Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:54 AM
Hoobastank

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:50 AM
BOO! scared

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:49 AM
watching the sunset until the stars blanket the sky like lightning bugs... :heart:

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:48 AM
Dupree

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:46 AM
Cinderella

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:45 AM
stunk :wink:

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:44 AM
waiter?

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:41 AM
turtle

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:39 AM
Elizabeth Taylor

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:34 AM
I got 39 and it suits me perfectly.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:43 AM
What happens when you find a soul mate and you can't have that person? That's my question.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:41 AM
Stop looking and move forward.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:39 AM
If you figure out the answer to this question let me know because I'm still struggling with someone in a relationship/out of a relationship in this situation...

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:55 AM
Well I know I'm never having kids "aka a family"...it's hard to find a guy who will accept that about me which also leads to accepting several other physical and psychological issues about me. Hell, I warn anyone when they want to get with me that I am unlovable and one day they will leave. They do not listen to my warning and eventually they find it to be true. I try hard in my relationships, but I still screw up. I really do wonder if I will ever be able to get married because I'm very hard to deal with, very unlovable at times. Would I be able to deal with it? Yes. I'd have my pets and get sex when I can. Would I ever be truly happy? Who knows. Sometimes life doesn't give us a choice to be happy.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:51 AM
I spent my teen years internet dating. I was with one person for 4 years, another for 5, engaged for 1 year even to someone I never met in person. The distance is the hardest when you cannot be with the person because they are too far away. It eventually gets to the point where you can't deal with the distance anymore and you need someone close by, even if that person isn't the greatest in the world, at least they're nearby and you can touch/hold them.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:49 AM
Yes...I've personally experienced this...

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:43 AM
Of course. The same goes for a woman, too. The sad thing is that we're all human so we are all tempted and we are all going to fail at some point.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:40 AM
I do believe that if you love someone set them free. If you truly love someone then their happiness is more important than how you feel for them. I've had to do this several times before. I think it's important for a relationship if each person realizes that the other person doesn't belong to them, and if things cannot work out or one of the individuals has failed in some way then it's okay to let the one you love go. If you are holding them back from something or even someone it's important to take a step back and realize what you are doing to them and to see what they truly need in the situation. Sometimes you have to let them go in order for them to grow and spread their wings.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:35 AM
yes, quite frankly all the time, but I sort of let things come my way. I don't exactly go looking for things. They just sort of happen. In the meantime I'm happy being alone.

Bi_CurizGrl's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:34 AM
What happens when you love more than one person? I don't know if I believe in one true love or one soulmate. I think it's possible to love more than one person. But I don't think marrying more than one person would work out very well for anyone. No one would wind up happy in the end.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25