Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:24 AM
just noticing iam4u seem to be speechless.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:16 AM
there should be a crisis center, or at least a hotline you can call for help. just tell them what you just told us, I am almost certain you could get get some action.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:01 AM
welcome to jerry springer, oops I meant JSH enjoy and get out in the forum often.drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 10:53 AM
the reason my profile reads widower, it says nothing about being divorced, I did for her s often as she did for me, and we never fought over the remote, or who was going to fix dinner of do the cleanup after a party.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/24/08 10:45 AM
have been reading all the hateful posting today, no I do not want a servant nor do I want to be one, but I will fix breakfast in bed for her just as often as she does for me. I did and expect to take care of the kids on my days off as often as she does on her days off.I have often fixed dinner while she watched oprah, but she also fixed dinner while I watched jerry springer. the opera was on in our house just about as many hours as nascar. we have gone fishing and camping togeather, we have gone five star and taken in live theatre. the point I am trying to make, you should both take the time do what the other likes, as well as what you like. then of course a little alone time is good as well.laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:21 PM
correction, should not be mwwt but meet, or possibly meat.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:15 PM
bigsmile think I would like to be the wolf to mwwt red riding hood... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:04 PM
this is crazy night, where you fulfill your fantasy. just come out and join all the loonies you are bound to have a good time..bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:04 PM
this is crazy night, where you fulfill your fantasy. just come out and join all the loonies you are bound to have a good time..bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:38 PM
call me kat, you must know one fairy tale you would like to change, go for it.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:27 PM
laugh I will start it off with red riding hood-- she is 18 or 19, 36,24,34 wearing a low cut top and mini skirt. the wolf says I am going to eat you up, she stands with her hands on her hips moving her bottom in a circular motion, just saying "promises,promises promises...laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:24 PM
ladies and gentlemen------ boys and girls-------- children of all ages---------in the center ring introducing lex from chicago.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:34 AM
ohwell had enough of that bug for awhile, hit me hard in december then slapped me again about two weeks ago. can do without it for a long time now seems to hit me every winter, but twice in one winter just a little too much.ohwell ohwell

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:02 AM
teddy, you have to beat that bug, get well soon so you can start getting some practice jumping out of cakes.... I am glad you mentioned it on the other thread, that is something I had not thought about.....laugh laugh laugh laugh smooched smooched smooched flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:48 AM
have had some women from nigeria and russia wanting to be put on the guest list. also a few from some foreign country called chicago, wherever that is.laugh laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:23 PM
don't think that was seafood unless you are a swimmer...laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:18 PM
bigsmile don't want to wait till the last minute, making sure will have enough time to arrange every thing, about three months should be enough time...bigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:37 PM
should be really warm weather, plan to have a big BBQ, the entire affair should take place around the pool, and of course swimwear of any type will be prohibited, so ladies line up and sign in will probably have about enough food for 50 or so.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:21 PM
don't forget that 20 year old daughter, could be the stripper before long, stranger things have happened...OOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:06 PM
you should be able to find something that would look like you have been pierced, something that would not destroy the natural beauty of the nipple. then after that if you change your mind no harm done...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25