights.

According to National Geographic, 40% of the cabin’s air is recycled through this system while 60% is taken from outside. On most planes, the air in the cabin is completely replaced every three minutes.

What does HEPA stand for?
HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air and is a common type of filter used on planes.

What HEPA filters do, essentially, is to remove any impurities in the air, no matter how small. A New York Times report and this NASA study show that this includes tiny COVID-19 microns.

In fact, according to NASA research, HEPA filters remove impurities of COVID size with 99.97% efficiency.

But but but 99.97% efficiency isn't 100% so it's not justification for bureaucrats and politicians to relinquish the authoritarian power they gave themselves because of Covid-19.

Unless someone is wearing a N95 or KN95 face mask PROPERLY wearing a mask isn't very protective.....and N95 or KN95 masks WEREN'T mandated on airplanes, trains,buses or anywhere else for the general public.

University of Waterloo study:

N95 or KN95 face masks may be the best way to avoid COVID-19 during crowded indoor events. That’s the recommendation from a new study reporting most cloth masks just don’t do the job when it comes to stopping the spread of coronavirus within enclosed spaces.

Researchers from the University of Waterloo simulated a person breathing in a large room with a cloth face mask on. Despite wearing a cloth mask, the study finds a large buildup of aerosol droplets suspended in the air.

Basically the study found that that the masks, MOSTLY cloth masks, people wear on airplanes DON'T stop aerosol droplets.
you know, for some people it is harder to trust one of the most trusted scientific organizations on the planet, then it is to trust the CDC, and other government organizations, who have admitted to lying to us from the start. and shown proof of their own deceit to the public.

blondie knows about them lying about the effectiveness of masking, but she's still willing to fall on their sword to protect wearing them.

honestly I dont get the back lash. no one is saying people can not wear masks if they wish.
they are only no longer forcing you to do so.
if you dont.

as a health professional who deals with infectious diseases I find your comment about me insulting and disrespectful . Stick to the topic and refrain fromMaking ignorant baseless insinuations about what I know. pitchfork pitchfork

sorry blondie, but it is also disrespectful to feign ignorance by pretending that I dont know you were informed .
I personally showed you confessions from the CDC's own reports admitting that they lied to the public about what face coverings were safe, and that people were not only being told ,by them, to use un safe face coverings , but that most people were using them incorrectly that further caused other illnesses that likely quickened the spread of the virus.. some weeks ago.
and here you are still supporting forcing people to mask up. knowing the results of those reports.

so what I said was not based on ignorance of what you know. it' just based on what you seem to choose not to accept after being showed the truth.

it was you and your reactions to information I shared with you. that formed my comments.
and you entered into this topic of conversation willingly.
you keep bring up being a health professional like it is some sort of shield against being wrong.
yours is an opinion like any one else's.
and as I have shown there are a great many health science professionals that dont agree with you. sorry, it is not disrespectful to disagree with you. nor to point out why.
you might not like it, just as I dont like it when it happens to me. but it is the risk we take when we choose to engage in an open forum.

Richard 's photo
Wed 05/04/22 12:57 PM

Is there an olive oil shortage?

There is a shortage of olive oil too in UK but not as bad as sunflower oil. Not sure if the same applies to US though.

I dont know either, I cook with butte r use an air frier I also use the fat from chicken and the other animals I cook as it has more flavor.

I was thinking the same except bacon grease, can't afford chicken right now at $6 a lb, eggs are crazy too, what once was an affordable semi-healthy choice has gotten crazy, hopefully they can get control of the flu and get things back to normal soon.

that would fall under other animals ;-). LOL but I cant eat it... allergic to pork.

Richard 's photo
Wed 05/04/22 10:00 AM
Edited by Richard on Wed 05/04/22 10:12 AM

once upon a time.. this would have been considered treason against the country and the constitution.

No. There have been sedition and laws for centuries, and nothing above meets the requirements for treason.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter115&edition=prelim

biden swore an oath of loyalty to this country in which he swore to uphold and defend the constitution.
he then started undermining peoples ability to communicate information that he disapproved of regarding his son, hunter, and his extended family,.
calling it mis information. that has since been proven factual.
he also attempted to cancel news during the covid outbreak, that could have saved more lives, if it was widely known.
(N 95 masks being the lowest rated masks that could have slowed the spread of the virus.
the injections would not prevent those having them from spreading it.
nor keep them from getting it. ect..) and that is just part of a single attack against the first amendment.
he has now authorized a governance board to silence "mis information and punish those that would spread it.
he has also made moves against the nations free commerce (also protected by the constitution) by restricting energy production ( oil, natural gas and coal).
as well as lock downs on production, transportation, and sales of product. that is now threatening to put us back into a recession,
while inflation keeps growing out of control.

and he is allowing an invasion of our southern boarder. as millions of foreign nationals continue to flow into our country un checked, and are even being shipped to other states, by his administration. rather than be sent back to their home countries.

this includes un attended minors that are smuggled across the boarder with only a name and address on a piece of paper( where is the out rage about human trafficking of minors, by our own government??).

by not acting in this countries best interests, but his own political agenda. he is putting us at risk.
and once upon a time it would be considered a subversive act of betrayal of his oath of office.
so call it what you want.

Richard 's photo
Wed 05/04/22 09:01 AM
Edited by Richard on Wed 05/04/22 09:02 AM

With news of Elon Musk taking over Twitter and allowing Opinions that challenge the corruption of the liberal democrats radical agenda and the indication that the Supreme Court may strike down Row vs Wade after 50 years. Hallelujah, finally some good news for the folks that still love this country and refuse to let the sickos on the left steer this country into oblivion.

And how is over turning Row vs Wade a good thing for America? So we can have more unwanted, illegitimate children living off the government's (our) money? According to the numbers there are about 1 million abortions each year and 3.6 million births, looks to be popular by somebody. And don't play the they are humans card, most can not live or function out side the host at that point , think about it before you send one down the drain, what really is life or not? Not to mention the destruction of the the earth by our out of control population growth. Freedom of speech goes both ways before somebody gets all worked up. And whether a minority or majority believe in freedom of choice we still need to respect minorities that maybe underrepresented.
first off, this is not anything but an internal discussion at this point. that has been leaked to the media.
second it would only remove it out of the federal governments control, and put it in control of the states.
third it would not out law abortions. if people want to end a pregnancy. they will still be allowed to do so, under STATE LAWS.

Richard 's photo
Mon 05/02/22 06:15 PM

so now they are talking about suspending the first amendment, guaranteeing the right of free speech and the ability to speak out against the government, if we disagree with it??
using the dept of home land security to create a dis-information board.
I cant wait to see the fall out over this in the courts.

Have you heard the woman they put in charge of their disinformation board? Besides her history of her own spewing of disinformation, she sings this excruciating version of a Mary Poppins song that will make you want to shove a pair of crochet needles into your ears. She dismissed herself as credible from the get go. Every decision or policy this administration makes is juvenile and basakwards . Funny how 2 days after Obama gives a speech about how we need to stop the disinformation from being spread , they come out with this gestapo type inforcement agency.

once upon a time.. this would have been considered treason against the country and the constitution.

Richard 's photo
Mon 05/02/22 05:33 PM

Is there an olive oil shortage?

There is a shortage of olive oil too in UK but not as bad as sunflower oil. Not sure if the same applies to US though.

I dont know either, I cook with butter, or use an air frier I also use the fat from chicken and the other animals I cook as it has more flavor.

Richard 's photo
Mon 05/02/22 04:14 PM
Edited by Richard on Mon 05/02/22 04:16 PM
so now they are talking about suspending the first amendment, guaranteeing the right of free speech and the ability to speak out against the government, if we disagree with it??
using the dept of home land security to create a dis-information board.
I cant wait to see the fall out over this in the courts.

Richard 's photo
Sun 05/01/22 08:06 PM

If you found out a woman you were meeting drove a more expensive car than you, would it bother or intimidate you?

Truthfully, men....how do you feel when a potential date tells you she drives a higher end car?

What does it say to you?

I can say that men find it intimidating for sure!

The amount of times the guys I met mentioned my car confirms that.

yah but thats just because of that blown nitro injected alcohol ram induction duel quad 454 big block sticking out of the hood of your car...

Richard 's photo
Wed 04/27/22 09:34 AM

Hello Everyone,
I am interested in finding a female partner for Hitch-Hike.
Those who are interested please contact me.
Would like to start my 1st Hitch-Hike trip from some south east Asian country. I am from India and now in India. Any female who is interested to join then please contact me. You can come to India and then we will proceed to some other country for Hitch-hike. Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines are some best choice to start.
Looking forward for someone who is really interested.
Best Wishes from India :)

I have heard, that this is a good way to find yourself missing and never heard of again.
it is best not to do this, but if you do, make sure you know the person you travel with . dont go with some one you met on the internet.

Richard 's photo
Tue 04/26/22 12:05 PM
I heard today that bidens freaking out about his concerns about mis information getting out and spread more easily.
you know like all that mis-information that got cancelled during the pandemic and the election, that turned out to have been true and later reported accurate by those who were canceling it as mis information in the first place??
hunters lap top, cutting domestic energy production, (the green new deal) most hospitalizations & deaths were because of pre existing conditions not covid it's self, people in accidents being counted as covid cases , ect...
it will be good to see twitter used the way it was suppose to be used as an uncensored free exchange of information.

Richard 's photo
Mon 04/25/22 08:56 AM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2020/10/15/coronavirus-study-finds-jetliners-safer-than-operating-rooms/3665469001/

"A new study conducted for the Department of Defense adds credence to the growing belief that airline passengers face minimal risk of contracting coronavirus when flying.

The study found the risk of aerosol dispersion – transmission of the virus through the air – was reduced 99.7% thanks to high air exchange rates, HEPA-filtered recirculation and downward ventilation found on modern jets.

"The FAA is committed to protecting the safety and health of passengers and cabin crews on our nation's airlines. The FAA has strict cabin air standards, and studies have shown cabin air is as good as or better than the air found in offices and homes."

did you read the actual research paper John? Results are not always as they seem .

“After seeing some initial reactions to the study, the authors of this study are concerned about the potential misinterpretation of the findings, based on some hypothetical calculations originally included as discussion points. In particular, the viral aerosol production rates, infectious dose and general assumptions used to estimate a flight time of 54 hours to produce an infection are hypothetical and were not designed to provide actionable information about viral risk during flight, safe flight times or seating capacity.

Finally, the data in this study is relevant only to a single mode of transmission: aerosol. CONTACT transmission and DROPLET transmission are not considered. Furthermore, the impact of human behavior on aerosol transport in the airframe was not considered. MOVEMENT of people up and down the aisles, or even simply the act of turning your head to talk to your neighbor could not be considered. Human actions have been shown to significantly contribute to aerosol movement in the built environment (e.g. Wang and Chow [7]), and therefore the results of this study represent a baseline understanding of how the aircraft air-handling systems impact the transport of aerosols throughout the aircraft.
Taken in context, the data from this study indicate that the airplane environment significantly reduces the exposure to aerosol generated by passengers, especially compared to other indoor environments. However, the current established scientific understanding of SARS-CoV-2 transmission dynamics is not sufficient to calculate definitive SARS-CoV-2 transmission risk from these measurements of aerosol transport . ”

In simple terms, the air you breathe on a plane is almost certainly cleaner than the stuff you’d be breathing indoors on land. It may not be as pure as getting out to nature, but it’s better than the air you breathe in coffee shops, movie theaters or grocery stores.

This is as a result of the efficient air circulation systems and HEPA filters that are found on the majority of modern commercial flights.

According to National Geographic, 40% of the cabin’s air is recycled through this system while 60% is taken from outside. On most planes, the air in the cabin is completely replaced every three minutes.

HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air and is a common type of filter used on planes.

What HEPA filters do, essentially, is to remove any impurities in the air, no matter how small. A New York Times report and this NASA study show that this includes tiny COVID-19 microns.

In fact, according to NASA research, HEPA filters remove impurities of COVID size with 99.97% efficiency.

But but but 99.97% efficiency isn't 100% so it's not justification for bureaucrats and politicians to relinquish the authoritarian power they gave themselves because of Covid-19.

Unless someone is wearing a N95 or KN95 face mask PROPERLY wearing a mask isn't very protective.....and N95 or KN95 masks WEREN'T mandated on airplanes, trains,buses or anywhere else for the general public.

University of Waterloo study:

N95 or KN95 face masks may be the best way to avoid COVID-19 during crowded indoor events. That’s the recommendation from a new study reporting most cloth masks just don’t do the job when it comes to stopping the spread of coronavirus within enclosed spaces.

Researchers from the University of Waterloo simulated a person breathing in a large room with a cloth face mask on. Despite wearing a cloth mask, the study finds a large buildup of aerosol droplets suspended in the air.

Basically the study found that that the masks, MOSTLY cloth masks, people wear on airplanes DON'T stop aerosol droplets.
you know, for some people it is harder to trust one of the most trusted scientific organizations on the planet, then it is to trust the CDC, and other government organizations, who have admitted to lying to us from the start. and shown proof of their own deceit to the public.

blondie knows about them lying about the effectiveness of masking, but she's still willing to fall on their sword to protect wearing them.

honestly I dont get the back lash. no one is saying people can not wear masks if they wish.
they are only no longer forcing you to do so.
if you dont.

Richard 's photo
Fri 04/22/22 12:13 PM

Richard 's photo
Fri 04/22/22 12:13 PM

Richard 's photo
Thu 04/21/22 08:53 AM
Edited by Richard on Thu 04/21/22 09:20 AM

I am no where near qualified to teach , but I do have common sense and I no what is right and what is wrong. And I know that any teacher that supports this kind of trash should not be in charge of any child at any time. No matter what they are instructed to teach kids they should refuse if it consists of child abuse. If a stranger on-line has communication with a child about sex and their private parts that would be considered child abuse, why is it different when our schools do it?
Hi Bart .. perhaps you can tell tell me what your stance is on child abuse at home or out of school by adults they are supposed to be able to trust . You claim porn is being taught in schools .. Can you add links so I can see what you are referring to . What exactly are they teaching?? It is not wrong to educate young people about their bodies , and how to keep safe . It is not wrong to teach young people positive self identity and tolerance .

blondie, in a mixed class of students while going to JR high school(male/female) we were shown films on genitalia including frank discussions of oral and physical sex. this lasted 3 days before parents reacted shut it down. as being in appropriate content. the state of california was sued over it. and it was removed from the curriculum as being to involved with the sexual practice, and over stepping the established guidelines of responsible health education.
(in layman's terms, it was considered too pornographic to be taught in public schools).
and this was back in 1981.

porn is by literal translation is the public display of nudity or sexuality that may result in the state of sexual arousal or exploitation, of those viewing it.
in the right context, a woman eating an ice cream cone can be considered pornographic. even if she's fully clothed.
just the basic strait exposure to children about their bodies "sexually" starting at kinder garden, is morally corrupt. children do not need to be exposed to that.
and any saine person who is not a deviant should know the right and wrong of exposing them it.
if that sounds judgmental.
imagine the confusion of being a 5-7 year old and being asked if you ever think you might be a member of the opposite sex and that it would be OK to think that way.
when your just beginning to learn what " your just being a boy or girl really means" in terms of being different.

Richard 's photo
Thu 04/21/22 08:13 AM
Edited by Richard on Thu 04/21/22 08:15 AM
double posted. sorry

Richard 's photo
Thu 04/21/22 08:13 AM
Edited by Richard on Thu 04/21/22 08:28 AM

Oh, btw... teachers can't help that. Most likely don't agree but they are forced to.
And you can think they should then not do it, but how about they lose their job? And cannot get new employ, where they'd be forced to do the same anyway.
No one can afford to lose their job, many have already suffered through Covid. We all have bills to pay, food to buy, rent/mortgage etc. And on top of that: many have kids of their own they are responsible for.

I've been a secondary school teacher, so you'd not have to deal with it so much (I think?) but still. Letting go of good income, 4 years of study (expensive and time consuming).
Plus many have no other qualifications, so then what?

they do what they did befor, learn.
they learn life skills from birth, and continue learning them till death, the only thing stopping them from being qualified in other ventures, is not having tried them,
teachers can stand against this in a united front, and use their unions
( thay are suppose to defend their interests. not the states). to refuse to allow this into their class rooms, in any case they do have a choice in what they teach, if they have the courage to make the stand.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25