Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:30 PM
willie boy is right he didn't have sex with her, she was the only one who went down not him. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:21 PM
judging by your picture you are a beautiful young lady, never put yourself down there will always be someone else ready to do it for you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:07 PM
tx, read that one a long time back but it is good to be reminded of it again, keep up the good work.flowerforyou flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:56 PM
I do think much of this is just wrong, it applies not just to enemys but people who have been rounded up never charged, left in prisons to just rot, when will that stop. If they are brought to trial and convicted then prison is appropriate, but not laying there vith no charges being filed, and no hope for a trial someday..

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:28 PM
I know I will probably get some flack for this, still why is the CIA permitted to torture prisoners that is something out of the dark ages, the FBI has also publicly admitted to violating personal rights in a number of cases. I think these things should be stopped and the agents involved placed on the list of unemployed in this country..

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:18 PM
just say no, that is unless you are in a relationship and the other member asks you if you would consider not tell you this is the way it will be.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:10 PM
I get 3 or 4 of those things every week, about the only thing they change is the name of the person. as soon as I read the first line or two hit the delete button..

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:54 PM
in the evening when I am offline for a time, always have anyone who needs a prayer on my list, yes I do beleive prayer has the power to help.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:47 PM
all I can say sleep would have to go...

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:42 PM
have pictures up to and including great great grand children, no way I would ever put one on this or any other site.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:33 PM
some of the things they now find to prosecute over, did they think to see if that cop had a drink or more within the past 24 hours that could have impaired his powers of reasoning.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:44 PM
unless it is a sure thing not just a maybe, I for one would not want to move and I am sure she would feel the same.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:14 PM
does not bother me in the least. go to bed whenever she feels like it get up when I want.flowerforyou blushing flowerforyou blushing

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:05 PM
moreno,so many of the old timers have just sprouted wings and flew off into the sunset, for a long while thought I was going to be one of them, surgery on both eyes kept me off here for some time. still; not able to spend any extended time period on here..flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:27 PM
guess I am one of the older ones here, just don't spend as much time on the computer as I once did, my eyes wont handle it.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:18 PM
all the people her saying dont take, fine but how many have posed for, I have been into photography fairly heavy most of my life photography is not all digital, and you dont have to send your film out. only problem when I get into the darkroom today, the smell of chemicals destroy my lungs for several hours making it difficult to breathe......

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:01 PM
lily, just said rt could pass for a dealer, did not say he was, a dealer for the most part if you go on looks alone, he might appear to be taking his lady out for a meal at one of the better food places.he might be headed for church services on sunday morning, or even bible study on wednesday night, no he does not often look like a dealer per se.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:23 PM
rt, yes as a matter of fact I do know what a crack dealer looks like, he as a rule just looks like an average person you might see on the street, in fact he looks too average. how do I know this for a little while when I was working, wore one of those blue windbreakes with the letters DEA on the back. most people seem to think of a drug dealer as being of mexican origin always wearing a goatee, and looking like his clothes were fished out of a dumpster that just does not match the dealer.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:17 PM
when his time in the whitehouse is ended, they should honor him with a food all his own. when "willy boy" bill clinton left the whitehouse campbells named a soup just for him, the soup was basicly a weenie in hot water.laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:03 PM
two packs a day for about 60 years, about six months ago quit cold turkey, hard as h**l but if you really want to break the habit you can do it.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25