Community > Posts By > GLrider

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 03:51 PM
Depends on how old the kids are. If they're young, perhaps one of those annoying 'Tickle me Elmo" dolls that talks,or one of those stupid singing Christmas trees that were motion activated. Another good one, the Billy Bass singing fish. That one, I'd have put the best batteries I could find in it, and glue the battery door shut.

GLrider's photo
Fri 05/24/13 03:41 PM
Oh Yes! I do beleve in Karma, especially the instant kind. It never ceases to amaze me that when my work gets slow, and I start studying on when the next job will come in the door, it does.

But I still fall back on one saying told to me a long time ago.
"There is always work for those who want to work" :banana:

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:23 PM

Did you give it a taste

Test?

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/19/13 05:11 PM
Being depressed is part of life. Giving into it, isn't. You can't change the past. Nor can you forget it. You must learn to deal with it. One evening, I got pretty depressed about my situation. For some reason, I decided to write a fictional story, which is so not me. What I discovered was I could occupy my mind so throughly, that I'd forget about what I was depressed about. It became an ongoing thing with me. Everytime I'd see it coming, I'd sit and write. Judging by what I've written, my guess is that I was plenty depressed. I do it on my Pc, and to date, I've done 2.2 megs of keystrokes.

Now, I don't suggest you do that, but I do suggest that you find something to occupy your mind totally. I think the mind can heal itself, given the opportunity to do so. What you need to do is find that way.

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:32 PM
Those are truly laughable. If they were going to scam, they should at least try to back up their own lies. They must think that most men have the mental brainpower of Jethro Bodine.

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:17 PM
Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!

Remember, you heard it here first. LOL! waving

GLrider's photo
Sun 05/19/13 04:12 PM
Basing a defence on speculation of what might happen just doesn't fly in the court system. Now had she the attournys that were as good as O.J.Simpson's, Then she just might have gotten off scott free. Its like plea bargaining in the court system today. With the added evidence of the beaten girlfriend, and if there was additional documented crimes aganist the victim, then it could be argued that there was motive.

Predicting what the actual outcome of this is just like predicting that the victim would kill someone else if he was left alive.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 05:51 PM

Hell, Michigan pitchfork

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 05:48 PM
Gobblers Knob, Indiana

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 05:43 PM
My dogs are currently barking at a ferocious bunny rabbit.

Pets

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 05:35 PM

I was curious as to how often do you try to land a woman after she expresses no interest? Do you say okay right away, or hang around a wee bit to see if she wants to be chased?

Also, after rejection, do you put your hook back in the water right away and try to get back out there?

Generally, I don't chase after women. If they insist on being chased, then they really aren't worth a hoot. Think about it, chasing is just the start of being a first class pain in the butt. I'm sorry, I think better of myself. I have plenty of things to persue with life in general. Why add a stubborn woman to it?

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 05:02 PM
Mine came from my favorite thing, motorcycle riding. My bike preference is the Honda Gold Wing, and the factory model designation is GL. So, I'm GLrider.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 04:48 PM
People watching can be fun. Some make me wonder if they looked at themselves in the mirror before they left the house.

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 01:11 AM
Edited by GLrider on Sat 05/18/13 01:13 AM
I screwed up. I had to change my

GLrider's photo
Sat 05/18/13 01:05 AM
smitten :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: blushing

Never EVER run from a good thing!

Kiss

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/16/13 07:20 PM
Feet Don't Fail Me Now!

(Song from Sgt. Bilko) :laughing:

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/16/13 07:11 PM
I spent the day stripping plaster off of

Lath.

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/16/13 06:56 PM

Do you believe we are basically good and some of us fall to poor behaviors, or that we are inherently bad and some conquer their baser nature to rise to goodness?

What are your thoughts?

Generally people are good. It's when someone takes advantage of our good nature, is where the bad comes in. Then, it's more a control issue. Some will let it go. Others will seek retaliation for the bad they recieved. Depends on the person, and how much they will put up with.

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/16/13 06:37 PM

When you are in the checkout at the grocery store and the person behind you is in a hurry and tries to rush you!!:angry:

It's lots of fun to purposely hold them up even more. They ask for it, like they have a sign on them that says, "I'm an *ss*ole". bigsmile

GLrider's photo
Thu 05/16/13 06:25 PM
My ability to become invisable.

Then I become visable when they need something from me. Then I get taken advantage of.

Then they get to find out how P.O.ed I get. Then and only then,it's called duck and cover. pitchfork