Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:05 PM
this is a proven fact, the leading cause of divorce is marriage, especially if you marry the wrong person.drinker drinker drinker drinker \_/ \_/

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/14/08 12:51 PM

Talking about "Age". Yesterday i had a discussion with some friends about ages (referring to some women),...and the conclusion is that some women never are old. They know how to manage the "age" at high levels.....really they always look well.
a woman is just as beautiful at 60 or 70, as she was at 20 or 30 don't ever let anyone tell you diffirent. she is just like a fine wine never gets old just improves with the years. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/14/08 12:17 PM
by 10 years old you have decided who is old, by 15 you have changed your mind but still know who is old. by 20 you start thinking and tell yourself you were wrong about age before, then by 40 you have changed your definition again, by the time you reach 60 you decide that story about getting old is just a myth, there is no such thing as old age if you are younger than 400.drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:55 AM

Mine is in the first grade and I swear last summer he learned how to get in and out of the tub all by himself.(of course this was years ago) I cried and thought about how soon he won't need me any more. Turns out that is a load of bull and always will be, but I know how you feel.

Take eight million pictures and write all the funny stuff down!

A few months ago my son asked me if I hurt his head when he was in my tummy... I asked why he thought I did. He said, "well, when you ate food it must have fallen on my head while I was in there". laugh
just wait until the great great grandkids start coming along, then the whole family says you are getting old even though you know that just is not so. to know you are younger than most of them.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:31 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou just know you have a lot of peoople praying for you. alo know you will beat it.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:23 AM

drinker We have races out in the country out heredrinker

there are too many cops in my area for that. use to a few years back, but 9/11 meant the police population multiplied by up to 10 times.

cops...that's another thing. i've nearly smashed into a few of them because they weren't thinking.
did you check to see if they were talking on the phone drinking coffee and eating donuts, those are the worst kind.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:20 PM
all I know is that after about a year of this kind of thing said that is enough gal I would rather be alone as put up with your constant bi**hing.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:03 PM
a couple of years ago thought I had found the perfect woman, she turned out to be abusive (verbally) could fix a perfect meal but would meet a putdown of some type. could go out with her she would pick the place we went then scream about it for a couple of days, not where she wanted to go, for a couple of days she would talk about wanting a box of candy would spell out the brand, then complain when you bought it for her. just never happy with what I did.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:49 AM
my opinion, cadbury should be put out of business for making those awful tasting eggs. but I do like the way txs gal eats them. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/12/08 10:23 PM
the site is still messed up, took me 10 minutes to bring up this page..

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/12/08 08:39 PM

The tooth fairy, easter bunny AND Santa Claus DO EXIST!!!!
glad to hear that...

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:57 PM
peccy telling us there are no vampires, grosts or werewolves. next I expect someone to say ther is no tooth fairy, easter bunny or santa clause.noway noway

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:30 PM

that vampires, ghosts, werewolves, etc, were real?
are you trying to tell me they are not real???

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:56 AM
a map to my bedroom...

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:57 PM
goofed big time, last line should have read, walk in we will give you your donuts and coffee.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:49 PM
sign in the window of a local donut shop, A local cop was really moving red lights and siren, he was answering a call shots fired, a drunk pulled out in front of him,rather than slam that car which could have been drove into several other cars causing one major pileup, he swerved and drove through the local donut shop totally destroyed the shop but hurt no one... here is where it gets funny, a sign which is being put up while the donut shop is being repaired, all police officers park your car outside, walk in we will you you donuts and coffee..... LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:43 AM
during my married years the wife would work when she wanted usually about two months out of the year. I am from the old school, and was raised to think it was the mans place to provide for the wife and kids, somehing I did all my life, I was not opposed to her working if she wanted to but it certainly was not required.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 03/11/08 10:10 AM
even though he has not posted his side of the story. it would seem that he is not intrested in your feelings, he did take you out but not to the place you wanted to go, that in my opinion is downright rude and should not be tolerated. as a member of the male gender I would say he does not care for you, if he did he would make every effort to do what you want that includes the places you would like to go and if you go to a friends he should remember he is with you, not a chess game.flowerforyou drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:50 AM
sorry it can never happen, after all the politions are the ones that introduce the bills, even if you could find one who would introduce it you could bet your bottom dollar that it would not get the support needed to pass and become law.noway noway

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:38 PM
a gal who expert at bj's who wants to volunteer??????flowerforyou flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25