Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:10 AM
I for one do beleive, if you had ever been in my place I think you would also beleive. I started to cross the street went down flatline for an extended period of time, as near as I can remember I did see the other side, so yes I do beleive I know what I saw while I was out of it so to speak.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 10/21/07 11:21 PM
<--------------- I am here to tell you it can and does happen, after raising our kids and having many foster kids, we were still honeymooners when she passed away.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 10/21/07 06:44 PM
I think leaving a hickey on your partner makes you look desperate, and her look cheap. just one mans opinion.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 05:37 PM
most likely the cops are looking for outlaw camel jockeys, aka truckers.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 05:06 PM
this last 5 months has been h**l for me, after 2 packs a day for 60 years, but I decided it was time to quit, did not buy anymore did not smoke anymore even when I am around smokers and know I can get one. it is not easy but with a little correction lot of will power you can do it.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 04:54 PM
will be drinking heavy tonight, a couple of extra cups of coffee.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 04:47 PM
for the gals on my list each will get a new bentley, for the guys on my list a note saying the gals got it all.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 04:35 PM
the empty boxes our answer the old trojan horse, we will arm lex with a high power cap pistol put him in a box, when the villans open the box expecting ransom lex can capture them, rescuing his tape dispenser and llama. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 03:53 PM
have some stuffed peppers in the oven, going to mash some potatoes fix gravy, I do mean mashed potatoes not some white flaky stuff in hot water. I just like cooking.

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 03:41 PM
think we collected almost enough to pay ransom for the tape dispenser. but there is still a problem , they have the llama and I am broke they just may end up having llama burgers, steaks and roasts if all are as broke as me. LMFAO x4

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:49 PM
been missing a lot lately, you take care of yourself and do a little more of what the doctor tells you. guess I need to take my own advice, I refuse to listen to half of what the doc tells me. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 02:00 AM
all donations are gratefully accepted, wooden nickels, monopily money, food coupons especially arby's and those discount or free soda lids.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:52 AM
was trying to think of some smart a** remark while I read the topic but see all the good remarks have already been put out there, at least I didn't see where he said he had them in the eyebrows. LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/19/07 10:00 PM
sometimes think I say too much and scare off any potential matches...

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/19/07 07:50 PM
happy birthday pain in the a..... almost said it wrong.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/19/07 07:32 PM
super big HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS to you.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/19/07 07:13 PM
whisper, I think that cream is supposed to make you want to rape the person who applied it to you.LMFAO x2

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/19/07 07:07 PM
miss teddy you need to be getting your cave ready for hibernation, also you know you are supposed to eat enough to make you really fat before you hibernate.... LMFAO

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:47 PM
sincere, if you are going to throw cabbage at saturn, be sure to also throw some corned beef.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH yEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 10/19/07 05:28 PM
your pic was one very unique one, made you easy to spot still the new one is good makes you look very beautiful.