Community > Posts By > cashu

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:49 PM
they just need a few good men

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:45 PM
Obama criticizes republicans for running their campaigns on things voters actually want . que ? What's up MR. PRESIDENT , IS there something wrong with doing what the voters want . I know it's been a long time sense the democrats did that but what the hell its our country . AS O .

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:24 PM
If you really feel that way then help get rid of the illegal . They are the ones that are taking the jobs that felons use to get ..

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:14 PM

i will admit. at one time i would have voted for him for president. but was i fooled. but just like all trash. it usely comes out.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
He's the typ immoral illiberal ....what did you really expect from that type of people . Morales ???????????????????????????

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:14 PM

i will admit. at one time i would have voted for him for president. but was i fooled. but just like all trash. it usely comes out.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
He's the typ immoral illiberal ....what did you really expect from that type of people . Morales ???????????????????????????

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:08 PM
THEY FOUGHT AND DIED FOR THERE FREEDOM IT USE TO BE A VERY WEALTHY PLACE TO LIVE , SORT OF LIKE RODISA IT USE TO GROW THE FOOD FOR ALL OF AFRICA . Now THAT ITS KENYA THEY CAN'T EVEN FEED THERE SELFS now .

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:54 PM

since i may be one of the few. i don't really think. there is a war on terror. its more like a war against anyone without white skin. so to me its a made up war. like war on drugs.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HOW VERY ILLIBERAL OF YOU .

cashu's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:23 PM

she don't realize. Russia can see her to. there laughing just like we do.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
like a hooker she is really good at finding the money trail ...

cashu's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:21 PM

does anybody really understand what greedy immature doinks we have in congress..??? what the presidents responsibilities are??? that he asks congress to propose a bill, tells them what he'd like to see in it,and it's their job to come up with a good one... if they actually come up with one he then signs it.....come on people start looking at the real picture and quit trying to place blame on a figure head..... we dont need a scapegoat, we need solutionsdrinker
drinker drinker drinker drinker
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
THEN WE NEED A FRESH START WITH ALL NEW POLITICIALS AND JUDGES WHO CAN READ .

cashu's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:17 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MONEY THE BANKS HAVE PAID BACK ?

cashu's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:13 PM

did anybody else watch this LIVE BROADCAST?
they tried to corner obama and he made them look rediculous...i was laughing so hard.....one republican said they should never had agreed to televise it...lol

Republicans are cowards if they weren't all those children wouldn't still be getting killed every year . They have ruled all alone for most of the last 20 years Claimed to represent all of the high morals of man kind . All that happened on there watch is millions of kids were killed and a whole lot of money was lost . disappeared . vanished .

cashu's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:03 PM
right on again

cashu's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:55 PM

:wink: Can WE ALL, NOT KNOW?????

That if it was NOT for obama's stimulus packages to SAVE WALL STREETS Azz,,,,,WE WOULD NOW BE IN A GREATER LIVING DEPRESSION, AS THAT OF THE THIRTY'S!!!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
I don't believe this . if he had not gave all the tax money to the rich he could have got everybody that wanted to back to work . If you listen closely to what he is saying you well hear a lot of racism coming from him . tarting with the Gates affair and continuing threw his state of the union speech .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:21 PM
Government in haiti demands charities and doctors paid to get in with supplies for haitians ..

cashu's photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:13 PM

not true, there were plenty doing it long before christianity and islam came about
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJew
who are trying to fool , your JEWISH .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/30/10 03:35 PM

Just did you fail English too? It wasn't an insult because he/she didn't agree with it....they said they didn't understand it. It was direct and to the point unlike the King James Bible and all of the "well he could have said this but sounded like that" fairy tales.

In another thread you said to pass out birth control where it is needed, like Catholic churches. There was nothing religion related in either thread. Why don't you spout your religious intolerance and hatred elsewhere?

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
I'm suprised you could read his babble ..

cashu's photo
Sat 01/30/10 03:28 PM
I watched it and he didn't say one single word that needed to be said . Just empty words except the treat . Now I know what that cop felt like . The civil rights treats that he made .
I waited a long time before I came to the conclusion that he's a hypocrite . Waited 12 mos. that's enough .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/30/10 03:10 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 01/30/10 03:19 PM

who is with me??? who thinks mccain should of won?

who is disatisfied with Obama?

I know i am.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Sorry no . He only wanted to represent the rich , as he is. Obama is going to make this a third world country like HAITI . LOOK AT it CLOSE That's WHERE WE ARE HEADED . I would like to go back to the old days when this country knew that it took all of us to make it this great . And if you give it away it won't be coming back ...
It's a lot like civil rights its a lot easier to give them up than to get them back . I for one don't want to break the back of this country . My family has been here over 300 years, and I don't appreciate immigrants pissing off this place .
And I'm not talking about mexicans .

cashu's photo
Fri 01/29/10 05:58 PM

Does the number of sexual partners a person has had influence your decision to date them? How many is too many? What about too few? Do you ever ask how many someone has been with? Would you be offended if someone asked you?
[/quoteVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
oh hell yes . and no .

cashu's photo
Fri 01/29/10 05:46 PM

LewisW123 is right.
Prejudice is prejudice.

Pssssst.
I don't think Olga is Italian.

Noooo, Olga was the first Polish woman's name I could come up with. Maybe her name was Helga or Wilma, I don't know! Anyhow, in my case, yes I'm opening up, here. I was with an Aussie, I'll never pursue a relationship with an Aussie again. But then again, that's my preference.

Ahhh.
That explains it.
An Aussie.
Did she try to throw .. something of yours on the barB?

laugh Actually no, but she did steal half of my stuff when she moved out. That accent was so cute at the beginning, but I eventually either got used to it or tired of it. She also became very agressive, and had an angry personality, she became full of herself, and said "Aussies do what we want, f**k all." Kept wanting to move back there, in the end I said, "Fine, Go!" God bless America.laugh
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
you have this wrong . she left her half she only took her stuff