Community > Posts By > cashu

cashu's photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:38 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 02/06/10 08:41 PM

they would also have the burden to prove they performed their duties the same as the men did correct?
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
NO it won't even be job for job . they came up with a formula for it based on the requirement of a job being equal not the same job . if it takes a high school diploma then any job that requires a high school diploma well be paid the same .
capitalism is what made this country great . lack of morally is what put us here today .

cashu's photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:32 PM

There is a code of practice on equal pay that employers are expected to follow , which they have access to in order to aid them. My understanding is that those who can be shown to NOT be administering equal pay under those codes, are then in violation and appropriate legal measures may be taken. Many employers dont bother to concern themself with the codes though and just pay whatever they can get away with,,which is pretty ethically abhorrent in my opinion.

I might find a babysitter who would be willing to watch three kids for 3 or 4 dollars and hour,,but my ethics would never allow me to rip someone off that way just because they may be ignorant of their real value.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
what you described is capitalism ...

cashu's photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:21 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 02/06/10 08:26 PM

Did I read this wrong ? you guys think the saudi famil is from Sudan ? whaaaaaaaaaaat when did that happen ????????????????

You read it wrong.

The Saudis are killing off and starving out the Sudanese people for the oil.

Another thing that applies to the title is, if the Christian Sudanese want work, they have to pretend to be Muslim.

To make money, they have to be Muslim. To find God, they practice Christianity.

Powerful stuff, Atlantis.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
And YET the American christians do nothing .The worry there self sick about a couple of queers getting married but just wrench there hands when it comes to the Sudan killing there people . but Sudan has a president and a government and I don't know of it being part of saudi arabia .
The cost is down because wall street isn't speculating in oil right now the Arabs didn't stick it to us it was our rich folks .

cashu's photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:13 PM

The predictions were bad.

If Obama stops us from going into a depression then he accomplished what he was trying to do.

We were headed for a depression and it looks like we won't see it up to this point.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
BULL

cashu's photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:06 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 02/06/10 08:12 PM

Obama and the Democrats are working on jobs creation legislation to get America back to work. I think they will do the best they can with this.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
He hasn't done anything . Except talk and spend money saveing the rich from being late to dinner .
TYSON CHICKEN GOT RID OF THERE ILLEGALS . THEN TO GET LEGALS THEY RAISED THERE PAY SCALE BY $4. PER HOUR .

cashu's photo
Sat 02/06/10 07:54 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 02/06/10 08:08 PM

I know where thee is 36 million jobs for you here in the good old USA . OBAMA doesn't care if you need one . What shall we say about this? any thing ?

Actually he does, what are you getting at? By the way, the states most unlikely to get a job: Florida, CA, Michigan, Nevada, New York, and South Carolina. Twice as many states are ABOVE the national employment average than are below it. What say you now?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
If he gave a $hit he'd get rid of the illegal and the people who have helped them . PRESTO 34 MILLION JOBS AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO BELONG IN PRISON ARE THERE .I realize some people are so smart they can't pass a 5 grade test .But they got phoney degrees any way . But I'm sure they know how to speak pompous english .
Over 500000 came across in 2009 . THATS MORE . ET HABLA ....

cashu's photo
Sat 02/06/10 02:18 PM
Did I read this wrong ? you guys think the saudi famil is from Sudan ? whaaaaaaaaaaat when did that happen ????????????????

cashu's photo
Fri 02/05/10 04:00 PM
I know where thee is 36 million jobs for you here in the good old USA . OBAMA doesn't care if you need one . what shall we say about this . any thing ?

cashu's photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:27 PM

Now last year it was "Obama is all about change we can believe in."

Well I seen a protest outside of a bank in Redondo Beach. A sign read "Obama is a Cracker," while another one had Obama's picture on it but he had a Hitler paintbrush mustache and a caption on the poster said "This is your president!"

That unto itself is not funny.

What was funny was the protesters...

They were all black.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
do you really think blacks only have 1 thought about things .

cashu's photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:21 PM
Edited by cashu on Fri 02/05/10 12:22 PM
I hope they get at least 10 years each . I'm tried of people who think they are above the laws of any country . and that is for the unclean people who have come here too .

cashu's photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:16 PM
What I have seen over the years that this discussion has been going on its all jobs that they are talking about . They say that a general office worker is equal to a union plumber and should have the same pay . Because they say the 2 jobs require the same amount of skill . I don't know about that . But if that becomes law then I well move in doors and keep my union dues and enjoy the clean conditions , the climate controlled conditions . the coffee machines . And I can go on and on like this . I wouldn't have to carry heavy loads . Nothing heavier than a piece of paper please .
OK you convinced me . But like I said already . Obama is the one that's going to be mad . Because the truth is I haven't known any women who can't do his job better .

cashu's photo
Thu 02/04/10 02:03 PM
Edited by cashu on Thu 02/04/10 02:05 PM
Janet Neapolitan announced she is reducing the border patrol for you . They must have been in the way of all the illegals coming across . Huston IS REAL CLOSE AND CHICAGO ,LOS ANGLES , SAN FRANCISCO , I GUESS WE DON'T NEED THEM ANY MORE . WELL THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT PLEASE LOCK HER UP FOR AIDING AND ABBETING

cashu's photo
Thu 02/04/10 01:52 PM
THIS SHOWS WHY THE KIDS ARE FAILING . THE SCHOOLS ARE LOADED UP WITH IDIOTS .

cashu's photo
Thu 02/04/10 01:48 PM
IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO PARTY ALL OVER THE WORLD ON OUR CUFF . NOT A MORALE IN THE BUNCH .

cashu's photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:52 PM

May as well start putting the women in with the men too, would save the military some money if nothing else,,,
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
I vote for this but I know the short guys won't

cashu's photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:48 PM

Obviously people who support gays in the military have never served in the military or if they are serving and support it they are probably gay.If you are living in the Barracks on the base you are going to have at least one roommate and more than likely two roommates.You do not get to pick your roommates someone else picks them for you.You all live in one single room and have to share a bathroom with the entire floor you are on.Needless to say a man who has one or two flaming gay roomates who is straight is not going to be very happy.Privacy is minimal and in a few short days you are going to know everything there is to know about this person as you will be living with him and also working with him.

There is also a second major reason gays should not be open in the military.With few exceptions women are not allowed to come into the rooms of the males living in the barracks and men are not allowed to come into the females rooms living in the barracks.The simple reason is that people would be having sex all over the place.When you have two gay males who are openly gay serving in the military they can have sex with out restrictions and more often.If they are both serving on the same command this often leeds to lover spats,bickering,and other love related problems all hurting the mission of the command.I realize two people can leave the base and go to a hotel but the military preventing people from having sex in their own barracks rooms prevents alot of screwing around.

Lets talk about deployments.I was in the Navy and the typical deployment is 6-9 months.Needless to say going weeks sometimes months with out talking or associating with women takes its toll.Once you get into port there is two things everyone does.Find the the nearest bar,and then to the nearest whorehouse.I would be very uncomfortable knowing I was going on a 6 month deployment with a ship full of horny gay men.Instead of living in a room with two guys I am living in room full of 30 guys.Knowing opening gay men are watching me dress and undress(which they would unless you want to change in the shower)is not welcome to me.

You already have enough problems with the blacks trying to get along with the whites and the rednecks trying to get along with the mexicans and everything inbetwenn.Adding gays to the picture will only complicate matters.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
there are all ready there and history says they are some of the most famious warriors in history . most of the old ship captains were pumping the cabin boys .
This trying to force people to like each other is crap . I don't care what the government says I PICK MY FRIENDS NO ONE ELSE WELL.

cashu's photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:38 PM

Wow, whats next,sue the girl scouts for discriminating against boys?

Or man on man sights for discriminating against straights...
Or seniors meet for discriminating against non seniors

Dating sights do and should have the right to be set up for whatever groups they wish to be..far too many of them out there for it to be impeding anyone

Or maybe I should sue eharmony for not allowing married people to join,,,,

The litigiousness of our country is sometimes laughable,,kind of a waste of money if you were to ask me,,,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
it's not the litigiousness but the fact they won thats wrong .

cashu's photo
Wed 02/03/10 02:00 PM

I'm just glad the majority of America is finally waking up and seeing his radical policies! The polls are creeping further and further away from him every day!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
The people of the USA wake up as fast as they go back to sleep . If you're hoping for some great change you're going to have to run for office yourself . Brain dead is brain dead .

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 09:09 PM
I doubt that anything he has said about Vegas was received by the people he was trying to educate . Some people don't ever learn , they have no reason to because we always give them more don't we .

cashu's photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:01 PM
Well, if he does that it well embarrass him because maids work harder than politicals do . So I guess we well have to pay the maid a quarter of a million a year from this day forwards .
Well, I for one the minute he does that I want an indoor air conditioned office job .. I'll do everything except the blow jobs .or back up to cells .