Community > Posts By > GLrider

GLrider's photo
Tue 04/30/13 08:47 PM
:angry: grumble :angry: grumble :angry: grumble

Cut my hand on a screen door ornament, seven stitches nasty. Made my day not happy.

GLrider's photo
Mon 04/29/13 10:00 PM
As a personal preference, I've liked the ladies that carry a few extra pounds. Many that I've met have personality to match their size, which I enjoy. Now, because I'm a tall, slim guy, a fair number of the women I've met, tend to think I'm only after one thing, which isn't the case.
Now, if you're wary about that, I can understand it. What would put you at ease? Or, is that possible?

GLrider's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:34 PM
I usually do the asking, but, if you wish to ask me out, I feel flattered that you would.:banana:

GLrider's photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:08 PM
Oh,I know firsthand about that date retraining. 25 years ago it wasn't easy. It hasn't gotten any easier from what I've seen so far.frown

GLrider's photo
Mon 04/29/13 04:20 PM

Ok...but would you run around like an excited hound for an unattractive lady?

Think about it.....

If the answer is "no" ......You may not be as "nice" as you think.

It works both ways....a woman who only wants men who are more handsome than me...MUST be a b!-ch.

To the contrary,I spent 21 years doing just that. And then one day I came home to find something besides goldielocks in my bed, and immediatly ceased being a nice guy.

GLrider's photo
Sun 04/28/13 06:19 AM
Attempting to find some gumption to rebuild the carbs on the sunday bike. I'm here- it hasn't hit me yet.

GLrider's photo
Sun 04/28/13 05:53 AM
Ok, I'll stick my neck out here, and proclaim that I'm the described nice guy. Put me with an attractive lady, and I'll run around like an excited hound dog that has someone that will pay attencion to it. I'll say please and thank you, wait patiently, open doors, ask where you'd like to go, and remember the time when you first farted in front of me. Yes, I can be boring.
Having admitted that, whom would you like to have around you? A jerk that only is out for himself, and cares nothing about you, beyond the fact that you make great arm candy. Or, a guy that racks his brains, and attempts to make an honest effort to make himself exciting in your eyes?

Inquiring minds want to know.

GLrider's photo
Sat 04/27/13 07:49 PM
People who hire me to do work for them, marvel at my skills, and then gripe at me for charging them too much.

And then have the audasity to call me back for more work, and do the exact same thing, again.

People who gripe at me for the crummy job they got done by someone else,that I could have done.

GLrider's photo
Sat 04/27/13 07:19 PM
First thing any morning, let the dogs out. They just have to bark at any stray critter they can see.

Coffee, always coffee.

Weekdays its CNBC, and Don Imus, I skip back and forth.

Weekends, its the local news.

Work on coffee.

After about a half hour of that, to the can to do a variety of nessisities. (yeah, that too.)

Get the dogs inside during the week, and off to work.

On the weekends, they stay out, as I go out to do chores.

GLrider's photo
Sat 04/27/13 06:58 PM
I don't think any of us are totally immune to body size comment. I've been slim all my life, so what comment do I get?

"I don't eat enough." huh

GLrider's photo
Fri 04/26/13 07:34 PM
My fenced in back yard for my dogs.

My motorcycle.

Ability to take life with a grain of salt.

Walking.

The weekend.

Minimal drama in my life.

GLrider's photo
Fri 04/26/13 07:04 PM

no

weight is related to health especially as one ages, so my efforts to control my weight are health related. I don't really see any change in male attention since I've lost weight so I don't think it's a primary factor in their choices even tho many state it is

I'm glad you are. I support anyone who would want to shed a few pounds, for a smattering of reasons too numerious to mention.

It was just a thought, provoked by the fashion statement, "wearing black makes a woman look slimmer."

GLrider's photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:12 PM

The OP contains an ethnocentric statement.
Most women want to look slim? In which nations?
There are places in Africa where a slim woman is considered to be unhealthy.

Last time I checked, I thought I was in North America.

GLrider's photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:05 PM
Might be the real reason why we're here. Arguing a dumb math problem rather than seeking a mate.

Excuse me while I leave this tread.(It has a knot in it)

GLrider's photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:23 PM
In reading the responses, seems like the women like to be chased more than the men enjoy doing it. Now with some of the anti-stalking laws in place, in some communities, some forms of chasing women could be misconstrude as bring stalked.

Now me, I will chase a lady, within reason. But if the lady doesn't respond to me, I'll cut my losses and stop. Why should I waste my time? I'm not a patient chaser. I might have missed out on a good one, but I also may have saved myself alot of future pain and agravation.

GLrider's photo
Wed 04/24/13 04:14 PM
If I wished to be someone else, I might end up with their problems. Pass.

GLrider's photo
Wed 04/24/13 04:07 PM
I'm here for the forums.

I seldom see any interest, on this site, or others I'm on. It's either the water, that I don't see the reason in shoveling a great deal of bs on my profile, I have a lousy salespitch, or I'm about as facinating as a tooth ache.

But I've been ignored by the best of them!

GLrider's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:30 PM
I know most women want to look slim. Do you pick men that are clearly heavier than you, so that you look thinner, together?

GLrider's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:21 PM
That I care a great deal about the ladies in my life.

My inability to communcate that to any lady that I want in my life.

GLrider's photo
Tue 04/23/13 09:02 PM
Go make an honest effort to talk to a girl.

Go beat the snot out of your father for teasing you about serious things. Include a few licks for telling you nothing about relationships in general.