Community > Posts By > GLrider

GLrider's photo
Mon 04/22/13 10:03 PM
Edited by GLrider on Mon 04/22/13 10:05 PM

Hello Amazing Men,

I am curious about some things. I was having a conversation with a few girlfriends and I really need a man's perspective to set the record straight. (don't worry ladies, I have questions for you too under another post).

1. What makes a woman irresistible? If you've just met, what is it about them that has you coming back for more? If you are in a relationship, what can they do to foster that irresistibility that keeps you coming back?

2. When do you feel your most manly/sexy/desired around a woman? What does she do to kill that sense of manliness?

3. What do you really think about people-pleasing women?

4. What are the qualities of your dream woman?

A brite personality. And if she has some confidence in her looks. She doesn't have to be perfect. I've seen some women that have been as much as a 100+ pounds heavier that she needs to be, and will dress nice. (And look good!)

When she is attentive towards the guy she's with. She doesn't have to shut everyone out, except him, but she should remember whom she came in the door with.

To me, it's a fine attribute to have, she tries. Don't overdo it. Flirting is a fine thing, as long as she doesn't ignor her guy in the process.

That she cares what she looks like, Is open and friendly. Would be patient with her mate.(Obviously within reason.) Not expect him to remember absolutely everything that touches her heart.(there again, within reason, and cirumstance.) And here is the crucial "But," She should not allow her feelings to be ignored. Nor should she allow the guy to walk on her.

Was this the answer you were looking for? (Or one of?)

GLrider's photo
Mon 04/22/13 09:09 PM
Oh me, here I be, trying out this site,
Could I find someone? I just might,
I'm a crummy poet, and I know it,
I'm writing this on the fly,
And I ask myself, why?

Because you just never know for certain.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next