Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:04 AM
la peeps, you should be seeing them real soon, I beleive that is what they cll those little marshmallow chickens that the kids go crazy over come easter. LMAO

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 02/22/08 02:58 AM
you will see pictures of the squaw walking ahead of the brave, if they are in heavy weeds and grass where snakes are likely to be found. no he is not putting the squaw at risk if you walk close to a snake that has not been disturbed before, it will usually let you pass, but will almost always strike the second person going through its territory.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:47 PM
I wont go fishin with you jake, but I'll go chasing women...

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:34 PM
all yu gls, me live nigeria, me want move need help seek some very generous american women...flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:27 AM
earthquakes many of them, wildfires during the summer and fall, flooding during the winter because the ground cover has been burned away.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:16 AM
it would take a long time and a lot of searching to help you with your beleif, but I notice the colors you like are dark, also you beleive horoscopes are real, and you like celtic things, that sounds gothic just at a glance.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:53 AM
lost both of my parents not too far apart a long time ago, the wife several years ago. the good memories will remain with you, thankfully the bad memories seem to fade away.may god go with both yourself and your sister during these trying times.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:43 AM
have just been thinking about where I used to spend a lot of time before getting the computer. would spend a lot of time with the old shaman we spent hours talking about the spirit world, and what we were priveleged to see very few people will ever know what it is like, or at least walk on this earth afterwards, I have my guide on the other side. my totem, the great white wolf and the majestic eagle.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:11 PM
lex, you have got to be mistaken, several of those russian women look just like marilyn monroe did when she posed for her famous calender picture.laugh laugh happy happy laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:14 AM
I have been trying to find someone close enought to me that we could enjoy a night out or one at home. for some reason that means she should be from nigeria, australia, russia or the back side of the moon.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:54 PM
constantly read something from one or another of the women who seem to be unhappy with the body they have. One wants liposuction, another wants a tummy tuck, they don't make you look any better unless you have 100 pounds of celulite, or unless your waist is bigger than your hips. now comes the kicker, how many of you ladies with smaller boobs are unhappy, I can tell you small boobs look good to me why make them bigger you really are ruining your body, in a few years they will start to droop and you keep having to add some more man made material is that what you want. the other extreme, boob reduction, many of you choose to have smaller boobs, again a very costly mistake, unless what you have is drooping so bad your nipples are hanging below the hem of your mini skirt. I feel like many other men, keep it natural...

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:02 PM
two packs a day all my life, about 6 months ago said I have quit,every time I do anything I start searching for a smoke which I don't have sometimes get a bad case of the shakes, still am not going to smoke even one more for I know it will lead to two more and would soon be back to the two pack a day habit. just fight it and lots of luck.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:51 PM
this site was originally designed as a dating site so I have been told. why is it then the only letters I get are from a 1000 miles or more away, like I am going to meet and take her to lunch today and next week it is dinner and a movie. what happend to the ones who live close enough that we could actually meet.sad sad sad

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:27 PM
when I first joined this site it was small but seemed much friendlier, too many of the topics today seem to glorify drugs, alcohol and just about any other vice you can name. also have noticed too many of the early members here are gone, not saying the new members are bad just miss so many of the old ones, who have dropped out for one reson or another.sad sad sad

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:49 AM
have found by the time you reach 76, you are an antique no one is intrested in who you are what you have did, or how many chapters of world hisory you have helped write. nearly all seem to think the world belong to the young, people seem to forget without us seniors there would be no young..sad sad sad

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:55 PM
I should have never posted from the looks of things, yes I do know peoled who were born dead, or at least appeared to be. as for some on here it seems they just want to be smart a$$es, if it ever happened to you, you would notice a huge change in personality, lifestyle as well as the ability to see things you never thought you would. for the first year or so you actually wake up in a cold sweat. you have no control over it, and never decide who you want to view, it is entirely random.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:12 PM
well I did was flatline for more than 10 minutes, before medical aid could arrive. once you have been flatline you can see a lot of things something diffirent every time you try to sleep, you always know the person who you see and what you see usually happens within about 30 days it is very scary. the only good thig about it is you never see yourself, always someone else.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/17/08 11:29 AM
the first mention of money in the bank, still did not say how much. all anyone has heard is I have a place to live so she would also, make enough off social security, she would never go without the things necessary to be comfortable.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/17/08 11:06 AM
only 27 post's and you are worried, get out there and join in the fun it takes a litle while.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:59 AM
to actually meet a lady for dating and who knows what else later. I sold two very nice homes not too long ago, money went into the bank, I have a social security check every month. for sure she would never go without a roof over her head, or something to eat.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25