Community > Posts By > cashu

cashu's photo
Sun 01/24/10 03:43 PM
SOUNDS FAIR TO ME .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 04:10 PM

problem with this, many can't afford the high fees it takes for this process. My cousin's been waiting for six years to come here from Gaza and they still give him the run around. For many , it's either die of poverty and starvation or come here illegally.

I understand that people dont starve gracefully, but it still is not reason to condone or allow the laws to be broken. It is unfair to the millions who have to wait that HAVE followed the law. My soon to be ex waited three years before our relationship ended, he is from the UK and we have a daughter together, but he still had to go through the checks and balances and documenting.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
there are a lot of countries in this world , if your in a rush to go somewhere try Mexico . they are having a hard time getting help there for some reason . we taking 10000000 A year . that's more than enough . and I have been reading your post every sense you started posting and i can tell you why if you want to know why they insult you so much . ITS PROABLY CANADIANS ...

cashu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 04:03 PM

problem with this, many can't afford the high fees it takes for this process. My cousin's been waiting for six years to come here from Gaza and they still give him the run around. For many , it's either die of poverty and starvation or come here illegally.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
STARVATION IS NOT A REASON TO COME HERE WE WANT EDUCATED PEOPLE NOT DRONES .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:50 PM

At least they realize that this country belongs to the people not the government.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I would change this just a little .AT least they realize that this country belongs to them and not to illegals or the government ..

Actually they believe the country should be homogenized to be just like them and all others don't belong.

Usually closely resembles racism or prejudice or bigotry. That is what is wrong with that party of folks.

They are just as bad as any extreme liberal is, maybe worse, I don't know.

As for the government statement, the only issue they really have with the government is that the government stops them from perpetrating their hatred on everyone they want to.

Excuses they use to perpetrate their hatred involve taxes usually.

I will stop here since that is not what the OP was about.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
why do you always hear the call of the jungle when you say It's our country and we have a right to say who comes and what they can do when there here . If we got rid of the illegals there would be at least 8.5 million Mexicans here for those of us who seen that they are the preferred flavor of the day. and if we get rid of the illegal Canadians we well still have millions of them left for those of us that want that flavor . and that goes for all the other types to . get over your self . it s not racist to have a country with a set of laws for everyone ..

I think many people who oppose immigration hide behind illegal immigration and are racist. However, I believe there are many of us who just oppose the double standard. All immigrants should have to go through the process, period, unless they are in exile.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
actually I think if it were raciest instead of patriot we would be demanding all even the legals to go . but I do think people who are always crying racism is a raciest .. just trying for another pity puck .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:41 PM

wow such hatred. What would Jesus say?
wow a muslin critizes jesus . i can tell what he wouldn't say . he wouldn't say rape them it gods well . he wouldn't say kill them its gods well .

LOOOL where in my statement do i criticize Jesus? In Islam, rape's punishable by death, and where is God's will to kill? Besides....how many were slaughtered when God told the jews to kill the Cannonites? Before you go and slander one religion, take a look at your own.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
sorry charlie I'm not jewish or christain or muslim . I just react to hypocrates .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:30 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 01/23/10 03:36 PM
Supreme COURT NOW UP FOR SALE . ONly RICH CAN afford to BID PRICE TO HIGH FOR WORKING CLASS ..
I read some of the things RON PAUL has said and I never want a coward to be president of this country . it was hairy enough when jemmy carter was in and he was in the white house shakeing so bad the house almost fell down .
I don't want anymore private wars but I don't want a chicken either .

cashu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:24 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 01/23/10 03:25 PM
RONALD REAGAN WAS A UNION PRESIDENT . UNION UNION UNION

cashu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:18 PM

Yes, Americans would much rather pay taxes that go to ABSOLUTELY nothing , but politicians special interests.
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
don't get mad but i think your sentence should be this ......
Yes, Americans would rather pay taxes that go to ABSOLUTELY nothing but rich peoples special interest . we know we must protect the filty rich because our lives would be so bad if you had to work for a living .......................................................
well this work ?

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:24 PM

Yeah.. this is the same guy who said in another thread that he wanted to start hunting democrats instead of animals.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
not demos liberals

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:23 PM

wow a muslin critizes jesus . i can tell what he wouldn't say . he wouldn't say rape them it gods well . he wouldn't say kill them its gods well .

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:12 PM
Edited by cashu on Fri 01/22/10 03:17 PM

ummmm didnt George Wallace drop out because someone put a bullet in his gut?

Ross Perot was doing fine until the media and late night comics started portraying him as a clown with big ears. and the sheeple bought into that and to this day he has the reputation as a nut case

but some things Ross Perot did that are not common knowledge

in the 70's he chartered a 747 with his own money and loaded it up with care/christmas packages for the america POW's in Hanoi. The Vietnamese refuse to allow them off the plane and they sat there for several days before the Vietnamese ordered them to leave

when the Iranian Revolutioin took all the hostages at the American Embassy. They also took hostages from his company EDS (the atm company) corporate headquarters in Tehran. Ross Perot spent his own money and hired a team of mercenaries to sneak in and rescue his people (see the movie, On the Wings of Eagles)

Ross Perot bought into GM and promised to turn their management and business around (that is what he does, takes failing businesses and revives em) His first order was to trim 30% of GM management as redundant and wasteful. Of course that didnt go over so GM wound up buying him out for $6 Billion dollars. and twenty years later had to be bailed out by the fed

He was almost there but about twenty years too early I think

ross perot was winning till he droped out the first time , then he droped out without a reason but changed his mind a month or so later . thenn he said he had droped out because his daughter had recieved some sort of threat . he did not get more disscribtive than that . after the they started with the cartoons .
geogre WALLACE was shot 4 years later in the 2 election that he ran in .NOT THE FIRST TIME .. I live it and was here then .

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:01 PM
theres nothing in the constution saying we couldn't limit the terms of our senators or representives . all we would have to do is open a consution convention and do it . but before you even dream about it think about it .....
the would have the power to change what ever they want once it has started . and the courts could not undo it .
now think of it this way . the people who go to the convention well be politicians . the ones we have now .. which ones would you trust that much ? Theres only one I would is TOM TERRACREDO and thats one out of how many ? 50 states .... think really hard . its abused enough now .
can you imagine an admendment saying you have to by law marrie a gay .. they can do that if your not careful .

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:39 PM
I have been reading about why the demos and the repubs won't get rid of the illegals . they say they want to change the elections here . with a block of 36 million new voters who owe them there vote they can change any election here .
In other words they want to effect our voter out come . so what you say . well this in effect cancels what the legal citazens want from then on .. Can you live with that ? just sit there and wet your pants then .

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:30 PM
Mr president . why are you looking for jobs on wall street and in banks . the are already fully employed .36000000 jobs over night if you do your job . DO YOUR JOB .
GET RID OF ALL OF THE ILLEGALS TODAY .
FIRE JANET NEAPOLTANO .
TODAY

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:22 PM

At least they realize that this country belongs to the people not the government.
I would change this just a little .AT least they realize that this country belongs to them and not to illegals or the government ..

Actually they believe the country should be homogenized to be just like them and all others don't belong.

Usually closely resembles racism or prejudice or bigotry. That is what is wrong with that party of folks.

They are just as bad as any extreme liberal is, maybe worse, I don't know.

As for the government statement, the only issue they really have with the government is that the government stops them from perpetrating their hatred on everyone they want to.

Excuses they use to perpetrate their hatred involve taxes usually.

I will stop here since that is not what the OP was about.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
why do you always hear the call of the jungle when you say It's our country and we have a right to say who comes and what they can do when there here . If we got rid of the illegals there would be at least 8.5 million Mexicans here for those of us who seen that they are the preferred flavor of the day. and if we get rid of the illegal Canadians we well still have millions of them left for those of us that want that flavor . and that goes for all the other types to . get over your self . it s not racist to have a country with a set of laws for everyone ..

cashu's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:08 PM
Edited by cashu on Fri 01/22/10 02:09 PM
I VOTE FOR THE DOG . dogs learn what we want we never know what they want . we feed and support our dogs . they don't have to work . enough said their smarter .

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 08:06 PM
Edited by cashu on Thu 01/21/10 08:07 PM

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 07:47 PM
Edited by cashu on Thu 01/21/10 07:49 PM

It's hard for him to touch a lot of things because he can't raise his arms to to injuries recieved as a POW.noway
OK that was bad.
I think 99.9% of them are out of touch.
I don't why it hard for him to touch any thing . he has more Mexicans at his house than the president of Mexico . to do all the things he doesn't want to . like wipe his own a$$ .
The only reason he wanted to be president was so he could start his own war and win just for bragging rights .

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 07:37 PM
Edited by cashu on Thu 01/21/10 07:39 PM
I don't want my tax money pissed off supporting long term prisoners . now if you folks that don't want anyone killed are willing to pick up the cost of keeping them a live then i don't care . but if your late on your payments we get to kill as many as possible til you are fully caught up on your payments .
I would rather see my tax money spend on better schools , way better teachers . at least ones that read the job descriptions before they take the jobs .and on the space program . flights to other planets . YOU KNOW THINGS THAT ARE IMPORTANT ..

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 07:25 PM

Liberalism is a mental disorder anyway. Just more nuts off the air.

Conservatives are no different, we need more of them off the air
They were making good money at first but some church bought the radio station and threw them off . just another form of censorship from the self righteous ........