Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:48 PM
why are men so predictable........the min that you talk about s-e-x they are all over you.........its a trap dont do it..........lol.......its seems men are more prone to just getting a little signal and they end up acting like a teenage boy...............am i wrong?

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:24 PM

My six gun, a fat spliff of chronic, and a bad girl under my arm!

THATS HOT.................devil devil

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:04 PM
OFFED THEM............SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LIKE TO KEEP IT A SECRET UNTIL I GET ON SNAPPED..............:wink: THATS WHEN MY SHOWBIZ CAREER GETS STARTED.............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:01 PM
I dont want to talk I want to have it..............:banana: :banana: HEY THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU CAN KEEP ME SPEECHLESS SO I SAY JUST DO IT AND STFU..............

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:58 PM
WHATS A girls best friend and boys..........

I think diamonds for women

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:57 PM

People make it too hard. A hand written, sincere note (a poem is a bonus) in a cheap card is plenty.

Thats what I asked for last Vday but now im asking for DIAMONDS............SH!T

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:12 PM
if you could be a fruit what kind would you be...........

I will be a PINEAPPLE i am prickly outside but im soooooooo juicy inside and tropical..................love love

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:09 PM
Nope im an ATTENTION WHORE so I gravitate to the crowd.........I like to hear myself RAMBLE.........the less you talk the more I will...........:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:01 PM
I have been with my man for the past year and he now resides in another state.........I am moving there to be with him in a couple of months but since he has been gone (1month) I cant take it.......im always asking when he can come and visit or when I can go there and we both have busy lives and obligation......I dont know how to handle it so if you have been with this guy for almost five years like this I dont know how you do it you are strong girl..........im selfish I need my man close......but good luck to you it isnt easy having an ldr...flowerforyou

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:43 PM
This is a place where you can sit and biotch or just state why the hell you hate VALENTINES DAY...............so go for it........and even if you dont then say why you like VDAY..................

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:40 PM
Im in the double digits but I will be humble and take 5........yawn

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:03 PM

Do you love him? is he a good guy?

He is an amazing man and he is talented and has such an openness that is intoxicating to anyone.......that is why I want to learn about the disorder so that I can see past that and understand him better....I know his disorder is one of the things that makes him a great person and a loving one......but since I thought of it as something he had to deal with on his own I thought he was managing it until a couple of weeks ago when I saw the change.....I guess for me i have to get the education that I need and see the disorder is what is causing him to be a certain way when he is off.....I am not excusing his behavior and I have told him that but I now know that sometimes its not him being selfish or self centered its his disorder....i now see that

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:22 PM
I use my bewbs and my legs...........lol........that makes all the boys want my GOODIES..............laugh laugh

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:15 PM

I have ADD, and sometimes it can be hard to focus on more than one thing...I've pretty much trained myself to the point where I can focus on two or three things at once. He might need medication, depending on how bad his case is. Or he might be able to get over it with effort.

Yeah I didnt believe in meds but now I think he is a candidate for it and maybe we can see the progress at least.......ty

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:13 PM

Have you been with a person who has this disorder or has ADHD........and was it successful or am I putting all my eggs in one basket.............I am in a relationship with a man who has this disorder and it has been frustrating and there have been challenges.......I dont know if I am strong enough to go through such a complicated disorder but I know he is the most amazing man that I have ever met and I wouldnt choose another but life is full of sh!t and it get complicating..............so how do I handle this.....

Does he interrupt you alot and/or talk over you?

No he is the quite type.......he is always so reserved im always trying to get a convo out of him............he get this tunnel vision thats what I call it but it hyperfocus thats what I have learned and when he is with anyone he gives his all............but that only is good when its about you when he does it to others then it get irritating.......lol

I think I know what you mean. This man I know, you can talk to him while he's doing something very simple, but he doesn't hear what I say because he's focusing so hard.

Winx you got it and at first I didnt think of it as ADD i just thought he was a jerk and now that I have chosen to get enlightened i see that its just not a jerk syndrome...........do you think that I should talk to him about ADD it seems like he wants to but he has had such negative feedback from his fam that I think he thinks I will do the same.....

It gets on my nerves. I'm becoming more understanding though. I've learned to be patient. He told me to make sure he's looking at me when I talk, then I know that he hears me. The part that really bothers me is when he interrupts me or talks over me.

I guess that he told you he had it. I don't see why you shouldn't talk to him about it. It would help you understand him better. That's just me though.

First im grateful that im not the only one in a predicament.....lol......I have to say is that he has always made it his problem to save face and that was kind of him but when things started to change was when I noticed that his thinking I thought had changed I never once thought it was ADD and until this weekend thats when we sorta talked about it I knew that i should get more knowlegeable about it..............I have met the man of my dreams and he has a glitch and i am not going to leave him for it because it isnt his fault but for me to move on and work on this relationship I know that I have to educate myself............I dont have the same predicament but i know how that feel and you just need to study the disorder to at least see the signs.......Like i said i didnt see them because I wasnt aware but now that I know I want to do everything in my power to make us work and for him to feel his best.........too many people with this disorder have low self esteem and they dont know how to cope with how they feel...........I do know this that love is an antedote to some of it......

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:06 PM

I think if he drives you crazy.......now, I would get out of the situation.

I see what you mean but he has been a good man to me and i have overlooked that he has challenges that i dont have and im willing to work through this because i think he is an amazing man and he hasnt been with someone who tells that to him everyday other than me.........i just think we need to take the idea of ADD more seriously than we have........I have been with this amazing man for a year but I thought his ADD didnt matter but it does.........and i wont be a woman who falls into this line of thinking that he is damaged goods because he isnt he just has a capability tht i dont have and i need to get educated on it...........but thanks for the advise

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:56 PM

Have you been with a person who has this disorder or has ADHD........and was it successful or am I putting all my eggs in one basket.............I am in a relationship with a man who has this disorder and it has been frustrating and there have been challenges.......I dont know if I am strong enough to go through such a complicated disorder but I know he is the most amazing man that I have ever met and I wouldnt choose another but life is full of sh!t and it get complicating..............so how do I handle this.....

No he is the quite type.......he is always so reserved im always trying to get a convo out of him............he get this tunnel vision thats what I call it but it hyperfocus thats what I have learned and when he is with anyone he gives his all............but that only is good when its about you when he does it to others then it get irritating.......lol

I think I know what you mean. This man I know, you can talk to him while he's doing something very simple, but he doesn't hear what I say because he's focusing so hard.

Winx you got it and at first I didnt think of it as ADD i just thought he was a jerk and now that I have chosen to get enlightened i see that its just not a jerk syndrome...........do you think that I should talk to him about ADD it seems like he wants to but he has had such negative feedback from his fam that I think he thinks I will do the same.....

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:54 PM

Depends on the degree........Ive known people I cant handle being around. I sometimes think Im ADD or ADHD because I think of a million things all at once.noway

Yeah and I think it has taken me a long time to realize that........I used to think that it was some annoying quirk that he did.........but I just decided in the past couple of days to read up on it.........because he makes it an issue of how he is but he doesnt make it be an issue and so I have overlooked it........

As a s/o should I get more knowledge on it or should I treat it as a challenge?

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:51 PM

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:47 PM
I miss my man and my girls when they arent with me and they are with my ex for the weekend..................I miss disco.............tears tears tears tears

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25