Community > Posts By > GLrider

GLrider's photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:25 AM

If I meet someone who likes me for my personality, then I will send them a picture. I guarantee they will be pleasantly surprised...cause I'm not nearly this hairy. tongue2

Curiousity made me want to look at this profile. It's been deactivated. Do I call this a lie, end to end?

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:22 PM

Pit crew tire carrier for Danica Patrick.

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:09 PM

Dang!

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/30/13 06:04 PM
Edited by GLrider on Thu 05/30/13 06:05 PM
Whatcha see is whatcha get with me.
Now, however, a friend of mine insists that is not a good photo of me. Really, I couldn't have been more pleased with that photo, only because at that moment, I was getting my photo taken with my niece, who I haddn't seen in 19 years. And I'm told that I don't look like that in real life. Ok, I'll buy that, since I'm hardly beating the women off with a stick.

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/30/13 05:31 PM
Side my own house.

Buy a good used car.

Go put roofs on senior's homes. (The ones that can't afford it.)

I'm reasonably certain I'd find some who served in WW2 Or Korea.

GLrider's photo
Wed 05/29/13 08:11 PM
I had one tell me I was too old for her. I didn't know that two years older made me decrepid, and searching for a wheelchair pusher.

GLrider's photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:19 PM
Put her in my lap facing me, and rub her back.

GLrider's photo
Tue 05/28/13 06:43 PM
All I ever manage to get are screamers. Does this mean if they take it, they're likely to scream more, or louder? Or perhaps I'm doing this wrong? My perception alway was that it's the man's job to get her all hot and bothered, at least one orgasm out of the way, and then go about getting myself there? Or, does it take all the work out of it? If it does, I'm not sure I like that. I rather liked that part of it, then I could kinda guess when she would attack me.

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/26/13 07:26 AM
Calipso Louie, has been mis-quoted from time to time. What public figure hasn't. Perhaps if I was interested enough to dig into his speaches, he might make more sense to me.

Now, since people manage to take things out of context,then add their own opinion, It winds up as an extremely hateful message. One of these times,someone will act upon this, and we'll end up with another insident just like what happened in Boston.

Another public figure comes to my mind, that spewed the same bilge, only he had enough personal charisma to convince people he was right. Then he was able to start eliminating the people that spoke against him.

Sometimes I think it's better that we do take things out of context. Those very quotes could be giving us a glimse of what is really going on in that person's mind.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/25/13 06:33 PM
Oof,oof,oof,oof,oof,oof,oof,oof,oof,oof, uuuhh, dam, ten more!?ill uhh, uhh, oof, uhh, oohh, uuuhh, uhhh, ooofff, UHHH, UUUHH!!! ooohhh, Ok,HHhhHHhh, there's your twenty. Now I'll crawl off and recover.

Ok bossy, you certainly aren't going sneak off anytime soon, are you?

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/25/13 06:16 PM
Well durn! The commute would kill me. (and broke) Good idea though, putting yourself out there in the community. bigsmile

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/25/13 05:23 AM
At least I know I'm in good company here. My last date was six months ago. Ahh yes, the joys of being single. frustrated

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 07:50 PM
Rabbit Hash, Kentucky

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 07:48 PM
Quanicassee, Michigan

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 07:44 PM
Pumpkin Center, Indiana

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 07:34 PM
Being aboard my motorcycle, with a full load of camping gear in my trailer, a pocketfull of roadmaps, at least one day away from home, motoring towards some far off place.

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 07:05 PM
Ok, admit it. How long ago did you last have a FER-REAL date with the opposite sex?

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 06:56 PM

I wish I didn't think that way either... I don't have a problem finding a date. I have a problem with finding the RIGHT one.. all my men seem be losers..broke, in debt, drinks too much... am I looking in the wrong places? That's why I came on here..

Maybe I will take a chance. :)

Sorry dear, that's just most men in general, they all follow the prefab stereotype of drinking and watching sports, and a portion of the ones that don't are gay or too broke to drink, lol.
I don't drink, but I'd be too broke to drink even if I did.

Ok, then clearly you haven't met all men. I don't drink all that much, and why would I bother to sit and watch a bunch of dopes chase around a ball, and get mad about it, if they don't get their way? Or for that matter, watching two idiots try to beat each other's head in?

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 06:24 PM
Aside from the community, I haven't seen too much activity on here also. I'd say it would be better to have a "last time online here" mode. Not being a PC site wiz, I wouldn't know how hard it would be to incorporate that into this site.

So I sit here, and just play in the community.

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 04:30 PM
I keep hoping my ex will walk off a cliff. I tried helping out, being a friend. As I found out, it was all lies, and B.S. My helping hand got slapped, or bitten, unless she could benefit from it.

My sole enjoyment is that she's now with an overbearing, controling jackass, who checks on her constantly. She can't make a move without his knowing about it. Tough nouggies!rofl