GLrider's photo
Sun 05/12/13 09:27 PM
Zerk bigsmile

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/12/13 09:23 PM
Mysterious

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/12/13 09:01 PM
Would have to be my first date. I was 23 years old.

Remember you heard it here first. embarassed

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/12/13 09:08 AM
Makes me shake off the

Rust

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:32 PM
Id like to join in. Whom is the

Host

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 08:57 PM
KISS flowers

I should be so lucky!

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 08:48 PM
Not a good thing to ask about. I don't kiss and tell.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:05 PM
My first trip acrossed the Mississippi river was on an auto ferry. I wanted to be a ferry boat captain.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:54 PM

Are you looking for love, friendship, sex, or just hanging out in the forums.

All of the above, in no specific order.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:44 PM
Edited by GLrider on Sat 05/11/13 06:46 PM
See! I told you that you were going to open a can of worms. pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 07:15 AM
Full Throttle-Robert Edelstein

It's a biography of Curtis Turner.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:55 AM
OOhhh! I looked at your profile, answers lots of questions. I respect what you're looking for. Not all of us are so centered on biblical teachings like you are. Chances are, you're not going to get the discussion that you seek.

Unless you're itching for a fight.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/11/13 06:42 AM
Depends. How specific do you wish to be? Is it that some wish to have casual sex, with no commitment? Or, multiple partners? Perhaps it's same sex marrage, which since it's none of my affair, and I could care less about? Sex for creation, and nothing else? Or sex only after marriage?

It's a good topic, now could you fill in a few blanks?

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/10/13 04:24 PM
I'm not long in here. I was on POF, I liked the forums there, but I got blocked from using them, not sure why. Might have been that I wasn't messaging every woman within 5000 miles of me. A few of my friends got the ax too, because that's all they were there for, the forums.

I landed here. happy

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/10/13 03:59 PM

i split my pants at work today from breakfast to tim-buck-two lol how embarrassment had to work in a towel which kept falling off lol luckily sometime later i was lent a pair of shorts from a mainanance man, my most embarassing work day lol whats urs?

Were you going Commando?pitchfork

I had to ask.

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/09/13 08:16 PM
I'll take a summer afternoon in Arizona anytime. Come to Indiana on a winter day and freeze your kazoo off.

I know the arizona arroyo's are hazardus during the rainy season. In Indiana, you never know when you'll be steamrolled by a politicion.

Never turn down an opportunity to move out of Indiana. Always turn down a trip to Indiana.scared

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/09/13 07:49 PM
Indiana says nothing. I live in a very boring state.

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/09/13 07:44 PM
I blaze my own trail. I don't do most sports, I refuse to ride a Harley. I don't wish to be a carbon copy of every other person in this world. Sometimes it's hard to be independant. I don't have a huge circle of friends and aquantances. The ones I do have know I'm there when they need me. I can be counted on to show up when promised. And I'm there until the situation is resolved, or the bottom falls out.

GLrider's photo
Wed 05/08/13 06:06 PM
It's better to try, and fail, than to be successful at doing nothing.

If it can happen, it will.- Murphy's law

GLrider's photo
Tue 05/07/13 06:00 PM
Can't play a guitar. How about a plastic kazoo?