Community > Posts By > Bi_CurizGrl

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:46 PM
Depends on the country song...but some really do get to ya...

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:44 PM
Anyone just catch the end of the season of House M.D.? Anyone surprised by the ending? I thought it was pretty clear that he was going crazy, but a real psych ward? I can't wait for the next season (THERE BETTER BE A NEXT SEASON!) smokin

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:42 PM
I love Law & Order SVU...Bensen & Stabler r hot together, but also great detectives, as is the rest of the team. I don't like CSI, but I just caught an episode of Law & Order SVU today happy

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:40 PM
They may be on DVD, but y aren't they on TV ne more? ohwell

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:21 PM
I wanna see Wrong Turn 2!!! Is it as good as the first? Someone e-mail me or I'll check the forum later. Anyone consider the Underworld series as horror? It's not exactly sci-fi...is there a vampire category? I've seen Seven, Butterfly Effect, The Ring, Shutter, Panic Room, Halloween, Vacancy, Room 1204, 23, Dracula (original), Frakenstein (original). I'm not into horror cuz they give me nightmares, but I do wanna see Wrong Turn 2.

There was this movie and I can't think of the name of it (I don't like to think of it period cuz it scared the crap outta me) where these teenagers went into this prison that had been shut down and they ended up being cut up by the spirits of the prisoners. I know one of the girls' legs were cut off and she was hung by like a fan or something. It was really scary. Anyone know the name of it or know what the hell I'm talking about?

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:11 PM
I wanna see this movie, too!!!! grumble what tongue2

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:07 PM
Again, there are way too many to choose from, such as: Titanic, Pearl Harbor, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Nights In Rodanthe (damn I want this one), Something's Gotta Give, Pretty Woman, The Bridges Of Madison County, Splendor In The Grass, Wall_E, Aladdin, The Man In The Moon, etc. Just way too many to choose from.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:04 PM
You seen Keanu Reeves in Permanent Record? That was a really good movie. He's funny in Something's Gotta Give, too. I know I've seen him in other movies, but those 2 stand out considering I own them.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:02 PM
Dane Cook's my fav. I own his Viscious Circle and it's hilarious. rofl

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:01 PM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Fri 05/15/09 12:09 PM
I do agree with "silly" and The Notebook definitely being one of the best, but unfortunately I have seen and own way too many movies to ever pick a favorite. Hell, my favorite changes every day, but I can give you examples of some great ones: Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf, The Breakfast Club, Dead Poet's Society, Patch Adams, Planes Trains Automobiles, Thirteen, Wall_E, Underworld, The Notebook, Splendor In The Grass, Sling Blade, Moon Child, Gods and Generals, Girl Interrupted, My First Mister, Ordinary People, Permanent Record, Pirates Of The Caribbean, A New Leaf, etc. glasses Movies are the bomb explode

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:59 AM
Tiny Toons and Looney Toons rocked! Where in the hell did they go? I know they played Looney Toons for a week this past new year and it was so exciting! glasses But seriously, where do old cartoons go? frown

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:57 AM
Jude Law's an asshole as a person, but he's so damn sexy drool Johnny Depp's a great person and super hot blushing

Woman wise? None really stand out as super sexy to me other than Julia Roberts flowerforyou

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:52 AM
My Favorite Movie Quotes:

“You want me to be someone I'm not. I'll never be the kind of daughter that you want me to be.” ~The Joy Luck Club~

“What she said, it was like a curse. This power I had, this belief in myself, I could actually feel it draining away. I could feel myself becoming ordinary. All the secrets I once saw, I couldn't see them anymore. All I could see was, were my mistakes, my weaknesses. The best part of me just disappeared. But I can't put it all on my mother. I did it to myself. I never played chess again.” ~The Joy Luck Club~

“SNAP! It went SNAP! I'm not gonna try to get through to you any more. There was a second back there, yeah, there was a second, just a second when I could have gotten through to you, when maybe we could have cut through all this, this CRAP. But it's past, and I'm not gonna try. I looked at you tonight and you weren't there... And I'm gonna howl it out, and I'm not gonna give a damn what I do and I'm gonna make the biggest god-damn explosion you've ever heard.” ~Martha, “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolf?”~

“That boy, Frank; he lives inside of his own heart. That’s an awful big place to live in…” ~Sling Blade~

“I think we miss that touch so much that we crash into each other just so we can feel something…” ~Crash~

“I don’t want to need you. Why? Because I can’t have you!” ~The Bridges Of Madison County~

“That staying here alone in a marriage, alone in a town you hate, in a house you don’t feel apart of anymore—you’re telling me that’s the right thing to do!?” ~The Bridges Of Madison County~

“There has not been a day since I have not thought of him. When he said we were no longer two people, he was right. We were bound together as tightly as two people can be…” ~The Bridges of Madison County~

“But we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions…” ~The Breakfast Club~

“You must do me this honor. Promise me you will survive, that you will never give up. No matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, and never let go of that promise…” ~Titanic~

“A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you all know there was a man named Jack Dawson, and that he saved me, in every way that a person can be saved… I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory…” ~Titanic~

“Death touched her lips to say goodbye and to always remember the man who touched her first, touched her with his heart. That is forever hers, my first mister…” ~My First Mister~

“A man of few words. A life of more questions than answers. He awoke in me my heart, which beats stronger because of him and all that he has left of me…” ~My First Mister~

“Feelings are scary and sometimes they’re painful. If you can’t feel pain you won’t feel anything else.” ~Ordinary People~

“We would’ve been all right if there hadn’t been any mess, but you can’t handle mess. You need everything neat and easy. I don’t know. Maybe you can’t love anybody…” ~Ordinary People~

“Don’t admire people too much. They’ll disappoint you sometimes…” ~Ordinary People~

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:47 AM
The Bridges Of Madison County--biggest tearjerker ever with Clint Eastwood :cry: tears

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:46 AM
Hell yeah "Planes, Trains, Automobiles", "The Ref", "It's A Wonderful Life". Sure, the classics are good anytime! happy

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:44 AM
I :heart: Wall-E!!!!!! EXCLAMATION POINT!

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:39 AM
Edited by Bi_CurizGrl on Fri 05/15/09 11:43 AM
Pay It Forward and John Q are excellent "cry" movies. Patch Adams, Titanic, A Walk To Remember, and Dead Poet's Society are other great "cry" movies.

The Notebook (movie/book), The Bridges of Madison County, and Splendor In The Grass are the BEST movies that will make you cry. tears

I soooooo wanna see "MILK".

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:19 AM
honestly, I dunno.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:18 AM
hard

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:14 AM
common sense = hate

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25