Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 03:02 PM
lex, I think those 29 plane ticket you sent to russia got lost, look up some more russian women, send some more tickets, possibly one or more will go the the right person..laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 02:47 PM
you didn't say what part of W.Va.was born in barboursville raised in ona, milton, crown hill and handley. left when I turned 18 and joined the army never went back except for vacation a couple of times.flowerforyou drinker laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 02:23 PM
spring and summer when you can go into the mountains see an adundance of wild flowers and a small strear running, do a little fishing if you are so inclined. autumn is also nice with all the foilage changing colors, beautiful to see but bad also because it reminds you winter is close.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:55 PM
again without reading profiles, just looking at the pictures, I would have to say both tina and elle are softies, just looking for the right man to settle down with, possibly have a whole house full of little ones to take care of. again most likely off base again JMO.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou:heart: blushing blushing

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:14 PM
for the most part would say it couldn't happen to a more deserving group. still I will go on record stating not all of the inmates are dangerous, I know one who lost his job when the place he worked closed, he got two years for stealing some pizzas to take home to the wife and kids.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:04 PM
based on pictures alone, would say you could probably find rtaylor hanging out in front of the neighborhood liquor store sell crack, probably way off. have known iam for a long time due to his posts, so would like to think of him as having a good heart being a softie even, but the picture would make him appear to be one of the outlaw bikers. evening kiss seems to be deep in thought, possibly reads a lot and very little of it fiction, also one who pick educational programs when watching tv. now everyone tell me I am way off.drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:50 PM
california dept. of corrections, has stated they have 555 inmates in the prison near blyhe extremely ill suffering from flu like symptons, they have not stated it is the flu at this time. they also stated two inmates dead, are going to wait on the coroners report, for a cause of death..

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:16 AM
when I was in the military, it was my life while I was on duty, most of the men I knew felt the same. I had a house off post where I lived with the wife when I was there family was all that counted, there was a small enclave of military familys we did not really have a lot to do with civillians, we were just too busy and our little free time was for the family....

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:16 AM
when I was in the military, it was my life while I was on duty, most of the men I knew felt the same. I had a house off post where I lived with the wife when I was there family was all that counted, there was a small enclave of military familys we did not really have a lot to do with civillians, we were just too busy and our little free time was for the family....

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:01 PM
last time I looked this was a dating site, OK I say something good about sex my topic is removed why??????? I say something bad about the use of street drugs, which do not belong on a dating site why?????????????????? any mods care to answer, or will you just delete this as well.???????????????

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:43 PM
have read this one before, true or not I don't know but it is funny just the same...

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:14 PM
just get a few political debates going guarenteed snow and ice removal.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/06/08 10:55 AM

my stepdad had a mild heart attack...i am so scared....when my mom called i thought i was going to have a damn heart attack myself....well he is ok they r going to keep him in the hospital and run some tests and all but we already know he has lung cancer he has had it for like 3 years or something like that but still he is the only dad i have ever known so pray for him and hopefully everything will be ok...thank u guys!!

samantha
am able to tell you firsthand heart attacks are no fun, was crossing the street to talk to my neighbor fell down in the middle of the street flatline, have been told it was about 15 minutes before help arrived. was in the hospital 3 weeks in a drug induced coma while they were trying to stabelize me enough to implant a pacemaker, that was nearly three yeas ago. I am up and doing for myself all the time, weather permitting I walk every day usually something like five miles.bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/06/08 10:37 AM

Should she also be a waitress? What about when you get hungry?:smile: I am kidding with you.

she does not need to be a cook, I am an excellent cook in my own right, she does not even have to be a waitress.laugh drinker laugh drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/06/08 10:26 AM
what do you look for in members of the opposite sex. the things I look for she must be alive, a nympho who owns a liquor store and thinks I am the greatest man alive. she must also live close so we can get togeather often. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:26 AM
that is why I let my answering machine handle all my calls, then if it is somone I want to talk to I call them right back. if not I just had a power outage that erased all my messages.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:36 PM
any type of clothes are just fine so long as she deposits them and the foot of the bed, and prepares to join me in that bed wearing her birthday suit.bigsmile flowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:28 PM
if I ask a question, I like an answer that does not leave out the juicy parts. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/05/08 10:20 PM
a clone of me would never work the world is not ready for two of us. what with my looks, my sense of humor, my money or lack of same and always eating my dates when I get them. it would just be too hard competing with myself.laugh laugh drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:38 PM
a very large bumper sticker on a minivan, stampout bumper stickers they are eyesores.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25