Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:15 AM
forget dennys, try del taco it is a lot cheaper and the food is almost as bad. LMAO..

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:17 PM
suzanne, will let you get away with arbys, this time so long as you don't start with bk, now that would be bad...laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:08 PM
if you can remember the shadow, then you must also remember the whistler, when his show would come on I could always picture him walking in some alley in the bad part of town, wih the rain pouring down, and the way he whistled would really get to you, worse than hear a bugler playing taps..

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:37 PM
you are the one who has been posting all those phoney ARBY coupons, I hear lex has the cops hunting for you.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:29 PM
how many had a favorite radio show?? I remember waiting for saturday night just to hear the star of one show. I don't remember the name of the show, but I remember the star at some point during the 30 minute program would always say, "my name shes'a louige pasqually and ima no gonna marry rosa" I know that italian accent did not come out good here.bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:18 PM
are you trying to make fun of my friends, Ihave been on the local ship so much they even let me fly it..laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:03 PM
can see 7 to 8 feet of snow no more than 25 miles away, temp in the 70s and 80s here sun shining just a normal day.bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:54 PM
lex, these are the very best ones they are from nigeria and chicago...laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 01:39 PM
laugh just thinking about the number of guys and gals sending letters to everyone one on some of these sites, me lonesome me beautiful (handsome) depending on gender, me make good mate, I do what you want when you want, me good slave you be master. all me need is credit card # me come to you right away.laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:42 AM
hey I prefer the term lady, have had some tell me they like to be called women, a few more like to be called gals, you pick the term you like the best, whatever was meant to say this to the ladies.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:33 AM
happy laugh mr fixit says, if it moves but should not use duct tape, if it will not move but should use WD40.laugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:21 AM
girlfriend wanted, taking applications, please send resume...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: smooched smooched

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:29 PM
:tongue: woman for desert, ooh yeah but only certani par are good for desert..:tongue: :tongue: drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:21 PM
not as funnyn as it was 5 or 6 years ago..

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:59 PM
my favorite thing invite a lady for dinner, find out what she likes, fix her favorite meal served vith a good wine, afer dinner have her for desert... OOHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHbigsmile flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:50 PM
beaver and dates now there you have a balanced meal, fast food just does not compare.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:04 AM
in this part of the country, all th fast food joints are trying to outdo each other. one serves the same burger as the other but at a better price if you can beleive them. another tells you the onion rings and french fries they serve are the healthiest. still another offers you a chance for a free burger just buy your fries and a drinkthe price of the fries and drink have gone up they don't tell you that.laugh laugh drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:13 PM
ok but kfc and del taco, just look at the simple people who fall in that rut, if you have any doubts just look at the clown we have, he thinks a kfc bucket is a hat.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:01 PM
izzie, not sure but think I was one of the peole who welcomed you to the site when you first landed here, anyway have yourself a GRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTT day. widower AKA Ed

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:46 PM
the ones I am talking about are not civilized, they eat only at kfc or del taco, they don't know about arbys or bk. talk about some real savages.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25