Community > Posts By > cashu

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 07:21 PM

I did not even know it existed.

Maybe they should have been more "shocking" and disgusting like Limbaugh to make sure people were aware of them.
6^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I LISTENED TO IT BEFORE . It was like being at a Jewish Klan meeting every thing was white this and white that . on most of the shows . THEY DIDN'T even inter lace any truth in it . In fact they were the ones that made me look up there history . I'm very informed about there history . and to tell you the turth it surprised me .

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 03:16 PM

yes, It's all about money and always will be. Kick backs to big corporate company, they run the country/washington for both parties.
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttt
ONLY IF YOU LET THEM ..

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 03:12 PM
Edited by cashu on Thu 01/21/10 03:14 PM

I think the time is ripe for the formation of a "reform party"

Ross Perot was on the right track but the country wasn't ready at that time. this vicious polarization between the right and left hadn't reach quite enough of a boil for the people to be disgusted with it

I think now it has though
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Ross could of done just that . he had most of America on his side when he flipped out . George Wallace had the whole country on his side when he punked out . he confessed later that he wasn't really trying because he didn't think it was possible . but when the people rolled out in big waves of flesh to greet and root for him he stepped back and stopped . it was a shame we have needed a new view of thing s for a long time ..he said he was only trying to irate the other politicians ... he could of beat them easily .
reform is one way but my favorite would be is an old fashion rat hunt ..

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 03:02 PM

The annual salary of each senator, as of 2009, is $174,000;[14] the President pro tempore and party leaders receive $193,400.[15] In June 2003, at least 40 of the then-senators were millionaires.[16]

Along with earning salaries, senators receive retirement and health benefits that are identical to other federal employees, and are fully vested after five years of service.[15] Senators are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) or Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS). As it is for federal employees, congressional retirement is funded through taxes and the participants' contributions. Under FERS, senators contribute 1.3% of their salary into the FERS retirement plan and pay 6.2% of their salary in Social Security taxes. The amount of a senator's pension depends on the years of service and the average of the highest 3 years of his or her salary. The starting amount of a senator's retirement annuity may not exceed 80% of his or her final salary. In 2006, the average annual pension for retired senators and representatives under CSRS was $60,972, while those who retired under FERS, or in combination with CSRS, was $35,952.[15]
-wiki

well I guess that doesn't sound all that bad
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
this is not accurate . thee vested after 1 term and fully vested after 2 ..I believe your info may be out of date . but total money for a senator is close to a half million . we pay there expenses up to 250000 dollars . but they do keep the figures quiet ..

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 02:44 PM

By the time they get around executing this guy he is going to die of old age.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
THIS IS THE MAIN REASON ORGANISE CRIME HAS NEVER BEEN AFRAID OF THE COURT SYSTEM .
This guy is laying up in a cell and he knows he's not going to ever get out . why would you in these conditions . beg to live like a craven coward . does he think this makes people respect him ? Dogs live better than this . Aren't you tried of living like an animal . Hey be brave once in your life bite the bullet and find some peace in your life .. your last battle is going to be your toughest how are you going to convince him it was a good kill .

cashu's photo
Thu 01/21/10 02:29 PM
John Mccain blowing like a new gas well . Does he really think we have already forgot why he wasn't voted in . he was out of touch with the working class just like the demos . we want work not white gods nor any other color . we want protection from thieving banks who pissed of there money and now wants to recover there loss's from us . we are tired of supporting people who don't try . we want the dam illegals gone and there employers in jail . like all the other criminals .. DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY THEY CAN'T HEAR US ..........

cashu's photo
Wed 01/20/10 05:25 PM
to me health care reform wasn't that important . and i don't think it was important to the people in mass. either . sense they are all covered there all ready . what ever it was i don't think it was as simple as what i have been reading in the papers .
most of the reports say it was health care bill but for reasons already stated . I DON'T THINK SO ..

cashu's photo
Wed 01/20/10 05:16 PM

slaphead
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my god
flowerforyou pitchfork

cashu's photo
Wed 01/20/10 05:09 PM
Edited by cashu on Wed 01/20/10 05:12 PM
i would like it if we could get a few ethical ones . but at there schools they are taught to get the guilty people off for money what do you expect from a lawyer . they aren't taught to be honest .

cashu's photo
Wed 01/20/10 05:06 PM
gona cost us millions when it gets to our court system .

cashu's photo
Wed 01/20/10 12:05 PM
is this a loss for OBAMA or the democrat party . OBAMA HASN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO GET RESPECT FROM THE EST OF THE WORLD . whats with that . I think he's a nice guy surrounded by lackeys and fools . is he going to dump the trash or not . the party needs to go on not die here for buffoons .

cashu's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:50 AM
yes we could call it a rat hunt !

cashu's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:46 AM
Edited by cashu on Wed 01/20/10 11:46 AM
I don't under stand what are you people who don't like the internet are doing here ?????????????????

cashu's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:34 PM
Sorry , i rarely listen to those guys . what they say means nothing . Ronny Regan said to the republicans its ok to say anything if it promotes there agenda . but i don't see what that it means anything at all to this thread . this is a one subject thread .

cashu's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:22 PM
well thats fo sure we pay all the money that the government pisses off . but we can go a littl further with that . all the money that bill gates gives away came out of our pockets . if the turd didn't need it he should of gave it back . i need all i got and can get . now he's a god and i'm a poor a$$ .

cashu's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:13 PM

so what reason was there for not allowing them to begin with?
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
because they stink like smoke in the toilet . smokers only smoke because they don't wash

cashu's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:07 PM

Many people voted for Obama because of his version of the health care plan.
The plan got watered down.

As most politicians, he never discussed specifics of the [healthcare] plan
during his *campaign* to be voted in.

It got "watered down" because it was in much greater chaos that what it
is now. The reasons it's in the state now is because of some checks and
balances that have swayed it.

He couldn't discuss the details of the healthcare reform because it would have take too long for any rally time.

Giving the job to congress is what he was supposed to do. We know congress can't do anything in a short time and without all kinds of twists and turns.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
but its still not done . its beening changed as we speak . its close to being done but not yet. so what are you talking about he didn't tell you about it ..

cashu's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:03 PM

it's kinda interesting to me that a psuedo national referendum on the health care bill was conducted by the one state where everyone already has health care
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that doesn't make sense does it . but I think it was the fact that the politcos don't care what we want . there not in touch with the people of the USA .

cashu's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:00 PM

Yes, the people want the health care bill.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
But hes right to. look it up and see how much money the banks gave the democrates to sell us out on banking .

cashu's photo
Tue 01/19/10 04:28 PM
thats how many jobs we have to make just to break even . for our own people . they are estimating only 100 000 jobs per month . shall we raise the taxes to help our people till they fine jobs . i mean the government isn't helping .. who do we owe loyalty to every person in the world before our neighbors ?