Community > Posts By > Tanzkity

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 10/25/10 10:41 PM
Great I just came from insanity and im in jail so chose to see what this place was about................

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 10/25/10 10:36 PM
Why am I on this site..........

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/16/09 06:15 PM
g-string........i hate that **** when it rides up and your in the wrong place at the wrong time............i just want to dig..............DIG

Tanzkity's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:56 PM
Oh yes there is.................I say this to everyone...........you make life happen you dont let life happen to you................

Tanzkity's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:19 PM
I have stalkers............the guys here are too much sometimes.........its not at all fun.............

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:03 AM

You look sexy.

Thank you Winx and you are HOT yourself............I think that women are so underestimated....................lol

Tanzkity's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:02 AM

You're good either way. love

Your personality is your selling point anyway ... unless you are just chasing some sweaty fun. :thumbsup:

No Im so single now and ready to mingle............lol..............and I like some sweat.....

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 04/13/09 11:01 PM
Edited by Tanzkity on Mon 04/13/09 11:02 PM
K I have been on this site for awhile but I changed my pic and I think that I am starting to wonder about my decision..............feel free to scrutinize and give input..........I love constructional criticism even when it hurts..........so go for it..............:wink:

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 04/12/09 01:26 AM
I have to say to be honest in 20..........lol.........but my favorite is facebook and dh............

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 04/12/09 12:40 AM
boxers.......

Tanzkity's photo
Sun 04/12/09 12:39 AM
Well I have to say they are tedious and especially when you get nudged 15 and more..........thats ridiculous I should get paid for that and then all the emails.......I dont even want to come to this site after that.............

Tanzkity's photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:27 PM
You said the chimps(fem) mate with chimps(males).................so I think its just says that men need to bring home the bacon and you keep bringing it you get some.........or am I wrong thats what I got

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:15 PM

One thing is for sure You never know what tomarrow will bring. Betray seems very strong for someone to say after everything you have been through. I dont know either of you but what I read it sounds like you are a very strong and stable person who whas standing up for what you feel is right. Is where you are now the best place for you? I think in your mind you believe this to be true. Therefore because you came back to where you felt most stable, to allow you to finish what you starteed. to me it sound very brave and you must be very secure in who you are.I think he truly knows what you are doing is right and only said that because he wanted you to feel guilty and stay. Why should 2 lives go down because 1 is having trouble. He made that choice when he left. Mabee he should have thought such a huge decision out more than he did. Or mabee he is regretting what he has lost. I know I would be. Never the less is it to late ? If so then you need to keep buisy in both your education and your personal life even if your personal part will only be temporary. In which case your pain wont hurt near as bad. oh yea if your looking for some assistance with the personal part feel free to look me up and Ill be their. lol any way good luck with your new life choices Im sure they will be the right ones. Robert, "the guy around the corner"

Thank you for your kind words and I am just trying to do what is right for me and my girls..........I just couldnt see our future if we both had to struggle when we didnt.........k Robert you asked for it..........lol.........I will take that offer when Im more healed but I will keep you in my thoughts.........take care

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/09/09 09:00 PM

How long will it be until you finish school?

I have a 1 year and a half..............

That's really not so long. You're close to getting your degree. I do know how much this degree means to you.flowerforyou

Maybe talk to him about it. He knows you so then he should know how much your education means to you.

He knows but if he cant see that I wont let him take me down.......its just hard to think that someone can change so much in such a short time and act like they never really knew you..............Thank you thoughflowerforyou flowerforyou

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:52 PM

I used to be in a 2 year relationship with a man that I thought I would spend the rest of my life with..........anyways because of recent changes in his life (moving to another state) to be with his kids we decided to have a ldr until I transfered there in a couple of months........He has been there for 3 months and his job situation hasnt been stable.............knowing this I talked to him and expressed my concern of how things were going to be after I moved there in about (3 months) and so I told him that maybe I should stay here and finish school here............anyways I didnt think what I said was so bad but he thought I broke his heart and that pretty much without saying that I had betrayed him................so he broke up with me and wished me well............well it hasnt been easy being without him..........I cant even phantom what to do about letting him go because he has been in my life for awhile...........but since we cant be together I have to move on..............

how does someone do that move on and was he right did I really betray him.............

you have to think of your self and your kids. as he maybe important in your life but he accused you of betraying him . (sounds more like he betrayed you)

You are so right........he told me he would wait for me for whatever long it took and then he broke his promise to me..........in the end it was suppose to be to better both of us........

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:50 PM

You say you have been in a relationship with this man for 2 years, yet you have been on this site for a year.......So yes you betrayed him.. Sounds like you were never fully committed to him anyway. Let him go to find someone who wants him completely.

BTW I have been here and other sites but I dont indulge in anything other than to have fun and he knew all the sites I was in...........he isnt a jealous person because we had trust.........this isnt a thread about me or him cheating its about ADULTS who have different things going on........

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:49 PM

How long will it be until you finish school?

I have a 1 year and a half..............

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:33 PM
Edited by Tanzkity on Thu 04/09/09 08:33 PM
I used to be in a 2 year relationship with a man that I thought I would spend the rest of my life with..........anyways because of recent changes in his life (moving to another state) to be with his kids we decided to have a ldr until I transfered there in a couple of months........He has been there for 3 months and his job situation hasnt been stable.............knowing this I talked to him and expressed my concern of how things were going to be after I moved there in about (3 months) and so I told him that maybe I should stay here and finish school here............anyways I didnt think what I said was so bad but he thought I broke his heart and that pretty much without saying that I had betrayed him................so he broke up with me and wished me well............well it hasnt been easy being without him..........I cant even phantom what to do about letting him go because he has been in my life for awhile...........but since we cant be together I have to move on..............

how does someone do that move on and was he right did I really betray him.............

Tanzkity's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:24 PM
Uh yeah sounds like he is all over the place but that doesnt mean really anything since your dating...........my question to you is how if you only dated him a couple of times that you are in his hotel room............I mean thats weird already.........

Tanzkity's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:05 PM

If you could PAWN,REFURBISH,SELL,or LOAN one thing about yourself what would it be?

I would have to refurbish my mouth............mouth like a sailor......laugh

Yeah, but in certain situations -- that's HOT! pitchfork

I know thats true but it has caused me some troubles...........lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25