Community > Posts By > Bi_CurizGrl

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:27 PM
I have times when I cannot stand having sex or even being touched because I start remembering my rapes (yes, I've been raped several times). I just have to stop the intimate involvement or else I start to shut down emotionally and mentally, going to another place completely. It's scared my bf before. But yeah I've had those feelings. Hell my bf now is my first bf I've ever had, so I didn't even know what sex was until I experienced very bad events back in 2007 and then met him. I regret losing my virginity a lot of time. Sometimes I wake up and wish I could go back and forget everything, but unfortunately you can't.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:22 PM
Talk to your bf and the girl and see if their stories coincide. If not, I'd do some serious thinking frown *I'm sorry this had to happen to you, btw*

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:20 PM
taken but flirty pitchfork tongue2

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:19 PM
Of course, my parents, and possibly my bf, but most definitely my parents :heart: :smile:

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:17 PM
"I guess love really does die..." brokenheart

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:16 PM
I honestly wish I knew....if you find out, let me know cuz I must be doing something wrong...frown

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:13 PM
*friendly hug as I slap my bf for u cuz he's mean half the time* I feel that way a lot honey, and I dunno y guys r assholes... grumble

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:11 PM
touch, cuddling, kissing blushing

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:57 PM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Fri 05/15/09 04:58 PM
To boredinaz06 = don't judge today's kids when you don't know them. We are more screwed up than your generation will ever be. It's because of your generation that we are screwed up. You've chosen to neglect and punish and ignore your kids to the point where they don't have anybody to turn to. You think we had it easy? Excuse me, but speaking from personal experience, I NEVER had it easy. I was adopted as a baby, suffered from 8 knee surgeries (born with bad knees), had to give up sports for writing because of my damn knee problems, I have 3 mental illnesses, take 30 (yes 30) pills a day, have been overweight my entire life because of my knee problems and because of my genetics, and have suffered with an addiction to self injury for over 7 years. You think my life has been easy? I was bullied from 1st-7th grade. My entire body has been falling apart ever since I can remember. I've been to more doctors than most kids my age. I'm 22 years old and I've had to be a therapist for many of my friends because I've watched them suffer through abuse, neglect, watching their parents die, and watching their hearts get broken. I am going into being a therapist to help people because I understand what it's like to suffer. So before you judge those unlike you maybe you should take a walk (or in my case, a hobble) in their shoes before you decide who they are. mad grumble rant

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:45 PM
Incubus

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:43 PM
Marilyn Monroe

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:41 PM
Rape Me Again

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:36 PM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Fri 05/15/09 04:39 PM
Rush
"The Pass"

Proud swagger out of the schoolyard
Waiting for the world's applause
Rebel without a conscience
Martyr without a cause

Static on your frequency
Electrical storm in your veins
Raging at unreachable glory
Straining at invisible chains

And now you're trembling on a rocky ledge
Staring down into a heartless sea
Cant face life on a razor's edge
Nothing's what you thought it would be

All of us get lost in the darkness
Dreamers learn to steer by the stars
All of us do time in the gutter
Dreamers turn to look at the cars
Turn around and turn around and turn around
Turn around and walk the razor's edge
Dont turn your back
And slam the door on me

It's not as if this barricade
Blocks the only road
It's not as if you're all alone
In wanting to explode

Someone set a bad example
Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior
Who lost the will to fight

And now you're trembling on a rocky ledge
Staring down into a heartless sea
Done with life on a razor's edge
Nothing's what you thought it would be

No hero in your tragedy
No daring in your escape
No salutes for your surrender
Nothing noble in your fate
Christ, what have you done?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rush/the+pass_20120029.html

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:24 PM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Fri 05/15/09 04:24 PM
I don't date guys who do drugs of any kind, sorry. brokenheart

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:22 PM
true...if you can't be vulnerable then you cannot show all of yourself to that person...that is how it can break your heart, if you've been vulnerable and then it doesn't work out.... brokenheart

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:21 PM
I can handle being alone....I like being on this site just to find friends....happy

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:20 PM
Sometimes it's a good thing devil and sometimes it's a bad thing frustrated

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:17 PM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Fri 05/15/09 04:17 PM
Thanks for the discussion everybody. I get tired of people who freak out if you just talk to other people online, too, or even just on the phone. It's crazy. I mean if you're involved or not with someone it's not a crime to have friends on the internet or in person. Hello? frustrated I don't get why people have such a problem with it. And I just have problems with casual sex because I need to feel something for the person if I'm going to become intimate with someone. I would prefer dating several people (without any kind of sexual contact) to know what I want, you know? (I agree with having to earn a bj...lol laugh ohwell ) But today it just seems that either you have to be with one person or you just have to screw whoever comes around because they just want sex. I get tired of not being able to see what else is out there because the person I'm with is quite committed, but when I do try to look out there all people want is sex. Whatever happened to normal dating? Do people even date "normally" anymore? grumble huh

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:09 PM
Yeah you ain't kidding. There aren't many shows on these days that are worth watching. Only the old shows and their reruns are worth watching these days, but House is definitely awesome. Yeah, House was being taken to a psych hospital at the end of the hospital because he pretty much lost his mind (it'd been coming).

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:49 PM
When my parents dated way back when they saw different people at a time, but then again they weren't sexual with anyone. My parents were virgins when they married. But my question is in today's world do people prefer dating a few people at once or just one and why? And does this "dating" include sex? When you're young I find that you want to date more than one person because you're trying to figure out what you want. But then other people get mad because they "only want you." Anyone else confused about this?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25